Author Topic: Sensitive information about Sue's disabled child?  (Read 2390 times)

Offline Carey

• View Profile
Sensitive information about Sue's disabled child?
« on: December 31, 2003, 05:50:00 PM »
Could somebody please tell me where on this site I ever published any information on Sue's disabled child.  According to this law suit this is what I am being accused of:

"the sole purpose in doing so was to cause Scheff and her disabled minor child to suffer severe emotional distress and destroy Pure and interfere with its ability to conduct business and advocate on behalf of children."

Hell, I did not even know she had a disabled child.  How is it I am hurting him, I can't help it that she is his mother.  I am just telling what has and is happening.

It also says:  "They also sought to publically humiliate Schef and her family by publishing highly personal and private information about Scheff and her disabled child on interactive bulletin boards read by members of the public and persons who work with at risk teens, and threatened to destroy her financially and "take down" her business." :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Somebody please show me where any of this occured.  Is this a joke.

Also, did she throw in the part about "her disabled child" for sypathy.  God does she use children,  for her own personal gain, or what.

[ This Message was edited by: Carey on 2003-12-31 14:52 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Carey on 2003-12-31 14:53 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2003, 08:34:00 PM »
wow, what a weak skinned, spineless, horrible woman. i'm so sure, sueing you for saying something on a message board!!

this just disgusts me.  :flame:

wake up lady, it's called public freedom of speech!!!! what an evil witch... :roll:

this can't be right...

Legalizing drugs is far from a panacea for all the distress caused by drugs, but it will eliminate most of the profit and corruption from the drug trade.

--Nobel laureate, Gary S. Becker

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2003, 08:46:00 PM »
Ya' know, Carey, if we can get the funds and talent together, we might be able to countersue for all the horrible things that various individuals have actually said about you and me in these forums. Talk about cussin' the farmer with your mouth full, eh?

I really want to make this such an expensive trip for them that they don't recomend it to their friends in future.

Come to the woods, for here is rest. There is no repose like that of the green deep woods. Here grow the wallflower and the violet. The squirrel will come and sit upon your knee, the logcock will wake you in the morning. Sleep in forgetfulness of all ill. Of all the upness accessible to mortals, there is no upness comparable to the mountains.
-- John Muir

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2004, 09:53:00 AM »
Ginger, I am with ya!  I am not going to just lay down and take it.

This is all about control.  This is about someone who has done things that she does not want others to know about.  If these things we were talking about had nothing to do with her business, if they were truely personal mistakes she had made in her life, then that would be one thing.  But they are not.  These are things that are affecting others, and effecting them personally.  People have a right to know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2004, 01:11:00 PM »
Only in your mind Carey Only in YOUR mind.

What you may NOT be aware of, there are many, many people who appreciate the services provided by Pure.

Just because you don't not like them doesnt mean it is your perogative to maliciously slander. You were feeling powerful because you were getting away with this crap.Its not ok. No matter what kind of spin you try to put on it.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2004, 01:47:00 PM »
Oh good! Someone who actually knows something about the services provided by PURE. Please answer the following questions:

1. Aside from the ones already mentioned in these fora, to which schools does PURE refer people?
  2. How do they go about determining the quality and safety of these schools and programs?
  3. How do they go about determining the needs of the children they promise to help?
  4. How do they get paid?
  5. Who the hell are they? Seriously. Lee Colburn seemed to take exception to the "accusation" that he and his wife are affiliated with or part of PURE. But they're both listed as PURE volunteers at helpyourteen.com. So this is rather puzzling.

Please invite anyone who appreciate the services provided by Pure to weigh in. Also, for extra credit, please explain the difference between WWASP and PURE and/or between people who appreciate the services of WWASP and those who appreciate the services of PURE.

[1971 - 2001] the darkest chapter in Federal law enforcement history.
http://www.house.gov/reform/press/02.01.07.htm' target='_new'>Committee on Government Reform

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2004, 03:27:00 PM »

Bump!

Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
--Thomas Paine

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2004, 05:17:00 PM »
All very good questions. Deserving of answers...hello?