Author Topic: Abundant Life Academy at Lake Chapala  (Read 11242 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Abundant Life Academy at Lake Chapala
« on: January 30, 2004, 09:36:00 PM »
TO THE PARENTS

AS LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES OF THE ?ACADEMIA VIDA ABUNDANTE DEL LAGO CHAPALA S. DE RL.? WE FEEL IT IS OUR MORAL DUTY TO INFORM YOU THE FOLLOWING.

THE CORPORATION CALLED ?ACADEMIA VIDA ABUNDANTE DEL LAGO CHAPALA?  (?ABUNDANT LIFE ACADEMY AT LAKE CHAPALA?) WAS CONSTITUTED WITH A HUNDRED PER CENT MEXICAN CAPITAL, ON APRIL 30th OF 2003, UNDER PUBLIC DOCUMENT NO. 8,286, VOLUME 184, IN HERMOSILLO, SONORA, BEFORE NOTARY NO. 46, ATTORNEY ROMELIA RUIZ CAZARES AND IT WAS REGISTERED IN THE PUBLIC RECORD OFFICE OF CHAPALA, JALISCO, ON MAY, 7th, 2003, WITH THE NUMBER 173 OF THE SECOND TOME OF THE FIRST BOOK OF THE RECORDS COMMERCE, AND AT THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE, WITH THE FEDERAL REGISTRATION (RFC) AVA030430TE9, BEING PARTNERS, THE ATTORNEY PATRICIA BETANCOURT RAMIREZ AS THE SOLE ADMINISTRATOR, MRS. IRELENA MONGE BETANCOURT AS THE AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE CORPORATION AND MR. JOSUE ROMAN APARICIO GOMEZ AS GENERAL MANAGER.

THE IDEA OF HAVING OUR ?ACADEMIA? IN THE COMMUNITY OF AJIJIC, JALISCO, AS WELL AS RENTING THE REAL STATE AND THE LEGAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ITS OPERATION WERE NEGOTIATED IN THE MONTH OF MAY. SUBSEQUENTLY, IT WAS AGREED WITH MR. CRAIG ROGERS, VERBALLY, TO RECEIVE THE YOUNGSTERS THAT HE WOULD SEND FROM THE ABUNDANT LIFE ACADEMY UTAH.  THE CHARGE WAS TO BE $2,000.00 U.S. DOLLARS PER STUDENT (MONTHLY) WHO WOULD GET ROOM AND BOARD IN THE HOUSE AT 94-?A? CONSTITUTION STREET IN AJIJIC.   FROM THE VERY BEGINNING, MR. ROGERS DIDN?T PAY THE AGREED AMOUNT OF TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS, THE AGREED UPON AMOUNT. INSTEAD HE PAID ONLY $500.00 U.S. DOLLARS PER STUDENT. THE CONTRACT WAS NEVER FORMALLY LEGALIZED WITH THE UTAH ABUNDANT LIFE ACADEMY. WE WAITED FOR HIM TO RECTIFY THE SITUATION, BUT HE DID NOT RESPOND.

FOR THAT REASON AND REQUIRING MORE PERSONNEL TO PROVIDE BETTER CARE FOR THE YOUNGSTERS, MR. CRAIG ROGERS WAS ASKED TO PROVIDE THE INFORMATION AS TO THE INCOME IN UTAH AS WELL AS THE CONTRACTS THAT HE MADE WITH THE PARENTS.  HE DIDN?T PAY ATTENTION TO OUR REQUEST AND THE ?ACADEMIA VIDA ABUNDANTE DEL LAGO CHAPALA? CONTINUED TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE TO THE YOUNGSTERS. VARIOUS CONSULTANTS VISITED THE INSTITUTION IN JUNE AND JULY AND WILL CONFIRM THE EXCELLENCE OF OUR SERVICE.

THE REPRESENTATIVES OF THE ASSOCIATION OF VIDA ABUNDANTE DEL LAGO CHAPALA WERE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE STAFF THAT MR. CRAIG ROGERS HIRED FOR THE GUIDANCE OF THE YOUNGSTERS, THEY WERE PEOPLE WITHOUT EXPERIENCE IN THIS TYPE OF PROGRAM, SPECIALLY MR. JOHN NIELSEN WHO HAS A BAD RECORD IN HIS PREVIOUS JOBS. THIS IS DOCUMENTED IN THE ARCHIVES OF A WORLD KNOW ASOCIATION CALLED ?YOUTH WITH A MISION? A.R. IN CHAPALA, JALISCO  (YWAM, JALISCO) WITH A WEB SITE http://www.ywamguadalajara.com.

FOR THESE REASONS, WE INFORMED MR. CRAIG ROGERS AS TO THE SITUATION ABOVE MENTIONED WAS DAMAGING THE IMAGE OF THE SCHOOL AS WELL AS THE SUBSTANCE HE WAS PUTTING AT RISK THE EDUCATION OF THE YOUNGSTERS.  MR. ROGERS DIDN?T RESPOND TO THIS AND INSTEAD HE FOCUSSED IN FINDING AN INVESTOR FOR ?HIS? BUSINESS.  HE NEVER LET US KNOW ANY OF THIS. HE ASKED FOR THE BOOKS OF OUR CORPORATION, WHICH WAS DENIED BECAUSE WE HAD NO LEGAL OBLIGATION TO DO THIS. THEREFORE MR. ROGERS DECIDE TO GO TO THE ACCOUNTANT?S OFFICE AND WITH THREATS TRIED TO GET THEM (THERE ARE WITNESSES OF THIS FACTS). BEING ANNOYED BY NOT GETTING THE RECORDS HE ORDERED MR. JOSUE ROMAN APARICIO TO GO FROM THE PROPERTY RENTED BY OUR CORPORATION SLANDERED AND THREATED HIM.

WHEN THE SITUATION GOT TO THIS POINT WE DECIDED FOR THE BENEFIT OF YOUR CHILDREN, TO PUT OUR CORPORATION ON SALE TO MR. ROGERS BUT HE COULDN?T PAY. THAT IS WHY THE MEMBERS OF ?ACADEMIA VIDA ABUNDANTE DEL LAGO CHAPALA? HAVE TO LEAVE THE PROPERTY WE HAD RENTED AND PROCEED LEGAL ACTION BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN TAKEN IN AN ILLEGAL MANNER.

WE WANT TO POINT OUT THAT THERE IS NOT AND THERE WAS NEVER WAS DURING THE FIVE AND A HALF MONTHS OF OPERATION ANY CONTRACT WITH MR. CRAIG ROGERS TO PROMOTE OUR SERVICES THROUGH THE INTERNET, A WEB PAGE ?ABUNDANT LIFE ACEDEMY? WHERE HE APPOINTS HIMSELF AS THE DIRECTOR OF OUR SCHOOL IN MEXICO AND THE ACADEMY OF ABUNDANT LIFE OF UTAH. BY THE SAME TOKEN, IT NEVER EXISTED ANY CONTRACT WITH HIM FOR HIS SERVICES. EVERYTHING WAS DONE BY COMMON AGREEMENT, HOPING THAT HE WOULD CLEAR OUT THE FINANCING STATEMENTS OF HIS BUSSINES IN THE UNITED STATES.

SOME OF THE PARENTS, AS WELL AS SOME AMERICAN RESIDENTS THAT ARE NEIGHBORS OF THE ?ACADEMIA VIDA ABUNDANTE DEL LAGO CHAPALA? HAVE SPOKEN TO MR. JOSUE APARICIO TO SHOW THEIR SUPPORT AND ALSO TO EXPRESS THEIR DISATISFACTION WITH MR. JOHN NIELSEN?S ATTITUDE AND THE LACK OF MORALITY AND ETHICS FROM MR. CRAIG ROGERS.  THEY HAVE ALSO ASKED HIM TO SUPPORT US IN ANY SITUATION THAT WILL CARRY ON IN THE FUTURE.

WE ARE REALLY SORRY FOR WHAT UNFORTUNATELY IS HAPPENING NOW, HOWEVER WE ARE AVAILABLE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED OR DESIRED.
[email protected]

SINCERELY,
ACADEMIA VIDA ABUNDANTE DEL LAGO CHAPALA, S. DE R.L.

ADMINISTRATOR
ATTY. PATRICIA BETANCOURT RAMIREZ

GENERAL MANAGER
CPA JOSUE R. APARICIO GOMEZ

AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE
IRELENA MONGE BETANCOURT
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2004, 10:23:00 PM »
Karen, care to comment?  Is this one of those "better more kinder" programs...or is this one of the "better more kinder" headmasters, Mr. Rogers?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2004, 10:42:00 PM »
Really licking your chops aren't you Carey?

I know Craig well. I know Josue much less well, but I know him. My son knows them both very well.
This is not a surprise to either of us, or the parents of the students. Its not my place to respond; except to say, based on my acquaintance with both men; and the experience my son had while attending ALA, Craig continues to have my trust and support.

God's Peace -
Nate's Mom

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2004, 12:36:00 AM »
Well, we all know what your endorsement is worth...NOT MUCH!  You bringing Craig and his programs into the light are probably not exactly what he was hoping for, at least not any more.  As a matter of fact, I bet that is exactly the reason Sue does not want me disclosing information in her deposition.  Not only does it show how little she knows about what she is doing but it really could adversely affect those programs she refers to.

I would imagine you have cast a dark shadow over his operation.  Not exactly the kind of attention a program and its headmaster would hope for.

Oh well, and God said let there be light...

Thanks!

[ This Message was edited by: Carey on 2004-01-30 21:44 ]

Offline CraigRogers

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2004, 04:42:00 PM »
Dear Josue,

Everytime you do something like this you remind me how much I love you and miss you.  I dont appreciate the lies that you spread about me, but everytime you do something like this it reminds me to pray for you and your family.  These attacks against me just remind me of how great the loss our friendship was to me, and how much I hope that it will be restored.  I pray that God will give you the blessings that He has in store for me.  I also pray for our relationship to be healed and restored soon.  I cant imagine the pain you must be going through.  For you to openly lie about me you must be suffering tremendously.  I am sorry, but when you decided to get back into drugs didnt you expect your life to fall apart.  When you decided to embezzle money didnt you expect that our business relationship would end.  I deeply hurt inside for you and your family, and I miss our friendship termendously.  When you betrayed me it not only hurt me but hurt many people including all those of ALA who care about you.  I miss our relationship.  I wish you had not thrown everything away.  But what else was I to do.  You gave me no alternative but to end our business relationship.  All you had to do was repent and stop using drugs and our friendship would have endured.  I am sorry that I had to air your personal faults on a public web site, but when you posted the lies about me what did you expect.  I wish only the best for you and your family.  I can hardly wait for God to answer my prayer to reconcile us and to restore our relationship.  All it would take is for you to acknowledge the wrongs you committed against me and ALA.  I have already forgiven you, and hope that we can be friends once again.

In God do I trust....

God bless you,

Craig Rogers

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2004, 06:06:00 PM »
Are you slandering as the first post said?  This is a pretty serious allegation.  Would the Director of an Academy that help youth take a stand for their life and God really be posting what you just posted?  Is that what you're about...Revenge????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2004, 06:31:00 PM »
Craig, you are one scarry fellow.  I think you need to take your self-righteous attitude back before the alter of God and pray, only this time pray for yourself, you are the one who needs it.

The God I know and worship surely wouldn't have listened to a word you just spit up.  The one and only true God would have asked you, had he listened to you, why are you tearing down your brother as you are.  How you can pray for someone and at the same time be so slanderous speaks volumes about your religeous self righteous beliefs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2004, 07:12:00 PM »
Well, I guess it had to happen sooner or later, labeling kids with a disease of the heart to explain what in most teens is simply a phase.  When are you parents going to get it? Even God can not cure adolescence, what makes you think you can? Entitlement-itis is not a behavioral disorder.

http://abundantlifeacademy.com/phpbb2/

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2004, 10:11:00 PM »
Whew!  Anybody taste a little...saccharine...in here?

Offline Friend of the parents

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2004, 01:22:00 AM »
Here is the evidence of the THREAT that supports what i posted at the begining:

MR. CRAIG ROGERS
BEING ANNOYED BY NOT GETTING THE RECORDS HE ORDERED MR. JOSUE ROMAN APARICIO TO GO FROM THE PROPERTY RENTED BY OUR CORPORATION SLANDERED AND THREATED HIM.

EVIDENCE:
MR. CRAIG ROGERS send me a E-mail from his personal account THREATED my children  :

De:  Craig Rogers
Enviado el:  Lunes, 27 de Octubre de 2003 04:28:52 a.m.
Para:  "apa031" [email protected]

Offline Friend of the parents

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2004, 08:15:00 PM »
This is how MR CRAIG ROGERS deals with truth by twistened......

http://www.abundantlifeacademy.us/phpbb ... c.php?t=19

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2004, 08:32:00 PM »
DEVLIN ... if you are reading this, can you pleeease get to the bottom of what's going on with these folks?

Thanks!!

:scared:

Offline Devlin

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2004, 11:41:00 PM »
i will look into things. Craig if you read this please coperate with a investigation into ALA. It will go much smoother and faster. Also it goes to show you have nothing to hide. Personally i think ALA is a step in the right direction if what you say is true and proven. Unfortanitly there has been red flags raised by a few post by a former employee. It is obviouse somthing is going on, someone is lying big time. The investigation will show who is.

Offline Devlin

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2004, 11:56:00 PM »
ISSAC should look into this as well. I dont have a lot of time, i am busy fighting Mountain Park now. But i will look into ALA since i have talked to Craig before and have some knowledge on them already. I think Craig will coperate so the investigation will go fast.

to JOSUE R. APARICIO GOMEZ e-mail me at:
[email protected]

Any results of the investgation will be posted online.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2004, 02:54:00 PM »
Hopefully Devlin or ISAC will get to the bottom of this.  Personally, I don't much like the holier-than-thou tone used by the headmaster of ALA in defense of what sounds like rather serious allegations.  Where there is smoke, there is fire.

:flame: