Author Topic: poor taste in protesting a Holocaust seminar  (Read 7463 times)

Offline ramprato

• View Profile
poor taste in protesting a Holocaust seminar
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2004, 10:36:00 AM »
Hi Nichol,

I just wanted to write that I feel really rotten about what that person said about Jews. I mean, my God, people are just people, I don't see why everything has to be labeled and stereotyped, why in the hell can't people just stop and think that they are hurting people when they spew poisonous shit like that out of their mouths. I want to let you know that I think that this board is all the better for having you on board so please don't get discouraged by the actions of one.

I am non-Jewish, (not that I ever bring it up in conversation) but I think it is important to remind folks that there are people from 3 major faiths that profited handsomely off of Straight. Shall I begin with Miller Newton, of WASP background like myself (whom I am ashamed of) and I can't imagine what God is thinking about him. Not only has he had to pay out millions to merely 2 of his victims, but he is known now as "Father Cassian" or revered, or whatever, his faith seems to have been derived out of both the Protestant and Catholic faiths. But that's kind of irrelevant thought huh? Especially when one is torturing young people and making money at it.

My point is that I think we all could really seize this opportunity and learn from one another as people and go after those that need to answer for what they did to discourage future would-be abusers and just leave it at that.

Thanks....Ken  :smile:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2004, 04:53:00 PM »
On 2004-01-21 17:01:00, Sheik Yerbouti wrote:

"i just got contracted to do a 500$ compositing project, so ill make this brief (no longer will i sit and wait to respond to these replies) to the person talking about the south, u are not hearing me, i said i hate rednecks, are u a redneck if so, be proud, cause i need someone to make fun of. a redneck is a social stereo type for ignorant gun rack in the back of the truck, nascar lovin, mullet wearing, miller light drinkin fool, thats all if u fit into tthat category, im sorry i dont hate u i just think u are entertaining... i think i made my point, I AM WITH YOUR CAUSE, duh didnt any of u read that part, i just dont approve of the method u used to go about reaching that cause, just the one protest thats all, if u have no-one here to point out the questionables, then ur quest would surely fail.. part of succes is being ur own devils' advocate, smarten up and read between the lines...otherwise see u in a few days after i have made my loot!!!!
"

what a pricelessly ignorant post!!! Mullets and NASCAR, and gun racks, OH MY!!! :nworthy: this gets the 'stupidest post of the year' award! (so far, anyway)

Offline nicoleesther

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2004, 06:40:00 PM »
Thanks Ken for your kind words.....I realize that not everyone on the board is Antisemetic & most people on the forum are able to see things objectively! (Only a few intolerants)....I stongly believe the Semblers need to brought to Justice....Just like the Catholic Priest that molested boys need to be in the slammer........However, I realize molesting Priest DO NOT REPRESENT THE CATHOLIC COMMUNITY!!!!

Peace

Nicole Esther   :smile:

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2004, 07:52:00 PM »
No no, I completely agree with you that my bashing is uncalled for.  It is not right.  Nicole, I know you are the real deal.

Back to the originally stated reason I did that - I am completely incensed at a couple of people that my bashing was intended to get their attention to look themselves at what they were posting.  And, just like you say that Sembler does not represent the Jewish Community, why should my bashing represent you Nicole in any way when I clearly stated that it was directed at someone besides you.  Although I am not glad that you are offended, I do hope I offended some others.

Actually, the fact that I stated I was intending to fuck certain people and you being offended after the fact brings up an interesting point.  If Melvin Sembler does not represent ANYTHING, why are so many people offended at him ?

My bashing, as I said several times in one way or another clearly, was intended to be in just as bad taste as Jordan saying that an earnest protest against an evil horde is 'in bad taste'.

And then in a POST or two ago, PINKROOM writes that he agrees with Jordan's bad taste.  He writes:

>I completely agree with Sheik (Jordan).  

Then he writes:

>That man deserves to have his time to say        
>Kaddish for his loss no matter what he did or    
>does.
>Tzeth'a Leshalom VeShuvh'a Leshalom.

So, although my bashing MIGHT represent false prejudice against your religion or culture that I really have no freeking clue about, I am not the one who thinks that NOT being a representative of any larger picture or community is NOT what's being perpetrated here.

Hey, I already said a few times that I am whack ASS.  Just look at the situation being presented in.  I believe strongly that MORE people are going to get hurt and things will get worse before they finally get better and Melvin can do all his worshipping while 'men are calling him Shirley and they're fucking him in his kulo' (25th hour).

Sembler is not Jewish.  He was born in Missouri.  He is American.  Nevermind any resemblances to the War on Drugs the president himself declared that the Holocaust might have.  Even if he was Jewish or could properly represent he was Jewish - he must still be allowed to PAY for his criminal life and pay for them BEFORE he is allowed pay any homage to his false ancestors.

I am Melvin Sembler and I kill all jews and children!!!

Offline pinkroom

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2004, 12:23:00 AM »
So what you are saying is, I am a filthy piece of shit jew or kike or whatever because I happen to believe that there is a time and a place to cease fire. That is quite interesting. It has nothing to do with waht this man did or is doing. I believe that the location was not the most appropriate place to hold this sort of activity. How does that give you the right to attack me so harshly with gross and pugilistic behavior. I do not believe any man represents my faith or heritage including myself. What I do believe is that we must have the right to speak out when we feel it just to do so. I have an opposite view to most on this nature but I do not believe anyone here will condone your behavior.
Tzeth'a Leshalom VeShuvh'a Leshalom

Offline nicoleesther

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2004, 02:36:00 AM »
No Pinkroom,

Remember that Jewish Law reminds us to question all authority & question the status quo.....You can challenge & question any protest.....I admire your hutpa and if your a kike/heep I'm right there with you.....although I might disagree with you your free and obligated to voice your arguements.......

Shalom

Nicoleesther

Shabot Shalom

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2004, 04:29:00 AM »
You can have the last word Pinky.  I already told you I was talking trash about Jordan and it was nonsense.  I didn't intend for Nicole to get upset but it did.  

If you and I for some fucked up reason were hanging out I would talk shit to you there too if you were fucking shit up.  I would talk all kinds of smack ass trash if it meant you were going to get the point.  But you still don't even though it is laid in front of you.  Next you'll be saying meditated murder is okay?

Believe my hate mongering (if it were real) is nowhere even remotely, nor even Minutely, close to Melvin Sembler's and the other directors hatred for humanity.  I don't give a fuck what religion or culture that lame ass German hides behind.

Anyway, go ahead and have the last word.  You'll be wrong and in this forum right here you have been disagreed with, whether with slap agression or with kinder words, that what you think or feel about violent facades just does not hold sway in the real world even if you could have your opinion which does not make any sense factually.  You are SO conscious to Recognize that, hey, I don't respect that opinion whether or not you are entitled to it.  I am offended by it but you didn't pay any fucking heed to anybody when they said they were offended by it to begin with.  So, again, fuck you and yours, too.  No.  I am not going to respect your shitty fucking opinion with an open mind unless you FIRST show some.  What next?  You'll be saying that you are related to Hitler or Sembler?

Thank you for stating many times things that I particularly wrote over and over and over, and now Over again.  I honestly, honestly can't tell if you just need a reading level refresher course (many colleges offer these I am sure) or if you seriously, seriously just need glasses.  You are SO conscious.  Now go ahead, take the last, although redundant, word.  ITs all you now.

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2004, 01:21:00 PM »
And I still that think that whoever said 'Typical Jew' is funny.  Afterall, I am entitled to express my opinion, right?
Idiot.

Offline nicoleesther

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2004, 04:16:00 AM »
Unbelieveable...Here WE GO AGAIN!!!! ::smokingun::

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2004, 09:49:00 AM »
I know what you mean, NE. It gets fuckin' old. You come on here, and you get sucked in...It gets to be time consuming sometimes..

Offline wesfager

• View Profile
    • http://www.thestraights.com
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2004, 12:29:00 PM »
I had nothing to do with the planning or organization of the recent protest of the Holocaust Museum function.  I did,  however, cover it on my web page in almost real-time.  I have just published an editorial which hopefully will shed further light on why the protesters felt justified in what they did--at least from my point of view.  I have sent a copy of my report to the St. Petersburg Times which decided to cover the awards banquet but ignore the disturbance outside.  Here is my editorial:

http://thestraights.com/articles/holoca ... verage.htm

Wes Fager
es Fager
www.thestraights.com

\"If David Miscaviage can go to his deposition as Admiral Farragut, then Keith Henson can go as Bozo the Clown.\"  Wes Fager

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2004, 06:04:00 PM »
:evil: People ya know your all missing a very good point. I am not a survivor,but was with my friends, from all the organizations. It pleased my heart to know we could be in on place and have everyone talking , no one angry or bitter, like i see here, kudos Mike. You and a few others are the only ones trying to make a difference. I could be indian, black, doesn;t matter the whole thing was to protest a child abuser and rapist and etc...No matter where he is
and if someone wants him on their board of directors GO RIGHT AHEAD!!!!!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2004, 08:33:00 PM »
I was at the protest, too.  I am a Straight survivor.

I think it's good that so many people are interested in this cause.

It is a fact that everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

I just feel that to blindly come onto a forum of Survivors and say that what we did for justice is in bad taste would be the same as going into card game full of feminist policewomen who have survived years of torment, rape and other shit and then telling them that their cause/gathering is in bad taste.  

I just don't see the tact in that, even if everyone has free speech.

Someone went on to make a very small yet accurate point, they were probably smarter than me to let it go.  They called Jordan a typical Jew.  

It is wrong on a couple of different levels to write that, sure.  Just as wrong as coming to a forum for survivors and saying that Melvin has any rights.  Yes, rights are rights, but everyone knows the color of the kettle by this time.

So again, fuck your bad taste Jordan.  I'll stop slandering when the slandering stops.

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2004, 04:29:00 PM »
ha ha
I always win, most of the time...
sometimes.
can I just win this time plz?  I just want someone to say, hey,    
man,
its gonna be okay. :evil:
ha ha