Author Topic: Ginger, You're Only Hurting Yourself!  (Read 16757 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ginger, You're Only Hurting Yourself!
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2004, 08:17:00 PM »
I walked into court confident that I would be allowed to go trial! The Judge had no intention of allowing due process to take place! I am now back in his court sueing Amazon.com! Again based on the merits I look like I am winning! I also filed 2 appeals to 2nd circuit! Bounced Judge Spatt out of jurisdiction! The guy is 78 & a Pres. Bush Sr. appointy! I remained cool calm & collected when he threw me out & violated my rights! He did a little joke about who is a lawyer & who is not! He even said : If I was a laywer he might have allowed my matter to go to trial! What do you think he would have said if a lawyer was present? Hammer
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2004, 04:43:00 PM »
On 2004-01-04 14:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"and you as well, Ginger.  Oh, how very European of me!"

I'm a little confused, Anon. Last time I posted to this thread was Jan 2nd. And I didn't say anything at that time to anyone to which your blessing would seem responsive. And it's a Jewish blessing, not necessarily a European one.

Give me the youth, and Germany will rule the world.
--Hitler

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2004, 08:26:00 PM »
On 2004-02-17 17:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I walked into court confident that I would be allowed to go trial! The Judge had no intention of allowing due process to take place! I am now back in his court sueing Amazon.com! Again based on the merits I look like I am winning! I also filed 2 appeals to 2nd circuit! Bounced Judge Spatt out of jurisdiction! The guy is 78 & a Pres. Bush Sr. appointy! I remained cool calm & collected when he threw me out & violated my rights! He did a little joke about who is a lawyer & who is not! He even said : If I was a laywer he might have allowed my matter to go to trial! What do you think he would have said if a lawyer was present? Hammer"

I am confused who wrote this post and what it's about.  Sounds fascinating, though!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2004, 01:12:00 AM »
whoever seems to be the "anon" freak attacking ginger with threats sounds suspiciously like a Kenny Z to me.  Just an observation.  At Elan, the "just noticing, there is nothing here to find" and so on; the abnegations and bizarre renditions of language in pseudo-tactical language are reminiscent of Elanese.  So, why Elan?  Apparently something is rotten in another TC so why not pick on Florida; I read in Duck that this happened care of a PI care of Ricci.  Does Elan have a Florida pipeline or do ALL these louts talk "the same way" and "walk the same" Signed,

Zorro (For a real laugh, watchful, hahahahahaha)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2004, 10:43:00 AM »
I for one, (and I am sure there are many, many othes who feel the same) agree with Ginger's attorney, Phil Elberg:  The lady should be thanked, not sued.

Offline CraigRogers

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2004, 11:29:00 PM »
Dear Ginger et al,

I was going to contact my attorney tomorrow and ask him to review the Fornit's Web Forums, especially the area that pretains to me, and Abundant Life Academy.  I was hoping that with some research there would be others who have been hurt by Fornits.  That way if there are others who have sued you due to the fact that you allow good people and businesses to be slandered and businesses to be hurt by your forums.  

Now I have found this particular forum very interesting.  I can easily find out who Sue's attorneys are, and I can have my attorney contact them.  I thought that you were responsible for this injustice.  I did not know how you could let this go on without some kind of retribution or consequence befall you.  You can save yourself a whole lot of hassle by taking the posts and replies about Craig Rogers  and Abundant Life Academy off the Fornits site.  

I have had several people call me about these postings.  If anyone is turned away from Abundant Life Academy because of this I will make sure that my attorney looks into this more seriously.  Right now we are just researching our options.  However, you can make this much easier on yourself by removing the slanderous statements and the personal attacks against myself and Abundant Life Academy.

My attorney happens to be a partial owner of another academy similar to Abundant Life Academy.  I found references to his school on this forum.  I dont think I would have a problem getting him to work on this case.  I believe in freedom of speech, but I also believe in the laws that protect me from slanderous defamation.  

Please consider my offer.

Offline Kiwi

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2004, 05:42:00 AM »
Please consider my offer.

Don't you mean "Please consider my threat"?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2004, 10:02:00 AM »
Yes, Kiwi, I b'lieve he did.

Anyway, you'd be wise to just save your pennies and sit back and see what happens. I know it's probably inconceivable to you, given your apparent immersion in totalistic thinking. But I actually am not responsible for controling other people, far less for protecting your secrets.

What are politicians going to tell people when the Constitution is gone and we still have a drug problem?
--William Simpson

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2004, 10:23:00 AM »
Hell, I agree with that.  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2004, 01:02:00 PM »
Ginger, I've got a couple ?'s for you.

Please email me. I sent mail to: bill@f******.com  webmistress@f******.com and gwarbis@********.com

Thanks, Fr13

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2004, 04:17:00 PM »
Posted: 2004-03-30 13:09:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEAR NOT, Ginger.

You have been looking out for angels flying too close to the ground for a very, very long time.

The power of love surrounds you.

:tup:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2004, 05:23:00 PM »
Preserved for posterity.
On 2004-03-29 20:29:00, CraigRogers wrote:

"Dear Ginger et al,

I was going to contact my attorney tomorrow and ask him to review the Fornit's Web Forums, especially the area that pretains to me, and Abundant Life Academy.  I was hoping that with some research there would be others who have been hurt by Fornits.  That way if there are others who have sued you due to the fact that you allow good people and businesses to be slandered and businesses to be hurt by your forums.  

Now I have found this particular forum very interesting.  I can easily find out who Sue's attorneys are, and I can have my attorney contact them.  I thought that you were responsible for this injustice.  I did not know how you could let this go on without some kind of retribution or consequence befall you.  You can save yourself a whole lot of hassle by taking the posts and replies about Craig Rogers  and Abundant Life Academy off the Fornits site.  

I have had several people call me about these postings.  If anyone is turned away from Abundant Life Academy because of this I will make sure that my attorney looks into this more seriously.  Right now we are just researching our options.  However, you can make this much easier on yourself by removing the slanderous statements and the personal attacks against myself and Abundant Life Academy.

My attorney happens to be a partial owner of another academy similar to Abundant Life Academy.  I found references to his school on this forum.  I dont think I would have a problem getting him to work on this case.  I believe in freedom of speech, but I also believe in the laws that protect me from slanderous defamation.  

Please consider my offer."

Now the sanctimonious "Mr. Rogers" can't delete the evidence. God, what a crime! I wonder if the ghost of Fred Rogers will haunt this man.

...to disarm the people (is) the best and most effective way to enslave them...
-- George Mason

Offline CraigRogers

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2004, 11:31:00 PM »
Now... now... dont get your dress in a huff.  Relax and allow me to spend my money the way I want.  If I want to hire an attorney and hold you and Fornit's responsible for your violation of the law please allow me to do it.  For someone who advocates personal freedom you sure spend a great deal of energy trying to control me.  Dont waste your time, I already have a mom.  And, you seem to be old enough to be my grandmother.  I have a couple of those too!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2004, 11:37:00 PM »
Who's stopping you?

Boy! Some people just can't take yes for an answer! ::noway::

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
-- Albert Einstein

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2004, 12:04:00 AM »
Jesus, Mary and Joseph ... I am beginning to wonder if Craig practices what he preaches or preaches what he practices?  

http://abundantlifeacademy.com/phpbb2/v ... c.php?t=23