Author Topic: This Is Not Fornits, Its Mark Babitz Troll Site  (Read 3254 times)

Offline Time2MoveOn

• View Profile
This Is Not Fornits, Its Mark Babitz Troll Site
« on: April 22, 2012, 04:12:51 PM »
Marky needs attention so we should give him some more. This asshole has got 120000000 different names and accounts, FORNITS should try harder to stop this MARKY Spamming. Poor baby Marky. Needs his name fully heard, he claims he took down Elan...pfffft. whatever Marky the Hero, my ass.  :twofinger:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: This Is Not Fornits, Its Mark Babitz Troll Site
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 04:36:09 PM »
Quote from: "Time2MoveOn"
Marky needs attention so we should give him some more. This asshole has got 120000000 different names and accounts, FORNITS should try harder to stop this MARKY Spamming. Poor baby Marky. Needs his name fully heard, he claims he took down Elan...pfffft. whatever Marky the Hero, my ass.  :twofinger:

Hey living in the past ,yes you, since you are the expert  who were the people that took down elan?

btw I am not your hero Marky.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 07:20:35 PM »
Elan wasn't closed down. It closed during a bad economy, and is reopening as Hyde School. Peter Rowe will probably be running it

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 08:42:13 AM »
danny "the fuckin fornit idiot " bennison will be sucking Peter Rowe's  dick  repeatedly for a job. Kruglik will be slapping bennison of Rowe's dick for his chance at job suckatude, and well gottlieb has a job because he already has a sucking relationship with Rowe's dick.

Thats what these fucked up child abusers will do ,they like abusing ,and want to get paid for it like the old days .

Ya sharron Terry will not be competing for a job at hyde ,she  already has one milking racehorses for their semen , for stud servivce sales , and she is quite happy stroking horsecock .

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 09:02:00 AM »
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sharon terrys lip stretch stretch marks
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 10:02:05 AM »
Have you seen pictures of Sharon Terry's face. I had to look at that ugly old hags face for years. Notice all those stretch marks around her mouth hole, Bennison has said  it can't be from sucking ricci's cock , Bennison said ricci had a really small cock, smaller than Krugliks , well Bennison would know so they say.

Gottlieb thinks Terry's been sucking horsecock for a while , hence the old looking stretch marks around her lips and he agrees with Bennison ,Ricci's cock was tiny compared to krugliks.

Gottlieb further says that he has personally taken bigger cocks up the ass and that krugliks was just average and Bennison was just  being ' a wimpy slack jawed fag as usual ' , Gottlieb said Bennison  really ,really loved rearing back with a vengenace. Almost as much as he loved abusing children.

Gottlieb said the best ass fuck was Rosenberg , he was like a fish out of water. Even Bennison agreed, so they say.

Me well I just kept the vasoline well stocked in all the secret vasoline hidey-holes, in all the houses for those sick bastards, and stayed out of cocks way. Really thats all I ever  did. I never talked to residents or touched them ,honestly.

Bennison and Rosenberg were long gone by the time I got there to  Elan, though  Kruglik and Gottlieb lovingly remembered them and their assholes.

I was there at the end of elan ,though I never got it in the end.

Dr. Siapan

Note :I am not a real Doctor ,I like to spell words really fast so they think I am  smart, and yes I did work at elan.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 11:00:09 AM »
Danny bennison is a liar. If he said the sky is blue, I would have to run to the window and check

That said, Sharon Terry's mouth is that way from screaming at residents. She was a horrid shrill of a woman, and horse cock is too good for her

Sharon McCarthy, your presence here was not missed. Please go bother someone at the food stamp office or the abortion clinic

Murderer

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sharon terrys lip stretch stretch marks
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2012, 11:21:35 AM »
Quote from: "none-ya."

I just wanted to say thanks for the 2 gun salute . It makes me just salivate since I am so damn obcessed with mens parts. It just that repressed homo thing  thats in me. God I wish I could reach out of my pictcher and reach into the pitchers on my right or left and just  well you know,,,,  teehee.

None-ya thanks I always knew you had my back and those pitchers make me look really good , thanks again. don't I look so dam cute , and those cocks look so dam hot . I am drooling I ams.

And thanks  for reading if ya did.

bye -bye
 :shamrock:  :shamrock:
danny

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2012, 11:50:01 AM »
:tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2012, 12:48:50 PM »
Nice yakking with ya

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: sharon terrys lip stretch stretch marks
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2012, 03:12:02 PM »
Quote from: "hey guys this is Danny Bennison"
Quote from: "none-ya."

I just wanted to say thanks for the 2 gun salute . It makes me just salivate since I am so damn obcessed with mens parts. It just that repressed homo thing  thats in me. God I wish I could reach out of my pictcher and reach into the pitchers on my right or left and just  well you know,,,,  teehee.

None-ya thanks I always knew you had my back and those pitchers make me look really good , thanks again. don't I look so dam cute , and those cocks look so dam hot . I am drooling I ams.

And thanks  for reading if ya did.

Ya I know I'm a liar as one pointed out. I could be sucking dick and taking dick  deep in the ass at the sametimes and I would still tell you that I was no homosexual. I can't help it . I know I am a homosexual yet I can't be honest about it . Ya "get honest" funniest damn thing I ever heard at AA.
Yeah well sharon Terry had a stage name ,it was Monica Mattos and she made a film with a horse, when she was young . So when you go and say a horse is too good for ole Sharon Terry , you gotta understand she already has had horse cock. It would suprise me that she has had a taste for horse cock since making that film , check it out , stage name was Monica Mattos.  Hell that could be a lie but I'm not sayin, just check it out if you don't believe me.  
The other thing is thats me,it is , its a pictcher of me between those two peaces of pink steel. Ya thats me I make those dicks look good don't I . I am so cute just framed by those nice hard cocks . Damn I gots to go trolling for dick  tonight . thats is me in the pictcher thats fo sho.

bye -bye
danny

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2012, 08:32:24 PM »
Danny Bennison raped children when he was at Elan. He raped his own sister viewtopic.php?f=22&t=39084

Thanks for reading if you did
 :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock: