Author Topic: Cascade Closing-DECREASED ENROLLMENT  (Read 34618 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cascade Closing-DECREASED ENROLLMENT
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2004, 07:12:00 PM »
i went to Cascade for four months when i was sixteen.  i would really like to know what went down with the school.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2004, 07:22:00 PM »
i agree.  Fuck Cascade.
i went there 5 years ago and it was a truly tramatizing experience.  i am happy for all of you who got something good out of it, though i have a hard time believing you and my guess is that you were the brainwashed kiss ass conformists that were so abundant and fucking fake.  i was sent to a lockdown after Cascade where the therapists described it as an abusive school.  i am so happy it has been shut down.  that place is disgusting.  this is amazing news to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2004, 08:03:00 PM »
I graduated in '94 and was disappointed to hear of the closure.  None the less I would love to contact some of those folks as it is our 10 year reunion.  Any suggestions?

BDF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2004, 01:26:00 AM »
I graduated from cascade in 98.  I am very curious to here what actually happened there.  If someone could tell me that would be great.  Please email me at [email protected]

Also, why can't the true story just be posted here?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2004, 04:39:00 PM »
I went to cascade in 1991 and have been trying to find info on others experiences for the last 5 or so years.  I NEED to talk to other alumni, especially if you were there between 1990-1992.

I am very interested in the closing and would appreciate the real story, as well as info on what is happening to the campus.  My email is [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2004, 03:19:00 AM »
I would very much like to know the true story. I am an alumni of Cascade ('01). I benefited greatly from Cascade in a variety of ways. I feel that many of my peers did as well. Much of this benefit was from peers not neccaserily the "establishment". Not many teens have the social freedom to show caring and love to their friends in as many ways. I also astill have a good friend with whom I am producing a movie, so that worked out ok right? Anyway I would love to know the story behind the closure. I miss those sunday brunches damnit.
JAZ ('01)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2004, 10:22:00 AM »
Hello,
This is my 1st attempt to track down a cascade site and I couldn't find any!  What's the deal?  I tried to go to the website and it wasn't there, so I was confused.  Did Cascade the aka "fuck up school" (in my terms)really close?!  I personally am glad that the school closed down, shocked, but glad.  I feel like the whole thing just fucked with my head.  I guess it's like this, its like a religion, if it helped you then good for you, but if it just confused the shit out of you, then I FEEL YOUR PAIN.  I graduated 5 years ago and i still have uneasy feelings about the whole thing.  I searched and searched and it would be nice to know what REALLY happend to the school so i can put it in my paper DUE on NEXT WEEK!!!

I read that it was boycotted by both staff and parents sending their kids their? T/F?

b/c Michael Allgood and some other gy at CEDU molested some kids? T/F?

Did Michael Allgood really come from CEDU before going to Cascade?  But anyways,

That the school was way too expenseive and parents couldn't afford it? T/F?

Well I dont know, you tell me! :smile:

Email me PLEASE: [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2004, 02:41:00 PM »
hey its me "Lav" if any of you were here till the end.  Hahahahahah I was last one pulled...but yeah good thing it closed down...me, Scott D., Mario, Priggs, and Bogey are gonna visit the campus and see what its like now that they don't have us (slaves) to maintain the campus.
                    :lol: LAV

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2004, 02:51:00 PM »
LAV again and by the way...read this (its about Michael Allgood and Cedu) http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?fo ... topic=6517

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2004, 05:57:00 PM »
Allgood had his way with more than a few young boys in the 70's but did he really molest again?  what is the truth about cascade closing.  allgood lies more than oj simpson and thinks because he needs money to pay for his house he has a right to lie to all.  staff were ordered to lie to all and fined if they did not   he usually had felons who would lie because they did not want to be abused by him

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2004, 07:36:00 PM »
the seeds planted at cascade, however deeply, however intended, have begun to come to fruition for us all and likely those with whom we shared our experiences post-cascade, am i right?   valuable lessons were imparted there by mostly-well-meaning individuals--
there must be some sort of information to be released about the details of the closure-- of andy schiel's death-- what happened to ryan poland?-- what about sean mclarry?  anyone? anyone?  what about berman? abbott? allgood? scott-free and laughing? (pardon the pun-- i believe at least in the goodness of scott abbott. a very good man in my eyes, in my memory...) still, where do old cascade staff go when the school closes down?
those poor miserable folks-- just trying to help, to do their job... and somehow simply misguided... or was it cascade's karma to be eliminated soasto allow the true nature of our individual souls to self-actualise as nature would have initially liked to have seen?  i would really hope that whatever needs to be taken care of to put fears and rumors to rest regarding cascade and its aftermath can be presented... preferrably not by a guilty party only but by a realistic factual source.
isn't anyone wondering what the hell really went down?  
otherwise, so long and thanks for all the memories...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2004, 10:32:00 AM »
to quote another's post re:boarding school wisdom:
Hide behind a bag, take no responsibility for your sarcastic comments, stay anonymous so no one can confirm or dispell your claims? Hell, no one can even track your posts. You are not mature, balance, healthy, transparent or responsible. Sounds more like you learned well how to judge and manipulate.

ah yes! the Cascade school way! i too am a graduate-- a jaded, frustrated, let-down-and-in-turn letting-a-lot-of-others-down-graduate of the self-help program that is the financial drain known as the cascade school. {that IS what was taught... and how to make it all seem so honest... (I...am an honest and loving man...mmmmm...) [bask in others' warm glow as the reality of life slips me by...] "yes... i am an honest and loving man", although while enrolled (locked-away?)} i had NO CLUE what was actually happening to us all... honestly BRAINWASHED.
i was a pissy kid, but perhaps a little too bright or honest or something to realise the gravity of the situation----- that my brethren (mostly student gov't reps) who were busted at the giving tree (1992), taking each others' blood orally, were not acting of simply their own accord, but perhaps they were just tending to one of allgood's seeds-- or when another committee-head offed himself (shortly after graduation 1993), citing certain incidents with certain counsellors, which left him feeling completely worthless and abused... and of course, now i find that after TEN years, the emotions are returning-- and not just the ones which i have cultivated for myself, but horrible nightmarish imagery of others' stories from the TRUTH and other workshops. trauma.
and what of the follow-up? what follow-up?
personally, i returned once, unannounced, to look around down in whitmore, only to be greeted by p rudy, as she returned from a day on her mountain... only to learn a few weeks later that she told everyone that i was on drugs and looking for free shit------ GREAT follow-up, y'all! that's the support we need after having all of our defenses removed from our repertoires! yes! beat us mercilessly with your words and ideas-- the very ones for which YOU, the staff, were running from when you went to YOUR fucked-up institutions and had your dreams squashed.
taking your anger out on all of us through snide remarks and manipulative brainwashing worked. we are out here in the real world spreading misinformation, thinking ourselves gods and bearing the fire of the GODS for it. but you taught us that this is our path. one of flames. purification. perfection.. at any cost.
and now i am learning to unbecome my misery.
i hope we all can... without serious trauma.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2004, 02:15:00 PM »
I can't believe Cascade closed. I went there from 93-95 and thought it was a descent experience. If anyone around here went there around that time and knows why it closed e-mail me at

Alex
[email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2004, 04:43:00 PM »
Paula Rudy was a cedu puppet like scott abbott  they were programed by allgood  so  he could have his way with you. ever get sick of hearing them say how much it helped their lives. narcissistic "if you were me you would understand, we are your friends crap"  what were dennis kroll and craig cass and lynn like?  and was that psycho allgood wife dan something there. heard he got remarried.  allgood used the loyalty thing to con everybody just like the Mafia.  they betrayed us  this "sudden decreased enrollment" means allgood got caught molesting again and the insurance company will not provide lawyers for him anymore because they cannot raise rates on him anymore

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2004, 06:46:00 PM »
who was at cascade in 2003 on this site?