Author Topic: Ginger, You're Only Hurting Yourself!  (Read 16431 times)

Offline Kiwi

• View Profile
Ginger, You're Only Hurting Yourself!
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2004, 03:16:00 AM »
And, you seem to be old enough to be my grandmother.

And now he is stooping to personal abuse.  How "christian"!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TRUCKER

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2004, 09:11:00 PM »
Ginger, after reading most of the postings under this topic,and not quite getting all the verbal mumbojumbo it seems that one could draw a comparison between any free speach(she said,he said-she did,he did)crap sense the start of time.The question is has the law (rights) been violated? I for one will always stand up for what I believe in! Your quest(fight) in the drug war is apparent in just this web.However, remember there are others with just as much to gain or lose as you and are willing to stop at nothing to gain the win.The general never wins a battle by himself-it takes the power of the people,just ask Art Barker.

TRUCKER

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2004, 09:56:00 PM »
I'm not sure what you're getting at, Trucker. But you seem to be saying that I should just cow down before the bullies. Well, it's been my experience that that only encourages them. It took some time and patience to figure this out. When I was a kid, I took endless shit from an older brother of mine till I found his weak spot. As it turned out, he was scared shitless of dogs; even little ones. So I trained my cocker spaniel/wire terrier to tree him on sight. That provided endles hours of entertainment for myself and my friends; more than enough to make up for having been tickled till I peed my pants on numerous occasions for the entertainment of his friends.

Honk if you love Jesus!  :rofl:

I have found that the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it

--Harry S. Truman

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2004, 11:13:00 AM »
On 2004-03-30 20:31:00, CraigRogers wrote:

"Now... now... dont get your dress in a huff.  Relax and allow me to spend my money the way I want.  If I want to hire an attorney and hold you and Fornit's responsible for your violation of the law please allow me to do it.  For someone who advocates personal freedom you sure spend a great deal of energy trying to control me.  Dont waste your time, I already have a mom.  
Didn't look to me like she was in a huff at all!!  Looks like she was having a good chuckle at your desperate attempt to scare her into trying to control other people.  Bring it on Bud!!  I haven't seen one time where she, or anyone else here for that matter, has tried to control you.  You're free to speak your mind just as anyone else on this forum is. :wave:

And, you seem to be old enough to be my grandmother.  I have a couple of those too!  "

Is that comment part of your good Christian values??? :roll:  :roll:

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark.  The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.  
--Plato

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2004, 09:17:00 PM »
Sheesh, what's the point of christian boarding schools if not to indoctrinate kids with the values and beliefs of THEIR PARENTS?  Virtually EVERY community in America has youth-for-christ groups.  Why not let teens explore their faith freely?  You know, on their OWN TERMS not their parents?

CAN WE SAY CONTROL FREAKS, HERE?????

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2004, 09:58:00 PM »
Yeah, what do you suppose that guy was thinking? And what about Karen. She posts here pseudo-anonymously quite often and has not been shy about claiming her unwavering support for Rogers.

What have you got to say now, Karen? Is this guy a crack-pot or what?

Oh yeah, I must be talking to myself since I'm the only one who can post anonymously, huh?

Do you get it yet? The dude is acting radically based on his belief in totally unfounded assumptions. And your kid is apparently drawn in, hook, line and sinker. Does this worry you at all?

I think animal testing is a terrible idea;  they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.    
-- A Bit of Fry and Laurie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2004, 10:18:00 PM »
This must be the Christian right's idea of faith based smart bombs - verbal crap in the name of Jesus and Brainwashing in the name of Jesus.

Ginger is your intellectual superior - admit it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2004, 04:10:00 PM »
On 2004-03-30 20:31:00, CraigRogers wrote:

"Now... now... dont get your dress in a huff.  Relax and allow me to spend my money the way I want.  If I want to hire an attorney and hold you and Fornit's responsible for your violation of the law please allow me to do it.  For someone who advocates personal freedom you sure spend a great deal of energy trying to control me.  Dont waste your time, I already have a mom.  And, you seem to be old enough to be my grandmother.  I have a couple of those too!  "

Craig, just sue her.  By the way, you horribly insulted your poor grandmother -- she has to look a whole bunch better than Ginger.  I've seen a picture and Ginger looks like she belongs in "Jim Rockford's" trailer.  In other words, Ginger is "trailer-trash".

Fornits falsely represents itself as help to survivors and parents.  It's actually a device by which Ginger, who is actually a VICTIM much more than she is a survivor, abuses survivors.

I hear that Sue Scheff is close to getting her judgment anyway, and that, combined with your proposed action, and the other lawsuits in which Ginger will no doubt be named as a defendant should end Ginger's abuse of program survivors.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2004, 04:49:00 PM »
Believe nothing you hear and only half what you see.

BTW, how's Texas, Lee?  :wave:

As your attorney, it is my duty to inform you that it is not important that you understand what I'm doing or why you're paying me so much money.  What's important is that you continue to do so.
--Hunter S. Thompson's Samoan Attorney

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2004, 05:03:00 PM »
On 2004-04-02 13:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Fornits falsely represents itself as help to survivors and parents.  It's actually a device by which Ginger, who is actually a VICTIM much more than she is a survivor, abuses survivors.

Since Ginger is a victim and not a survivor, she must be dead! Id she is dead, the you are merely typing into the air, and conferring with your self.

I hear that Sue Scheff is close to getting her judgment anyway, and that, combined with your proposed action, and the other lawsuits in which Ginger will no doubt be named as a defendant should end Ginger's abuse of program survivors."

From you statement above, I can only assume that you are classifying survivors as those who have run these programs, and those who were in them, victims.

So in short, you post reads that Craig should sue Ginger, who as being victim and non survivor (must be dead), is harassing those who have survived the travesty of abusing children.

Ya, you got some good intel ::puke::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2004, 12:51:00 PM »
What are you guys talking about I'm from this boarding school and believe me Craig has only helped I would probably be dead right now from drug and alochol overdoses if i hadnt come to abundant life academy craig has done alot and listen no one is perfect i mean why are you juding his life when you need to first take a look at yours.  theres a saying and it says Christians arent perfect just forgiven. People make mistakes but Craig is not a bad man and to call him a dishonest one well what do you define as dishonest someone that lies? Well havent you lied so wouldnt that make you dishonest?  Craig is a good guy and his relationship with God isnt your business a realtionship with God is personal and everyones is diffrent I was asked to go to this program by my parents i needed it though i would have never accepted Christ if I hadnt gone this program works if you let it quit judging you guys act like 2 year olds arent you suppose to be are rolemodels and people older were suppose to look up to come on get a grip

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2004, 11:49:00 AM »
i would have never accepted Christ if I hadnt gone this program

Your parents may have "asked" you to go but do you honestly believe you had a choice?  Second, how can you be so sure you would never have "accepted" Christ if not for ALA? This is pure program speak, not a genuine thought or feeling.  Think about it, if the only way to find Jesus was through the doors of a locked faith-based program, there would be a hell (no pun intended) of a lot less Christians on the planet.

:smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2004, 05:48:00 PM »
I would probably be dead right now from drug and alochol overdoses if i hadnt come to abundant life academy

Have we heard that somewhere before?  Karen, have you heard that somewhere before?  Does that not tell you something right there?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2004, 06:22:00 PM »
On 2004-06-28 08:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

Your parents may have "asked" you to go but do you honestly believe you had a choice?  

there ya go --- let's let all TEENAGERS make the decisions in their lives. They are so well known to do the RIGHT thing and make SOUND decisions --- yeah - THAT'S the answer.  LOL

Please tell me that none of you "survivors" have kids.  PLEASE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2004, 06:51:00 PM »
Who is Ginger hurting by providing a free and open forum?  She has never to my knowledge posted anything insulting, degrading or even unkind.  She doesn't censor anyone.

This is a controversial issue, but even you program fans can surely admit that *someone, somewhere, in some program* must have genuinely gotten abused.  I mean, the Catholic Church, public schools, neighborhoods, -- everywhere has some abusive pedophiles but all program are always perfect and all children are always liars?  Come on!  Surely you must be able to admit at the very least that some bad apples occasionally get in to your hallowed industry?

Given that, how is Ginger abusing anyone?  By refusing to say "I believe this kid, but not that one."?  Surely those who are proud of the wonderful programs that have saved their kids can recognize that abuse sometimes occurs, even, can you believe, it, parents sometimes abuse their own kids and parents are sometimes *wrong*, no matter how hard that may be for you to comprehend.

To say that it is abusive to allow people to express themselves is to say that America's founding vision was abusive.  Surely you patriotic program people don't believe that?