Author Topic: `Tis an ill wind that blows no minds...  (Read 2051 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
`Tis an ill wind that blows no minds...
« on: December 14, 2003, 12:34:00 AM »
911 Victim?s Wife Files RICO Case Against GW Bush
Thursday, 27 November 2003, 1:35 pm
Press Release: Ellen Mariani Lawsuit  

For Immediate Release: - 11/26/03
Philip J. Berg, Esquire

News Conference ? Wednesday - 11/26/03 ? 12 Noon
5th & Ranstead Streets, Philadelphia
[corner of Bourse Building with Independence Hall in background]

911 Victim?s Wife, Ellen Mariani, files RICO Act
[Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act]
Federal Court Complaint against President Bush
and Cabinet Members
(Philadelphia, PA ? 11/26/03) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, announced today that he, attorney for Ellen Mariani, wife of Louis Neil Mariani, who died when United Air Lines flight 175 was flown into the South Tower of the World Trade Center on 9-11 at a news conference regarding the filing of a detailed Amended Complaint in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania on 11/26/03 in the case of Mariani vs. Bush et al that he is alleging President Bush and officials including, but not limited to Cheney, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld and Feinberg that they:

1. had knowledge/warnings of 911 and failed to warn or take steps to prevent;

2. have been covering up the truth of 911; and

3. have therefore violated the laws of the United States; and

4. are being sued under the Civil RICO Act.

Berg stated: ?I will be detailing the charges against Bush and others and handing out copies of the:

1. Amended Complaint;

2. a Letter from Ellen Mariani to President Bush that sets forth her beliefs that President Bush knowingly and willfully failed to act and prevent the murder of her husband on 911 and the ongoing obstruction of justice; and

3. a Sworn Affidavit that the United States government twenty-eight [28] years ago undertook a study to prevent the very events of 911.

Mrs. Mariani was the first victim family member to bring civil action regarding the events of 911 against United Airlines. Since then, the ?truth? of 911 has not been forthcoming and Mrs. Mariani, for the good of her country, now seeks the truth via this courageous action under the RICO Act.

Berg said: ?The events surrounding "911" to date have yet to be uncovered.

While America was under attack, for approximately the next seven (7) to eighteen (18) minutes Defendant GWB continues to listen to the goat story while Plaintiff's husband was just murdered and does not immediately assume his duties as Commander-in-Chief of the United States Armed Forces.

Plaintiff, with her amended complaint intends to expose the truth to remember the dead and to prevent continued deaths of American military personnel due to President Bush's "failure to act and prevent" the worst attacks on our nation since Pearl Harbor.

Plaintiff hereby asserts Defendants, officially and individually are exclusively liable to answer the Counts in this Complaint under the United States Constitution and provisions of the 18 U.S.C. ยง 1964(a) and (c), Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (hereinafter "RICO Act") for "failing to act and prevent" the murder of Plaintiff's husband, Louis Neil Mariani, for financial and political reasons and have "obstructed justice" in the aftermath of said criminal acts and omissions.

Defendant GWB has purported to the American People and the Plaintiff that the infamous attacks of "911" were directly masterminded by Osama bin Laden and his Al Qaeda Network terrorists (hereinafter "OBL"), almost immediately after the attacks. Yet, Defendant GWB has not been forthright and honest with regard to his administration's pre-knowledge of the potential of the "911" attacks and Plaintiff seeks to compel Defendant GWB to justify why her husband Louis Neil Mariani died on "911.'

Plaintiff believes Defendant GWB is invoking a long standard operating procedure of invoking national security and executive privilege claims to suppress the basis of this lawsuit that Defendant GWB, et al., failed to act and prevent the "911" attacks.

Plaintiff asserts, contrary to Defendant GWB's assertion that OBL is responsible for "911," the compelling evidence that will be presented in this case through discovery, subpoena power by this Court and testimony at trial will lead to one undisputed fact, Defendant GWB failed to act and prevent "911" knowing the attacks would lead to our nation having to engage in an "International War on Terror (IWOT)" which would benefit Defendants both financially and for political reasons.

There are significant business ties that will be proven between Defendants and OBL's family which raise serious conflict of interest and other matters wherein "failing to act and prevent" the "911" attacks have benefited Defendants.

Reports have emerged and will be confirmed through discovery that the Carlyle Group, the giant U.S. defense contractor until recently employed Defendant and former President GHB. Hence, the "Bush Family" and other Defendants financial profiting by war goes to the heart of Plaintiff's RICO Act claim.

Plaintiff asserts, in the late 1970's and throughout the 1980's, Defendants were allies with OBL and Saddam Hussein during the former Soviet Union's invasion of Afghanistan and Iran-Iraq war respectively, wherein, personal and political deals were made and it is believed upon discovery, these dealings hold the truth about "911."

In sum, Plaintiff will call to trial former federal employees with firsthand knowledge and expertise with military intelligence and other duties to support the underlying RICO Act foundational basis to prove Defendants have engaged in a "pattern of criminal activity and obstruction of justice" in violation of the public trust and laws of the United States for personal and financial gains.

Plaintiff will prove, Defendants have engaged our nation in an endless war on terror to achieve their personal goals and agendas.

///////
** Copy of sixty-one [61] page Amended Complaint available by e-mail? ? contact Phil Berg at http://www.nancho.net/911/mariani.html

Now... why in THE hell is this not front page news in America???? Not a whisper on the idiot box, either?

Here's some
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&editi ... earch+News

One has to multiply thoughts to the point where there aren't enough
policemen to control them

--Stanislaw Lec

Straight South (Sarasota, FL)
Anonymity Anonymous
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Hamiltonf

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2003, 06:07:00 PM »
The Conspiracy theorists have been saying this since 9/11.  
But I really think that Bush was surprised by the catastrophe.  My suspicion is that his delay in acting was because he was crapping himself and thinking, "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"  

But buried in this satirical article are some serious facts about the History of Madass Hussein's rise to power and how the US Corporate Racketeers kept him there,

Enjoy........

This week, Alternative Tentacles issued the spoken word CD, "Weapon of Mass Instruction - Palast LIVE," available at http://www.GregPalast.com
Jessica Lynch arrests Saddam Hussein:

Former Iraqi strongman Saddam Hussein was taken into custody yesterday at 8:30p.m. Baghdad time.  Various television executives, White House spin doctors and propaganda experts at the Pentagon are at this time wrestling with the question of whether to claim PFC Jessica Lynch seized the ex-potentate or that Saddam surrendered after close hand-to-hand combat with current Iraqi strongman Paul Bremer III.

Ex-President Hussein himself told US military interrogators that he had surfaced after hearing of the appointment of his long-time associate James Baker III to settle Iraq's debts. "Hey, my homeboy Jim owes me big time," Mr. Hussein stated.  He asserted that Baker and the prior Bush regime, "owe me my back pay.  After all I did for these guys you'd think they'd have the decency to pay up."

The Iraqi dictator then went on to list the "hits" he conducted on behalf of the Baker-Bush administrations, ending with the invasion of Kuwait in 1990, authorized by the former US secretary of state Baker.  

Mr. Hussein cited the transcript of his meeting on July 25, 1990 in Baghdad with US Ambassador April Glaspie.  When Saddam asked Glaspie if the US would object to an attack on Kuwait over the small emirate's theft of Iraqi oil, America's Ambassador told him, "We have no opinion.... Secretary [of State James] Baker has directed me to emphasize the instruction ... that Kuwait is not associated with America."

Glaspie, in Congressional testimony in 1991, did not deny the authenticity of the recording of her meeting with Saddam which world diplomats took as US acquiescence to an Iraqi invasion.

While having his hair styled by US military makeover artists, Saddam listed jobs completed at the request of his allies in the Carter, Reagan and Bush administrations for which he claims back wages:

1979:  Seizes power with US approval; moves allegiance from Soviets to USA in Cold War.

1980:  Invades Iran, then the "Unicycle of Evil," with US encouragement and arms.

1982:  Reagan regime removes Saddam's regime from official US list of state sponsors of terrorism.

1983:  Saddam hosts Donald Rumsfeld in Baghdad.  Agrees to "go steady" with US corporate suppliers.

1984:  US Commerce Department issues license for export of aflatoxin to Iraq useable in biological weapons.

1988:   Kurds in Halabja, Iraq, gassed.

1987-88:  US warships destroy Iranian oil platforms in Gulf and break Iranian blockade of Iraq shipping lanes, tipping war advantage back to Saddam.

In Baghdad today, the US-installed replacement for Saddam, Paul Bremer, appeared to acknowledge his predecessor Saddam's prior work for the US State Department when he told Iraqis, "For decades, you suffered at the hands of this cruel man. For decades, Saddam Hussein divided you and threatened an attack on your neighbors."

In reaction to the Bremer speech, Mr. Hussein said, "Do you think those decades of causing suffering, division and fear come cheap?" Noting that for half of that period, the suffering, division and threats were supported by Washington, Saddam added, "So where's the thanks?  You'd think I'd at least get a gold watch or something for all those years on US payroll."

In a televised address from the Oval Office, George W. Bush raised Saddam's hopes of compensation when he cited Iraq's "dark and painful history" under the US-sponsored Hussein dictatorship.  

Saddam was also heartened by Mr. Bush's promise that, "The capture of Saddam Hussein does not mean the end of violence in Iraq."  With new attacks by and on US and other foreign occupation forces, the former strongman stated, "It's reassuring to know my legacy of darkness and pain for Iraqis will continue under the leadership of President Bush."

While lauding the capture of Mr. Hussein, experts caution that the War on Terror is far from over, noting that Osama bin Laden, James Baker and George W. Bush remain at large.
uote of the Year
The Bush administration has succeeded in making the United States one of the most feared and hated countries in the world. The talent of these guys is unbelievable. They have even succeeded at alienating Canada. I mean, that takes ge

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2003, 01:49:00 AM »
but she has evidence to back it up good evidence unfortunatly

as much as I dislike Bush I do not want this to be true. That is horrible. I do not want my agenda meaning a Bushless office to be met in such a horrible way.

That is not conspircy If this does not go to trial and we had a play by play of Clintons blow job then the Rebublican party is a monarchy there seems in my mind to be no other reasoning behind it.

You tell me if you have a better answer for the silence?

****alleged of course this all is alleged*********

Next the statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation that is attacked,  and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that  the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque  self-deception."  
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0517150735/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Mark Twain, The Mysterious Stranger, 1916, Ch.9

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2003, 01:49:00 AM »
Is there anything to be done?
I hate to feel so powerless like we are the ones who are in a dictatorship, the illusion of freedom.

A student burst into his office.  "Professor Stigler, I don't believe I deserve this F you've given me."  To which Stigler replied, "I agree, but unfortunately it is the lowest grade the University will allow me to award."
--Professor Stigler

[ This Message was edited by: kaydeejaded on 2003-12-16 22:52 ] because I am flakey

[ This Message was edited by: kaydeejaded on 2003-12-16 22:53 ]
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2003, 11:21:00 AM »
"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppression of both mind and body will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."
Thomas Jefferson

I know, cliche as hell, right? But I think it's the real deal. All the power in the world rests on the majority of the people subject to it going along voluntarily. People of concience and prescience started freeing their slaves a generation or more before the American civil war. The rest of the world didn't even need a war to end slavery as a legal institution. Hopefully, we won't need a war to end these warmongers' reign of terror. Hopefully, enough people will get up to speed on what's going on and simply quit playing along.

All I ask is equal freedom.  When it is denied, as it always is, I take it anyhow.
--H.L. Mencken

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2003, 05:15:00 PM »
I like this video that was inspired by Greg Palast's investigative work: Grand Theft America

How can anyone not believe the 2002 election was a fraud after seeing this?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2003, 07:26:00 PM »
As I read this article, I was frequently reminded of all the things I know, and more questions, about how America has traversed the course from the Summer of Love w/ tie dye and long hair in the schools to SWAT teams and razor wire. Same mindfuck. And I also wonder, was the Program part of MKULTRA? And, if so, which of us are considered successful results? What is the intented result here?

"President Bush is an intelligent man. He is not going to declare an economic war against Iraq.  I admire your extraordinary efforts to rebuild your country. I know you need funds. We understand that, and our opinion is that you should have the opportunity to rebuild your country. But we have no opinion on Arab-Arab conflicts like your border disagreement with Kuwait. James Baker [US Secretary of State] has directed our official spokesmen to emphasise this instruction.  When we see the Iraqi point of view that the measures taken by the United Arab Emirates and Kuwait are, in the final analysis, tantamount to military aggression against Iraq, then it is reasonable for me to be concerned."

- April Glaspie, US Ambassador to Iraq, in conversation with Saddam Hussein, US State Department transcripts, 25th July 1990, eight days before the invasion

"I hope history will record that the Gulf crisis was the crucible of the New World Order."

-  George Bush, August 1991 National Security Strategy of the United States document issued by the White House

Aftermath News Service

The Perpetual War on Humanity Update

AN AFTERMATH NEWS SPECIAL REPORT

The Truth About Saddam's Staged Capture

Saddam Hussein after being arrested. (AP)
(AP)

by Paul Walker

Aftermath News - Dec 15, 2003

The ironically-named, Operation Red Dawn (remember that much-maligned movie?) was a beautifully timed, staged event, with prior knowledge in government circles, to advance the New World Order Agenda in the Middle East.

Saddam, just another one of the globalists' glove-puppet-boogymen, was not in his hole long according to reports. Where then was he in prior months when he was making his weekly calls to his second wife (which miraculously, were never traced)? Was he trundling around Tikrit in a dusty old orange taxi cab as suggested?  Why was no one around to defend him? Why was it such an easy capture? Was he a prisoner up for ransom? Was he drugged? (Sure appears so.) Was he tricked? Is he playing a role? Did his original deal with the Russians fall through? Or was he just another pawn in the Great Game of globalist geostrategy?

These and other questions may be answered in the articles to follow. Even though I believe this is the real Saddam, I know we have been lied to countless times by the CIA, the Pentagon and the Whitehouse regarding Iraq, Afghanistan, Osama bin Ladin and the fabricated War on Terror for global political control. Many people, especially Iraqis, are yet to be convinced it is really Saddam, and not one of his doubles, who was caught like a rat in his hole. And they have every right to be highly skeptical of the US government.

After all, CIA assett Osama bin Ladin, who has not been caught, has been taken off the hook according to a statement by the masonic high priests of perpetual war, the Joint Chiefs of Staff. And he supposedly made a "9/11 confession video" which was clearly a CIA/Hollywood production. Careful comparisons between bin Ladin's face and the other guy in the video show plainly that they are two different people. This despite straight-faced claims by the Pentagon that "experts" working round the clock established, after several weeks of intense audio and video-analysis, that the tape was "genuine". Hohoho!

So, is this the genuine Saddam and not some guy who looks uncannily like him, as so many Iraqi men do? It does appear it is him, and it would very difficult for the power elite to pull off such a farce for very long. Therefore, it is highly unlikely that this Saddam is a mere standin.

Saddam, who had been under both US and Russian supervision and was a major client  for the past four decades of  transnational corporations in both Europe and the US, including Cheney's Halliburton, was offered a deal for freedom in March of this year and then apparently double-crossed to fulfill a larger plan to stage his capture at the right political moment.  See for example:

Iran continues to raise secret deal claim
An Iranian news agency close to top conservative military figures attributed the fall of Baghdad to a secret tripartite agreement between Saddam Hussain, Russia and the U.S.
http://www.gulf-news.com/Articles/news. ... leID=84189

And if anyone has their finger on Saddam's true situation it would be the Iranians. By many accounts, Saddam was offered asylum in Belarus, accepted it, was flown out by the US military under the Russian guidance of Homeland Security's KGB advisor Yevgeny Primakov. Everything pointed to this exact scenario. But even though Saddam was promised asylum and freedom, he was to be used later as a pawn in this staged capture. The degree to which he was in on this plan is up for speculation.

An alternative is that he made yet another deal to turn himself in through this staged capture. In return for his life, he would agree to a long, drawn-out international tribunal in the Hague perhaps where, after five years or so and an uptick in global order-through-chaos, he would be nearly forgotten, ending his days as a mere pariah like Henry Kissinger, Augusto Pinochet or OJ Simpson. Now, that he could deal with.

In any case, he seems to have been double-crossed, a former employee given the shaft. He may have imagined he would get the gold watch and the Russian villa next to Gorby's spread in the Crimea with all the amenities, or retire to some English country estate.
Well, that's what you get for trusting the likes of Primakov, the KGB, Rumsfeld and the CIA Skull and Bones Cabal.

Anybody in Iraq who knows anything about Saddam's true rise to power, will tell you that he was merely a tool of both the CIA and the KGB where he had many connections including his most intimate buddy outside Iraq, Homeland Security's own Primakov. But this brutal thug was only useful to them until such time as he would be retired from duty to make way for the next stage in the plan for world government. That, after all, is what this whole thing is really all about.

So, the puppet is captured. The puppet-masters glory in their victory. World leaders, including members of the so-called "Peace Camp", rejoice and congratulate Bush on a magnificent job well-done. Iraq, known to the elite as "the crucible of the New World Order", has had its fate sealed. While the people yet again dance in the streets, a new tyranny is being installed to replace the old one, which was installed of course by the same creatures.

The globalist minions like Bush, Bremer, Baker, Annan, Primakov, Putin etc now have a green light to carry out the will of the banking elite. NATO and the UN will take over as the Good Cop, as was the original plan in this entire God-Cop/Bad-Cop stage-managed production scripted to divide and conquer the world using the Left/Right control-paradigm to empower the mechanisms of a global dictatorship. It is that sophisticated an operation. Another term for it is scientific social-engineering.

Iraq is a diabolical trap deliberately laid for the bodies, minds and souls of, not only Iraqis, but of the whole world. It is order-through-chaos. It is the "crucible". It is now a hot, firey pit of Hell on Earth. The situation there is utterly hopeless until the day when the world is enlightened to the facts, which it never will as long as it is memerized by the globalist-controlled Hegelian monopoly media.

May the truth be finally known, and may the real terrorist-thugs be captured before they enslave the world entirely.

PW

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is the meaning of success.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Straight South (Sarasota, FL)
Anonymity Anonymous

[ This Message was edited by: Antigen on 2003-12-18 16:27 ]

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2003, 09:46:00 PM »
Wasn't MKULTRA the experiment carried out on soldiers in the army where they dosed 'em with LSD to see what its effects were? Something like that? I remember reading that somewhere...

They never gave me any acid in Straight, lol..

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2003, 10:15:00 PM »
That was part of it. Here's a long, 13 part investigative report about it:

http://fornits.com/anonanon/docs/MindCo ... series.doc

It mentions (once, no detail at all) juvenile lock-down programs as being part of the program and it describes the Federal Law Enforcement Assistance Agency as primarily an MKUltra funding source.

Either cocaine and marijuana are terribly dangerous substances, and breaking the law by consuming them is a major offense that should be severely punished, or these are minor, personal matters that do not really count in the big picture of a man's life. If the latter is the case, then the rationale for a bloody, costly and futile war against drugs simply disappears.
--Jorge G. Castaneda, Newsweek International, September 6, 1999