Author Topic: Virgil's wake???? A relation to Newton??  (Read 4218 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Virgil's wake???? A relation to Newton??
« on: December 29, 2003, 12:05:00 PM »
Could someone clarify exactly who Virgil might be, or is it just a figure of speach?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2003, 12:21:00 PM »
Virgil is another name that Miller Newton went by.
Now he goes by Father Cassion ??

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2003, 12:34:00 PM »
Father Cassian. Yes. Trying to hide behind a cloak and a collar. Pathetic fuck, ain't he?

Offline ottkat

• View Profile
    • http://www.krimson-news.com/kcnndiaries/crimm_fatale.shtml
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2003, 03:49:00 PM »
Virgil is his real first name.  On most documents he went by V. Miller Newton, and most people called him Miller.

Using Virgil is a sign of disrespect, IMO.  :grin:

Kathy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2003, 08:22:00 PM »
Virgil Virgil Virgil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Fuck You

rot in HELL

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JUDGEMENT DAY ASS-WIPE

Offline Webmistress

• View Profile
    • http://www.kidsofnorthjersey.com
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2003, 11:01:00 PM »
Virgil Miller Newton III  actually.  And he is no longer Father Cassian either. :grin:  He has been stripped of his "fatherhood" last thing I heard.  I'm still in the processs of checking it out, but it was from an extremely reliable source.  And go easy on the threats against newton...there is freedom of speech, but with that comes reprocussions.  (sp?)  People are responsible for their actions and words.  Just a word of advice.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2003, 07:09:00 AM »
Does that mean that he no longer has a church?  I hope so.... Who were his parishioners?  There weren't enough former Kids in Fl. to fill a church, so what about the rest of the people in his church.  Did they still stick with him even after his law suit?  I would love to know what he is doing now.  I heard that some of the former Kids who live in FL. near him, went to his church.  Is that true?  How sick is that.  Why doesn't he just retire and leave those poor sick Kids alone.  What is all this doing to the kids of Kids?  Do you think that Newton tells them how to raise there children?  I am very worried about that.  I can't stand to think of another gereration of cutlist.  Who do you think will take over after he is gone?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2003, 10:33:00 AM »
From what I have heard, there is a whole protocol for kid's children.  For example, other people are allowed to "discipline" other's kids, and there are "appropriate" methods as well.  I am so glad I got out of there before I married some other ass from KIDS and had their babies, just so the Newtons could tell me how to raise them.  I feel like writing a book to let everyone know what we went through.  More like a personal history...I don't think the average person has any idea how we were treated and brainwashed.  In fact, Miller would probably like that because it would give him more notariety.  Like Charles Manson.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2004, 12:13:00 AM »
Who has the best estimate as to how many idiots still follow this load? I know Drew, Jackie, Tony and his wife still do but how many more? Just curious.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2004, 07:44:00 AM »
I too am curious as to how many are still in Newton's grip.  I think Erin H, and Erin and Bob in Fl, and also Kristie [joel's ex].  I forgot about margie too.  How come these seemingly intelegent people still fall for that garbage?  I guess I will never understand it.  Just interested to know how many fools are left, and wonder if they ever think of leaving.  I guess that is the reason Newton supported marring within the  group.  One will tell on the other.
How many of these don't have relationships with their families, and how many stupid parents still support their adult kids by being apart of this whole farce?

Offline John Olsakovsky

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2004, 09:42:00 AM »
On 2004-01-06 04:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"  I too am curious as to how many are still in Newton's grip.  I think Erin H, and Erin and Bob in Fl, and also Kristie [joel's ex].  I forgot about margie too.  How come these seemingly intelegent people still fall for that garbage?  I guess I will never understand it.  Just interested to know how many fools are left, and wonder if they ever think of leaving.  I guess that is the reason Newton supported marring within the  group.  One will tell on the other.

How many of these don't have relationships with their families, and how many stupid parents still support their adult kids by being apart of this whole farce?  "

Remember that intelligence has nothing to do with it, but the ability to perceive and understand reality.
Newton is a master of his brainwashing techniques.  He perfected them in Straight, and was taught by other masters of the craft.

Yeah, I suppose that a certain amount of the blame falls upon his continual followers, as they allow their minds to align with his, but ultimately it's Newton who started the process.
PFFFFFT!\"
   - Bill the Cat

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2004, 09:54:00 AM »
Who did Tony K marry?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2004, 03:57:00 PM »
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JUDGEMENT DAY ASS-WIPE

But I believe in this - and it's been tested by research
That he who fucks nuns will later join the church...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2004, 07:39:00 AM »
does anyone really know how many followers Newton still has.  I know the question was asked, but for some reason no one answers it.  Is it that it's a secret or do you all just not know.  I am just wondering who still stands for his telling them how to live their lives.  What I really can't understand is how they can subject their children to that unnatural life style.  I am not saying that they are bad parents in the fact that they don't love their kids, but why  would someone keep their children away from grandparents, aunt, uncles, cousins,,,the works.
I though Newtons whole idea was "family".  I guess it only works if the "family" bows to him.
I went through the kids program with some of the "hangers on" [at least I think they are still involved], and I even know some of their families.  I just find it very sad to think of the time wasted not having a relationship because of the EVIL ONE.  Any info out there?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2004, 02:00:00 PM »
Allow me to help a little if I may. They are "BAD" parents, very bad! Because of their allegence to the "big fig" their children suffer. The zombies kids have little or no contact with their only real grandparents because they are considered "unhealthy." Not to mention all the aunts and uncles that are sooo dangerous!        But fear not, they do have "Meema and Peepa" (aka ruth ann and miller) their very own surrogate grandparents, feel free to vomit at will. Poor kids they don`t understand but in time they`ll seek the truth and I don`t think they will be so willing to accept these esoteric beliefs. One poor kid was taken right out of NJ, away from her dad,grandparents,cousins,aunts,school, and friends Just to be in the newtons company.That is the epitamy of selfishness and disillusionment.                                The Kids line up consists of                      Tony kozakiewicz wife amy krispli,                 Drew giganti w/ jacky massero,                    peter day wife carolyn travern,                    darren nelson w/ margee c-something?,              bob moss w/ erin bauman,                           kristie massero, Erinaranahran?                                   Aaron hanish                                   thats about it for them, and for me too.