Author Topic: just read her posts  (Read 820 times)

Offline Gal-Ileo

• View Profile
just read her posts
« on: January 09, 2004, 08:04:00 PM »
My laptop also crashed.  I do have a friend whose giving me his apartment (bigger system, better printer for graphics) this weekend.  So?  It beats Starbucks to hell and back.  He's an actor and a wealthy businessman with companies in Israel and he doesn't think Feminism is wacky...cuz, the dude is in his early fifties and IS a Feminist.  Yes, a man, with cash, New York Jew, I grew up with seder because I lived in a Jewish ghetto btw.  I'm not messhuganuh. Neither is he.  What about you? Art always flames me...but now is JUST not the time.

Rickety Tickety Tock.

Mind the Gap (Voiceover at London Underground).

Especially the generational one....sh-t!

PS: Read 1984, there's a "chapter" on "thoughtcriminals" ....guess that makes it clear I am one and 2 + 2 = 5.

:cry2:

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is the meaning of success.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Lunatics are melodramatic. The subtleties of drama are wasted on them...The final chapters of my book are knitting together: incest, buggery, outrageous women and strange love-cults catering for depraved appetites. All the fashionable bric-a-brac...My \'u