Author Topic: Loony Liz  (Read 866 times)

Offline Gal-Ileo

• View Profile
Loony Liz
« on: January 09, 2004, 06:34:00 PM »
yea i got an email from this woman, it was like reading the 1st half of my entire torah portion for my Bar Mitzvah, boring and so tough to figure out, tone it down a bit please Liz, you insist that us men from Elan are SEXIST, this is nt only ignorant, but insulting, you dont even know most of us.....also tone down your pompous, and theatrical language, this isnt the the Ney York times play review..

Look, Jordan, you can take the proposal, kind as it is, and shove it then.  And that's just what some people would like.  I hope it makes you happy working with them. Dream of your payday.  I pull my own weight.

HAVE A NICE DAY!

Ardent advocates of prohibition were obsessed by a zeal that bordered on fanaticism. They supported politicians who voted to outlaw liquor, no matter how much of it they privately consumed, and spurned politicians who voted against prohibition, no matter how sober they were personally.
http://www.ncpoliticalreview.com/1101/Ervin/cohen.htm' target='_new'>Sen. Sam Ervin, Preserving The Constitution

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Lunatics are melodramatic. The subtleties of drama are wasted on them...The final chapters of my book are knitting together: incest, buggery, outrageous women and strange love-cults catering for depraved appetites. All the fashionable bric-a-brac...My \'u

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Loony Liz
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2004, 10:33:00 PM »
Thats being a bit kind dont ya think Jordan this womens just gone out there in left field as far as one can get :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »