Author Topic: Sound familiar? *THE NIGHTMARE CONTINUES*  (Read 3651 times)

Offline ehm

• View Profile
Sound familiar? *THE NIGHTMARE CONTINUES*
« on: January 28, 2004, 01:58:00 AM »
THE WWASPS REBUTTAL -

WWASP Schools have a tremendous record of success and growth. They have helped Thousands of Teens and their families. They have a 97% parent satisfaction rate and have received over 4000 letters of reference or appreciation in past three years alone. Some competitors who don 't have the Track History and Success of the WWASP Schools and Programs, try to devalue them by promoting second hand innuendos and hear say allegations. While most would agree that this is a shameless way to do business, there are always a few parents that fall for this type of tactic. In fact, recent court records show how one such competitor and a child right activist have worked together to hurt or damage the WWASP Schools and Programs for their own benefit.

Court Document # 1: This document outlines how a parent who was very happy with her child's experience at a WWASP School changed from Major Supporter to Main Critic when she formed a competing referral business. It also outlines how she got caught making a number of deceptive and damaging postings on the internet using false identities and fabricated first hand experiences. History: This parent for months following her child's stay at one of the programs referred a number of parents to the WWASP Schools and Programs. She sent out numerous letters stating how great the programs were and that her own child's progress was " nothing short of a miracle". This all changed when she decided to start a competing business, She then started promoting vicious lies and allegations against the WWASP while offering her referral service as an appropriate alternative. (Click here to see this Court document)

Court Document # 2: This is the deposition of the child right activist who has posted hundreds if not thousands of anti-WWASP statements on the Internet and in e-mails. While this person has never been a parent, he believes that Parents shouldn't have the right to place their child in a School or Program unless the child has a right to challenge the Parent's decision with a government agency. Under oath this person admitted that he did not have any education, training, or work experience that would qualify him to understand the needs of Struggling Teens and their care. He admitted he has never even visited a School or Program for Teens with special needs. He admitted that he has made numerous postings alleging abuse at the School and Programs. Yet under oath, he admitted that he did not know of one single case of substantiated abuse at any of the WWASP Schools or Programs. He further admitted he had no factual basis to claim there is abuse at any of the WWASP Schools or programs. (Click here to see more details of this deposition)

Generally, WWASP Parents who have had sufficient time and involvement with the WWASP Schools and Programs are not affected by the rumors, inaccuracies, and allegations that these two people have promulgated. This is mostly due to the fact that the parents have had sufficient personal experience with the Schools and Programs to know differently. Unfortunately, these two people have, unduly swayed a few of the new or prospective parents who were vulnerable because they did not have sufficient personal experience with the Schools or Programs. This is why the WWASP felt they had to sue these people for defamation, conspiracy, and business interference. Furthermore, these people have preyed on a few former students who are still struggling with attitude or personal problems. They enlist these former students to promote baseless stories, exaggerations, and allegations for the news media and on the Internet. This is fairly easy to do because News reporters are often more interested in creating sensationalism or controversy than in presenting the Truth or Accuracy. WWASP can provide you with many graphic examples of inaccuracies and falsehoods contained in news accounts. There are also numerous people who feel that they have had their words deliberately twisted, changed, or ignored by news reporters in order to sensationalize an article. (For this information: e-mail and request news media info) It is no wonder that a recent Gallop Poll showed that only 36% of people believe that the press generally gets the facts correct.

The Internet is even more unreliable. It is often a haven for fabrications, lies, biases, rumors, and gossip. This is because anyone can post anything on the Internet as factual even though inaccurate or even down right dishonest. Most forums don't require you to even identify yourself nor do they monitor or preview any postings for accuracy or honesty.

The current plan orchestrated by the Competitor and the Child?s Rights Activist is to have a few former students file a lawsuit.

The goal of filing a lawsuit is to attempt to give the allegations creditability in the minds of the general public where there is actually no creditability to these claims. For example: The allegations are from a few struggling former teens with maligned backgrounds, obvious motives, and long histories of lying, dishonesty, exaggerations, and deception. Countering their allegations are the numerous other students and staff that were there during the time the allegations were suppose to have happened. Additionally, each School and Programs have at the facility on a daily basis a number of professionals including teachers, therapist (many who are independently contracted by the parents), nurses, visiting doctors, and others who are all under a professional and legal responsibility to report any abuse. All of these professionals are trained to identify abuse or potential abuse. The many Professionals are happy to testify concerning the quality of care at each of the facilities and that there have been no need for reports of abuse made by them or others who work closely with the facilities on a daily basis

More Importantly is the Reports from Independent Third Parties Agencies. For Example, in a letter from the US Consulate in Mexico to the Child Rights Activist described above. The letter stated:

Date: April 11, 2003

Subject: Casa by the Sea

Dear Sir:

Consular officers for the American Consulate have made numerous surprise visits to Casa over the last several years, interviewed its teens in private, and contacted parents. The result has consistently been the same:

All teens (as well as parents) have denied the allegations of physical abuse alleged to have occurred at Casa. Third parties, never by the teen or a custodial parent... have always made the allegations

American Consulate General, Tijuana

Each School and Program can provide similar statements or documentation from Independent Third Party Agencies.

Bottom-line: Which is more credible a few struggling former students with an axe to grind and history of dishonesty OR the numerous testimonies of objective students, staff, parents, professionals, and Independent Third Party Agencies. The answer is quite obvious, for this reason the WWASP believes the organizers of the lawsuit don't really believe they can win but just want to file the suits to try to damage the WWASP Reputation and to appear more credible and justified when they have to face a jury for their actions in the Defamation and Business Interference Suit brought against them by the WWASP.

http://wwaspsrebuttal.com/

Whoever kindles the flames of intolerance in America is lighting a fire underneath his own home.
--Harold E. Stassen, 1947

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2004, 02:02:00 AM »
I feel ill.

Applying computer technology is simply finding the right wrench to pound in the correct screw.
--Bastard Administrator

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2004, 02:07:00 AM »
Which is more credible a few struggling former students with an axe to grind or

Hmmmm, who are they talking about here?

By 1940 the literacy figure for all states stood at 96 percent for whites. Eighty percent for blacks. Notice for all the disadvantages blacks labored under, four of five were still literate. Six decades later, at the end of the 20th century, the National Adult Literacy Survey and the National Assessment of Educational Progress say 40 percent of blacks and 17 percent of whites can't read at all. Put another way, black illiteracy doubled, white illiteracy quadrupled, despite the fact that we spend three or four times as much real money on schooling as we did 60 years ago.
--Vin Suprynowicz

Offline Kiwi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2004, 04:59:00 AM »
Third parties, never by the teen or a custodial parent... have always made the allegations

What planet do these people live on?  And why can't they stay there?

Offline Kiwi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2004, 05:26:00 AM »
On second thoughts, they come from the planet Kolob don't they?  I still think they should go back there.

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2004, 10:04:00 AM »
I'm assuming most of you have seen this already. I just sank with sadness and hopelessness reading it, and felt the need to share the perposterous lies that still, to this day, are being covered and spread across this great nation of ours. I don't want to give up on this cause, but right now i feel like screaming and weeping. This site is talking about us, calling us liars, once again, because even as adults now, we are still just FOS druggies in the eyes of the majority.

WHEN WILL WE HAVE A VOICE?

Given the choice between dancing pigs and security, people will choose dancing pigs every time.
-- Ed Felton (quoted in www-security about Active-X)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2004, 12:07:00 AM »
Morli, as sad as this is, critical mass is building and one day, no child will need to fear being "used and abused" in the name of treatment.
Led mostly by survivors, themselves, the truth IS marching on.  You are a good soul and have already proven you can go the distance, so don't lose heart now.  As for these 2 entities (WWASPS and PURE) they were destined to collide. What troubles me is the lawsuit filed by PURE against Fornits, which has been such a resource for so many survivors of residential treatment abuse.

:sad:

Offline Therion

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2004, 04:52:00 AM »
I know the pieces fit, cuz I watched them tumble down

No fault, none to blame..doesnt mean that I dont desire to point the finger..blame the other

watch the temple tumble over, to bring the pieces back together and rediscover COMMUNICATION

Cold silence tends to atrophy any sense of compassion

Ive done the math enough to know the dangers of a second guessing
Doomed to crumble unless we grow and strengthen our COMMUNICATION

[ This Message was edited by: Therion on 2004-01-29 01:54 ]
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline Therion

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2004, 04:54:00 AM »
and If you cant read into that Im not gonna explain :wave:  :wave:

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2004, 12:50:00 PM »
I'll never stop trying and doing whatever is in my power to get the message through. It was just a slap in the face.

Fornits isn't going anywhere. If they shut us down, we'll just re-open under a different name.  ::hehehmm::

NOTHING WILL SILENCE OR TRUTH.

(now c'mere and kiss me, damnit!)

What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2004, 01:44:00 PM »
Right On Morli .... even if we have to shout into the hurricane, our voices will never be silenced.

:wave:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2004, 03:10:00 PM »
Cold silence tends to atrophy any sense of compassion

Therion: I really liked this bit, mind if I use it now and then?

Morli: I like your guerilla tactics, and a new forum could started easily, BUT - we would lose all of the history on this one if it were to disappear...that sure would suck, to me at least..

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2004, 03:52:00 PM »
On 2004-01-29 12:10:00, Froderik13

No darling, that will not happen.  ::heart::

If there's a worse idea going than locking people up for drug use, it's probably locking them up in close proximity to some tyranical altruist who wants to 'help' them with a problem that probably doesn't exist
-- Ginger Warbis
having had about all the help I can stand!

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2004, 06:07:00 PM »
On 2004-01-29 12:10:00, Froderik13 wrote:

Morli: I like your guerilla tactics, and a new forum could started easily, BUT - we would lose all of the history on this one if it were to disappear...that sure would suck, to me at least.."

Morli's right...this forum isn't going anywhere.  They can try, but they really don't have anything to stand on as far as the forum is concerned.  Don't know about the other suit, but I feel confident after working in the legal field for years (I'M NOT AN ATTY) my OPINION (you all know what they say about opinions) is that Fornits has nothing to worry about.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing
--Edmund Burke

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Therion

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2004, 08:29:00 PM »
Those arent my lyrics man...I relate everything to songs for some reason...and thats why I post so many lyrics most are not mine but Im not trying to take credit...just share the message