Author Topic: Child Molester New Preston Ct. and Vitam Program  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Child Molester New Preston Ct. and Vitam Program
« on: February 17, 2012, 01:26:37 PM »
My name is Wayne Kernochan and I have come here to finally admit to my sexual proclivities as a young adult. As you all probably know by now, I am a "Panny" which means I'll perform fellatio or lick the VaJaJa. I don't care what color it is.
I picked up this panny fanny thing while serving time in prison. I actually cultivated a large array of different ethicities amongst my panny fannies. Chocolate ones, light brown ones, yellow ones, creamy white ones,mulatto ones and then we had the skinny, not so skinny, bumper and the big caboose asses. You know!! Which ones I liked.... :D Badda bing Badda boom....the big caboose!!!

I took it up the ass and down my throats as much as i could and this is why i scream rape as often as I do. I prostituted myself so i could be accepted by people. Danny just makes me feel so unacceptable with his critism that I just have to try and shut him up. So I say he raped me but Danny never did this. I have molested young boys and I have allowed men to ravage my ass and throat. Danny wasn't one of them. Honestly I don't even know Danny. I have been fucking with him because he makes me so hot and angry at the same time.

Damn it, Danny does it for me.....sigh!! I know I have never met him but that is the intrigue, it just gets my balls a tingling.

My name is Wayne Kernochan and I authorize this post. I should I wrote it.

Guys I need to stop harassing Danny. I have so many puppets out there it looks like a fucking puppet theater that has gone wild.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Child Molester New Preston Ct. and Vitam Program
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 01:40:37 PM »
Yes, Wayne raped me, and I'm not making it up. Danny is the best guy in the world and has helped many survivors

Wayne is a rapist and stuff, Danny didn't ask me to post this  :nods:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 11:53:04 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Talks Honestly"
My name is Wayne Kernochan and I have come here to finally admit to my sexual proclivities as a young adult. As you all probably know by now, I am a "Panny" which means I'll perform fellatio or lick the VaJaJa. I don't care what color it is.
I picked up this panny fanny thing while serving time in prison. I actually cultivated a large array of different ethicities amongst my panny fannies. Chocolate ones, light brown ones, yellow ones, creamy white ones,mulatto ones and then we had the skinny, not so skinny, bumper and the big caboose asses. You know!! Which ones I liked.... :D Badda bing Badda boom....the big caboose!!!

I took it up the ass and down my throats as much as i could and this is why i scream rape as often as I do. I prostituted myself so i could be accepted by people. Danny just makes me feel so unacceptable with his critism that I just have to try and shut him up. So I say he raped me but Danny never did this. I have molested young boys and I have allowed men to ravage my ass and throat. Danny wasn't one of them. Honestly I don't even know Danny. I have been fucking with him because he makes me so hot and angry at the same time.

Damn it, Danny does it for me.....sigh!! I know I have never met him but that is the intrigue, it just gets my balls a tingling.

Guys I need to stop harassing Danny. I have so many puppets out there it looks like a fucking puppet theater that has gone wild.
Before you delete this horrible garbage

You make yourself look guilty Danny

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 03:31:41 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Talks Honestly"

:bump: