Author Topic: Danny Bennison Raped his Sister  (Read 12607 times)

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
Re: Danny Bennison Raped his Sister
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 01:52:13 PM »
Wow, what abusive language. This guy is out of control. No wonder Wayne wants to kill him

Quote from: "Wayne Talks Honestly"
My name is Wayne Kernochan and I have come here to finally admit to my sexual proclivities as a young adult. As you all probably know by now, I am a "Panny" which means I'll perform fellatio or lick the VaJaJa. I don't care what color it is.
I picked up this panny fanny thing while serving time in prison. I actually cultivated a large array of different ethicities amongst my panny fannies. Chocolate ones, light brown ones, yellow ones, creamy white ones,mulatto ones and then we had the skinny, not so skinny, bumper and the big caboose asses. You know!! Which ones I liked.... :D Badda bing Badda boom....the big caboose!!!

I took it up the ass and down my throats as much as i could and this is why i scream rape as often as I do. I prostituted myself so i could be accepted by people. Danny just makes me feel so unacceptable with his critism that I just have to try and shut him up. So I say he raped me but Danny never did this. I have molested young boys and I have allowed men to ravage my ass and throat. Danny wasn't one of them. Honestly I don't even know Danny. I have been fucking with him because he makes me so hot and angry at the same time.

Damn it, Danny does it for me.....sigh!! I know I have never met him but that is the intrigue, it just gets my balls a tingling.

My name is Wayne Kernochan and I authorize this post. I should I wrote it.

Guys I need to stop harassing Danny. I have so many puppets out there it looks like a fucking puppet theater that has gone wild.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2012, 01:58:02 PM »
I can't believe I was fooled by his bullshit

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2012, 02:02:22 PM »
Alot of people are fooled by him. The reason is because the stories are so horrific that they're unbelievable. Danny learned that at Elan.

I was fooled by him for a short time.
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2012, 04:44:54 PM »
:agree:

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2012, 04:47:02 PM »
What's sad is we told Wayne that if he deletes his posts about Danny we would go away, and he did it, but Danny has continued. I spoke to him on the phone a few days ago and he cursed me out and hung up on me

I feel like an ass  :(

Offline .T-Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2012, 05:07:48 PM »
...done!!!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 05:15:14 PM by .T-Rex »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2012, 05:11:35 PM »
Quote from: ".T-Rex"
Quote from: "Horatio."
What's sad is we told Wayne that if he deletes his posts about Danny we would go away, and he did it, but Danny has continued. I spoke to him on the phone a few days ago and he cursed me out and hung up on me

I feel like an ass  :(
Your a fucking traitor and a liar Horatio. I didn't hang up on you. The phone went in to a dead zone and I lost my signal.

As far as the Danny raped his sister shit, its unfounded and a lie. My sister has never spoken about it or accused me any where on line

This is Wayne abusing me and being the troll he is
I thought you weren't Danny?

Don't you have the decency to go away and hide that fucking abusive face of yours? Its ridiculous for anyone to believe anything that comes out of your mouth. New members here are saying the same thing we've suspected of you for years. And, as far as you sexually abusing your sister, I remember the primal screaming group where you admitted to it. Go fuck yourself Bennison

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2012, 05:16:31 PM »
Quote from: ".T-Rex"
...done!!!
Last edited by T-Rex on 17 Feb 2012, 23:15, edited 1 time in total.
Ha. Got it before you deleted you sick pig.

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2012, 05:52:15 PM »
The stupid thing is that if he went away people would have probably stopped digging for this information

Fuck you Danny bennison. How could you do that?  :fuckoff:
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2012, 10:50:03 PM »
I've been watching Danny for years, and since he was banned from Facebook, the real information has been shared about his time at Elan. People there were afraid he would stalk and harass them if they spoke up, but now they're not. Several people who were there with him, Like Ken Russel and Wendy Fraerman have said he was fired for sexual abuse of residents. I have no idea who Morris Fink is, but he said Danny was in fact sexually abusing his sister, and that the story of the meeting with her told by Terry Kato is true.

Why won't Danny go away? Does he enjoy being battered around for his criminal past?

I don't get it

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2012, 10:53:33 PM »
This is all bullshit and Wayne is the puppet master. Why doesn't one of you liars call my sister and ask, hmmm? Because your afraid she will deny this

Go fuck yourselfs!!!

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2012, 10:57:10 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB.II"
This is all bullshit and Wayne is the puppet master. Why doesn't one of you liars call my sister and ask, hmmm? Because your afraid she will deny this

Go fuck yourselfs!!!
Another non abusive post by the king of hate. Why don't you go away before we dig further Danny?
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2012, 01:09:00 AM »
He just won't let it go. I knew what Danny was like for years, but I never believed the rumor that he was in Elan for sexual abuse. When Wayne posted the thread about his sexual abuse as staff I didn't believe it either. I do now, and it has opened my eyes

Since Danny s going to call me a liar, I think it's time to tell some truth. Danny admitted to being part of the car dragging incident, and he told me he did give Mary Jones a cowboy ass kicking. He said Peter McAnn made him do it. I confronted him when he lied several times here, and he told me that's how you have to deal with Elan people because they twist the truth, but now I can see he was the one twisting it

Danny lies about everything. I thought I was protecting a friend. He's no longer my friend

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2012, 01:16:20 AM »
Amazon.comLast Sale:    1 hour ago

February Sales:   1181
January Sales:   1064
Current Rank:    9,385
Reviews
Sales Rank Stats   

Amazon.co.ukLast Sale:    1 hour ago

February Sales:   734
January Sales:   991
Current Rank:    4,758
Reviews

The world believes me and not you Dan.

For the record, I have no idea what Danny did or didn't do to his sister, but I believe it.

Kill yourself Dan  :suicide: