Author Topic: Don't wanna give away my ip address?  (Read 2226 times)

Offline 88

• View Profile
Don't wanna give away my ip address?
« on: December 23, 2003, 07:07:00 PM »
Here I'll tell you where that one was routed to, Brick NJ.Go ahead try to hack into me, number one it is a bogus ip address and number 2 even if you could get my real ip address you could never get past my firewall.You think you are smart ginger? Your nothing but a trailor trash imbred red neck pecker wood bitch, I mean CUNT! .Think you're smart again? The bomb is about to fall, and your site and possible the entire site will no longer be here.
And to think I have a good strong legal stand point from an unlikely connection.

I set you up for the kill Ginger, you took the bait and feel for it hard.Now watch as your world crumbles all around you.The pit bull has been unleashed and he is hungry, very hungry, too bad my unlikely source can't profit off your trailor park poverty ridden ass.But the unlikely source will have a feild day in tearing you apart.

Say bye bye ginger!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2003, 07:19:00 PM »
Bye bye, Lee!

Is uniformity [of opinion] attainable? Millions of innocent men, women, and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2003, 07:40:00 PM »
Say good bye to your kid Ginger, I'll make sure she finds a nice family.They don't let homeless parents keep kids you know.
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2003, 07:48:00 PM »
O I'll tell you what I can control Mother Fucker. I can control exactly how many people on this board have you address.

Q. Does you ISP know that you are making direct threats to people?

A. Yes they do!

Q. Am I armed and waiting for your arrival(which will never happen because you are nothing but a slime ball that hides in the shadows)?

A. Brin it on Mother Fucker.

Perhaps you do not know who the hell you are fucking with. You have threaten my wife and/or my kids, now it is my turn to take care of the rest of my busness........in silence....................

Hope you did not pay a lot for that computer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Ya!  :wave:

[ This Message was edited by: SysAdmin on 2003-12-23 16:49 ]

[ This Message was edited by: SysAdmin on 2003-12-23 16:51 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2003, 09:15:00 PM »
Oh my god, Nazi seriously needs to be in a mental ward.  At first I thought that he was just some whinning wanna be tough guy and it wasn't a big deal.  But he is making direct threats about people's children?  I can't believe my eyes.  The guy has absolutley no brains in his head.  I hope he ends up in jail for this.  The man needs to be put away for a long time.  Also if he was in jail he would relize that a lot of dudes ::boohoo::  are a hell of a lot tougher than him.  I'd like to hear him use the word nigger in prison.  Now that would be funny.