Author Topic: Petrov  (Read 1182 times)

Offline Pete

• View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/lifeline
Petrov
« on: January 30, 2004, 08:23:00 PM »
If nothing else, I'll jump on Monday.  What's your MSN ID, maybe I'll jump on this weekend.

Take it easy man.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline jimy2748

• View Profile
Petrov
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2004, 09:46:00 PM »
hey peter the reason they did not let u in because of the murder case and u no how joe was everyone was a spy and he made all the rules idont think it was right but who would go up against him and still have a job.i beleive it would not be any problem now this is all just my guess ive been involved with that place for 20 years in away. i have heard alot in 20 years everynight iheard what went on that complex.u know i agree with all u people with true facts elan was a fucked up place and one big mess but i cant blame all my problems on them.the reason i went there is because i was fucked up it didnt really help me then with all the sick shit we went threw but i rather been there then jail.where else was my single mother going to send me.i would send my kids there again if ihad to.its like night and day compared to 70sthru the years. they end up in jail and get nothing. this place is like asummer camp compared to when we where there.they have sports driver ed college
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ust wanted to tell my side.