Author Topic: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON  (Read 359065 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON
« Reply #645 on: July 29, 2012, 09:15:12 PM »
Quote from: "Ruaraidh"
Who ever you are that is writing this trash, maybe I will see you in Missouri. Be there with your big mouth because by the time I am done with you, you will feel like you have been raped by a gorilla. Fucking punk...)
Yeah Wayne was raped, while in prison for burning down his parents home. I bet you didn't know?? Wayne Kernochan burned his parents home down because they told him to get out, they couldn't take being fucked over anymore. Go ahead and support him. Just know when he goes down, you also go with him.
BTW, dumbass....if you are going to accuse Danny of rape, at least have the intelligence to provide corroboration otherwise it looks like your are just another groupie jack off from Wayne's circle.

Ruaraidha,

Your mouth will be around someones cock from ELAN in Missouri.  Maybe it's time for a good ole' cowboy ass kicking?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #646 on: July 30, 2012, 10:03:36 AM »
Who ever you are that is writing this trash, maybe I will see you in Missouri. Be there with your big mouth because by the time I am done with you, you will feel like you have been raped by a gorilla. Fucking punk...)
Yeah Wayne was raped, while in prison for burning down his parents home. I bet you didn't know?? Wayne Kernochan burned his parents home down because they told him to get out, they couldn't take being fucked over anymore. Go ahead and support him. Just know when he goes down, you also go with him.
BTW, dumbass....if you are going to accuse Danny of rape, at least have the intelligence to provide corroboration otherwise it looks like your are just another groupie jack off from Wayne's circle.

Banny Bennison we know it is you writing this punk ass shit . It is what you do . You threaten violence , You have now escalated to threatening sexual violence , "you will feel like you have been raped by a gorilla", nice touch Danny Bennison . So you relish thinking  about having sex with zoo animals. Or is that your way of telling us what it feels like to have sex with well endowed black men. what the fuck are you Danny Bennison talkin about ,are you threatening to rape?

And being the dumbass you don't have a original thought . It is all Danny "queen drama" Bennison's way of inserting himself again into business that he knows nothing about . It is what he does  and it is what he lives to do . Didn't you know ,lol. Danny Bennison interviewed Wayne and his  parents after their house burned down , or were you the one raping Wayne after he went to prison for what happened to his parents house? lol.  What a fuckin  dumbass.

Wayne has accused you of raping him while you worked at the Elan School as a adult . You debated these allegations by debasing his sexuality . Classic, because you didn't want to look like a "idiot" , lol ,your words Danny Bennison .

People laugh at you Banny Bennison .You are an amazing study in pathological mental illnesses. In one sentance you stated that you have never had sex with men , this was in your "am I a Homo or not a Homo manifesto" as you bashed another man's sexuality , then in the next sentance you stated ...well there was this one time at band camp , and then you say there was this other time at camp., lol. what the fuck Danny Bennison,

what the fuck dumbass  Bennison we don't give a fuck if you are a homo or not , it is none of our business. Though we will give you a hint . If you slept with a man once and were not sure whether you liked it or not ,and then just to be sure  slept with a man again ,then more than likely you are a homo.

See Danny Bennison you fuck with people over shit you know nothing about ,it is what you do , you try to insert yourself into shit that you know nothing about because well who the fuck cares. And you have no dignity or self respect  you will lie to achieve these ends to your means. Next thing  we know you will be telling us that you were having sex with a "gorilla" when the Titanic hit the iceberg, lol.

No one Danny and we mean no one with half a brain believes any of the  shit you write.

nice thread Danny Bennison you deserve it and thanks for posting .

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #647 on: July 31, 2012, 02:58:11 PM »
In your sick mind  and  world  of depraved violence , Danny Bennison do you equate  rape  with   personal satisfaction  and derive pleasure from  it?   Is it that,  which seperates you from the rest of humanity,  and all that is good that is  found in the human condition?

As in  your post that reads when I am done ,"you will feel like you have been raped by a gorilla"  You are threatening to hurt a man in the  most vile sexual fashion.  Threatening man rape  Danny Bennison, to a man that accused you of raping him when you worked at the Elan School as an adult, and he was a boy.  

That is fuckin sick asshole.

Danny Bennison the fornit idiot , and now all know a sick fuckin scumbag. We always knew you were a sick fuckin scumbag. You simply proved it by your sexual threats of violence to another man, and how you have  talked to women before  on this web site.

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #648 on: July 31, 2012, 05:20:51 PM »
Quote from: "that is effing sick Danny Bennison"
In your sick mind  and  world  of depraved violence , Danny Bennison do you equate  rape  with   personal satisfaction  and derive pleasure from  it?   Is it that,  which seperates you from the rest of humanity,  and all that is good that is  found in the human condition?

As in  your post that reads when I am done ,"you will feel like you have been raped by a gorilla"  You are threatening to hurt a man in the  most vile sexual fashion.  Threatening man rape  Danny Bennison, to a man that accused you of raping him when you worked at the Elan School as an adult, and he was a boy.  

That is fuckin sick asshole.

Danny Bennison the fornit idiot , and now all know a sick fuckin scumbag. We always knew you were a sick fuckin scumbag. You simply proved it by your sexual threats of violence to another man, and how you have  talked to women before  on this web site.

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Take your cheap lying pleas to a site that gives a shit. You are a liar, and no one wants to listen to you anymore....WAYNE KERNOCHAN.
Yes Wayne, I am Danny's friend, and I do wish you would get fucked by a gorilla. Because from what I've heard it isn't over till the gorilla says so.
You exploit a vicious crime (rape), that many innocent women and men have fallen victim to . You don't see what a mockery you make of this horrible crime every time you make this false claim against Danny. This has been your MO since you have been on this site, go for the jugular. Call people out on the worse crimes possible. It doesn't matter to you that there are members on this site who have been victimized by rape. That you insult them with your lies.
This is all I will say about this. If I had a chance, I would rip your fucking head off and shit in the hole, you waste of human matter.
It is your show from here. There is nothing more I can say or do. Everything I want to do is criminal and you are not worth it.
I am not a citizen here of the USA. I am from Ireland just a outside of Dublin, a little town called Dalkey, along the coast of the Irish Sea. I will be heading home soon. I have enjoyed Danny's hospitality and genuine friendship. He is like a brother to me. Plus he gave me a job when no one else would (well unemployment being where it is) and helped me get on my feet.
People don't be mislead by this sick idiot called Wayne. I have known Danny for the better part of 7 years and watched the parody show that goes on here and on other sites. I have sat back with my iPad, smoked a doobie and laugh my ass off at members posting comments to whom they thought was Danny. I would poke em at times to stoke the fire, why not. Most of these people commenting are clueless.
Check out LogMeIn https://secure.logmein.com/products/free/ you'll get it.
I'm off now.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 07:28:55 PM by Ruaraidh »

Offline none-ya the fag

• View Profile
edited upon request
« Reply #649 on: July 31, 2012, 07:22:43 PM »
edited upon request
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 09:51:22 PM by none-ya the fag »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #650 on: July 31, 2012, 09:22:05 PM »
rudarella /Danny Bennison  are  the same  , it is a game for the fornit idiot , clue less as a irish turnip.

Yeah Danny Blah ,Blah ,Blah  Bennison  what ever you say fornit idiot , at least you are staying true to character.

being  the  sick scumbag fornit idiot.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #651 on: July 31, 2012, 09:41:58 PM »
Quote from: "Nice post Danny Bennison, we quoted it for you"

Banny Bennison we know it is you writing this punk ass shit . It is what you do . You threaten violence , You have now escalated to threatening sexual violence , "you will feel like you have been raped by a gorilla", nice touch Danny Bennison . So you relish thinking  about having sex with zoo animals. Or is that your way of telling us what it feels like to have sex with well endowed black men. what the fuck are you Danny Bennison talkin about ,are you threatening to rape?

And being the dumbass you don't have a original thought . It is all Danny "queen drama" Bennison's way of inserting himself again into business that he knows nothing about . It is what he does  and it is what he lives to do . Didn't you know ,lol. Danny Bennison interviewed Wayne and his  parents after their house burned down , or were you the one raping Wayne after he went to prison for what happened to his parents house? lol.  What a fuckin  dumbass.

Wayne has accused you of raping him while you worked at the Elan School as a adult . You debated these allegations by debasing his sexuality . Classic, because you didn't want to look like a "idiot" , lol ,your words Danny Bennison .

People laugh at you Banny Bennison .You are an amazing study in pathological mental illnesses. In one sentance you stated that you have never had sex with men , this was in your "am I a Homo or not a Homo manifesto" as you bashed another man's sexuality , then in the next sentance you stated ...well there was this one time at band camp , and then you say there was this other time at camp., lol. what the fuck Danny Bennison,

what the fuck dumbass  Bennison we don't give a fuck if you are a homo or not , it is none of our business. Though we will give you a hint . If you slept with a man once and were not sure whether you liked it or not ,and then just to be sure  slept with a man again ,then more than likely you are a homo.

See Danny Bennison you fuck with people over shit you know nothing about ,it is what you do , you try to insert yourself into shit that you know nothing about because well who the fuck cares. And you have no dignity or self respect  you will lie to achieve these ends to your means. Next thing  we know you will be telling us that you were having sex with a "gorilla" when the Titanic hit the iceberg, lol.

No one Danny and we mean no one with half a brain believes any of the  shit you write.

nice thread Danny Bennison you deserve it and thanks for posting .

sick fuckin scumbag

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #652 on: July 31, 2012, 09:51:52 PM »
Quote from: "Don't be fooled by the sick fornit idiot"
rudarella /Danny Bennison  are  the same  , it is a game for the fornit idiot , clue less as a irish turnip.

Yeah Danny Blah ,Blah ,Blah  Bennison  what ever you say fornit idiot , at least you are staying true to character.

being  the  sick scumbag fornit idiot.

One more time my boy. Wayne, when you get back to NYC, let me know. I will meet you in New Haven Ct. I will even pay for your train ride. Then when you see me you will definitely know that I am not Danny. Not even close.
Give it a try, Wayno.  
I will speak to you no more. The gauntlet has been thrown down. See you in New Haven Ct.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #653 on: July 31, 2012, 09:56:55 PM »
don't you mean the smelly sock puppet has been thrown down?

nice thread ," your are " a special kind of idiot , donkey on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #654 on: July 31, 2012, 10:17:36 PM »
is looking for a date,lol.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #655 on: August 01, 2012, 08:23:37 AM »
Quote from: "Banjo Boy"
A new record at spotting Danny on the Orange Papers.  His new sock puppet is LizaMarie.  Spotted by his terrible grammar on his first post.  This one is too dumb to be human - zoo material.

no one believes you Danny Bennison ,the boy who cried wolf .

Good to see you kill off one of your puppets , rudy , now get off the web.

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #656 on: August 01, 2012, 01:58:44 PM »
I thought so, like we have been saying, Wayne is a punk. I said, I will buy your round trip ticket to New Haven, Wayne. Whether I am Danny writing here or not should make no difference. Stop running away from the question. Are you or are you not going to meet me in New Haven? You will be able to know then, if I am lying.
How much would everyone like to wager on this guy, that he will not answer the question. He will want to talk about, how I am Danny, Banjo Boy and who knows what.
Wayne I want this over, meet me? Let me prove to you, who I am. I don't have that much time.
You said you were leaving Missouri today. So by next week we should be able to meet.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #657 on: August 01, 2012, 04:41:43 PM »
Ya danny the fuckin fornit idiot  Bennison lol seems to now  to think he is the new  James Brown  act , this will be the last  time  I talk , no it won't yes it will  , just can't leave  your notice me ,notice me, I am a fuckin idiot  attention stage  can Ya Danny fuckin Bennison .

Hey Danny haven't you been called out by your acuser ,to meet up like one "rapist and one man" and have at it . Seems like it was just on the "The Game " thread where  he called you out . Back it up a little ,we sure  thought we saw it . why o ' poor fuckin god , it sure is there. Hint it is after your "am I a homo or not a homo manifesto"  Like would we  really expect Danny the fornit idiot  Bennison to have an original thought . He has called you out many ,many times Danny Bennison .

And it doesn't surprise us that you are such a fuckin coward . Too afaid you would look like "a idiot " aint that right there dangling Danny.

By the way Danny is the book , the Game,  is it that  good ?or what , it seems to have gotten your panties all bunched up. Looks like the writer is going to have to thank you for your advertising about it . Just like he had to for your advertising and positive reviews of A Life gone Awry: My story about the Elan School. The only good thing about Danny Bennison , well there just isn't anything good about Danny Bennison,lol.

go away you sick fuckin scumbag , survivors are tired of your trash. don't go away mad ,as in batshit crazy angry  , just go the fuck away you sick fuckin  scumbag Danny Bennison .

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #658 on: August 03, 2012, 09:42:52 AM »
is it than or "then "  lol

Orange papers forum  posters love  the "fornit idiot" lol.

NOT

LisaMarie aka Danny " the tranny" Bennison  still rides the short bus,lol.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #659 on: August 03, 2012, 08:12:16 PM »
Lol Danny Bennison says that he looked at two men's pictures on the Orange Papers forum and THEN the little scuttle fish  proceeded to say that he could tell a lot about those men , just thru their pictures lol.And Yes of course this was while the boi was socked as a woman, LisaMarie.

It is so god dam funny Danny Bennison because we can tell who you are from the first post that you type under whatever dress you have decided to hide behind, because you have this nasty habit of betting banned from abusing good people ,yet  you pop up again like some segment of a tapeworm,lol. Who cares what you look like, we know who you are ,the moment you post fool , lol.

You  like to look a men's pictures  and THEN  devine some secret  information,lol,  about them from their pictures,lol,

Can you tell Danny Bennison ,how long a man's dick is by looking at his face,lol. Are you really that deluded ?

Yes Danny Bennison you are a sick troll , must suck being a homophobic repressed homosexual. And Danny shitting on us on the Orange Papers forum is not going to change what we know about you , we can see you the moment you post lol.

you are aptly named Danny Bennison , the fornit idiot.LOL.