Author Topic: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON  (Read 363516 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON
« Reply #450 on: February 20, 2012, 10:31:23 AM »

No wonder he hates homosexuals so much. His sister is a dyke, and his nephew Kyle Drzata chugs cock like Danny chugs Kool Aid

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #451 on: February 20, 2012, 10:34:28 AM »
Quote from: "Dannys Faggot Ass Nephew"

No wonder he hates homosexuals so much. His sister is a dyke, and his nephew Kyle Drzata chugs cock like Danny chugs Kool Aid

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
Kyle juggles men like Danny juggles fake profiles  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #452 on: February 20, 2012, 06:26:40 PM »
What you are reading is by Matt Hoffman, Felice Eliscue, Mark Babbitz, Wayne Kernochan, K Lynn Corning and Sharon McCarthy.
They have compiled a long list of malicious lies to punish me for not agreeing with them on issues concerning the Troubled Teen Industry. Let me say here that everyone of them have never met me personally. Wayne Kernochan Book has been plagiarized from various web sites and people he talked with. This has been authenticated. Wayne Kernochan never went to Elan, this is a fact.
Matt Hoffman (semper fi) was in the program with me but not in the same facility
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Above words were written by the fornit idiot on a topix web site.

One day Danny the idiot Bennison writes that Wayne was never in elan then he writes  that Wayne  was in elan . Danny the lying sick bastard cannot keep his lies straight as  he contradicts himself completely and totally  on various threads found all over the internet. His contradictions can be found in the SAME thread as he espouses his venom of lies and deciet. It is actually funny to see his amazing contradictions in the same thread.

What a stupid bitter lying old queer, he  must have some amazing guilt from working at the Elan school for almost two years . 1-77 to 11-78 that sure is almost two years aint it Danny fuckin Bennison ,and once again it is your words concerning your employment  or tenure at the Elan School.

You aint no survivor Danny fuckin Bennison ,when you say that you are, you are being a liar,and that aint a survivor that  is being a liar.

Danny Bennison is incapable of telling the truth . It is as easy to see as one can read his words of deciet everywhere on the web. aint that right Leeboy 50, Another one of his sock puppets,based out of Oklahoma City Ok.

Leeboy 50 ,Oklahoma City ,Ok.,,, where gettin clouser aint we Danny fuckin Bennison. Give it a google, it 'll do you a giggle and thatall do a body good. :seg:  :nods:  :seg:

Danny fuckin Bennison the lying idiot of fornits ,hands down with out a doubt, and Danny that means it's a fact. :shamrock:  :seg:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #453 on: February 21, 2012, 07:45:05 AM »
to stop posting your profoundly stupid drivel on their forum.

How the fuck do you know that Jerry Garcia and David Crosby dropprd LSD-25 together ,were you there did you witness this . Anyways Bill Wilson, your god, dropped acid to alter his consciousness like any other person who ever dropped acid ,  you stupid fuckin idiot.

It has been asked on the Orange Papers Forum how can you Danny fuckin Bennison "be so profoundly stupid and then turn around and be so profoundly stupid again????"

It is because Danny fuckin Bennison  the fornit idiot , goes off the reservation and posts his idiotic stupidity on other's forums . We at fornits apologize to other forums and their owners for his unwanted drivel.

He needs a lobotomy. And then this offensive behavour will stop,

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #454 on: February 21, 2012, 07:50:20 PM »
Danny has been canned from the Orange Papers forum yet again.  Fecking ijjit

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #455 on: February 21, 2012, 08:25:47 PM »
Quote from: "Banjo Boy"
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #456 on: February 24, 2012, 06:26:37 AM »
Danny has joined a Girlscout  message board and is beating the girls up quoting Overeaters Anonymous

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #457 on: February 24, 2012, 01:39:29 PM »
Quote from: "W#hat a fucking moron"
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

He was banned under his own name ,yes you was Danny fuckin Bennison ,than he crawled back in the Orange Papers forum  as this tranny, perplexity ,yes you did danny Fuckin bennison .

Say it aint so Danny fuckin Bennison you gots banned again , don't worry the signifacantly challenged homophobic homosexual that is the raging fornit idiot , Danny fuckin Bennison,,,,,, will be back on the  Orange as some other socked puppet . It is just a matter of time berfore youreere found out their 'Danjo" !!! Damn Danny fuckin Bennison you are fucked due to your one demention of being, and the fact that people can see your shit a mile away.

Must really suck being you Danny fuckin Bennison, lol.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #458 on: February 24, 2012, 02:28:00 PM »
Quote from: "danny bennison aka Priscilla Perplexity banned from Orange Papers Forum lol."
Quote from: "W#hat a fucking moron"

He was banned under his own name ,yes you was Danny fuckin Bennison ,than he crawled back in the Orange Papers forum  as this tranny, perplexity ,yes you did danny Fuckin bennison .

Say it aint so Danny fuckin Bennison you gots banned again , don't worry the signifacantly challenged homophobic homosexual that is the raging fornit idiot , Danny fuckin Bennison,,,,,, will be back on the  Orange as some other socked puppet . It is just a matter of time berfore youreere found out their 'Danjo" !!! Damn Danny fuckin Bennison you are fucked due to your one demention of being, and the fact that people can see your shit a mile away.

Must really suck being you Danny fuckin Bennison, lol.

Wayne if this is true, then why are you posting under a phony name. Because you know damn well I am not over there and have never been. Nice try though!!! :wall:
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Whootie Fish

• View Profile
« Reply #459 on: February 24, 2012, 03:31:20 PM »
Me and Danny did some time in jail together during the 1980's. We were on the same cell block and Danny was one of my punks. I didn't get him myself, I just loaned him out to other prisoners for favors and stuff. He talked about his days as the kingpin in some looney farm called Elan. Like hoping we would respect him cause he abused some kids back in the 70's. We just kicked his ass that much more.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #460 on: February 24, 2012, 03:35:06 PM »
Quote from: "Whootie Fish"
Me and Danny did some time in jail together during the 1980's. We were on the same cell block and Danny was one of my punks. I didn't get him myself, I just loaned him out to other prisoners for favors and stuff. He talked about his days as the kingpin in some looney farm called Elan. Like hoping we would respect him cause he abused some kids back in the 70's. We just kicked his ass that much more.
We thank you for that. It shows you used your prison time wisely and became a better person

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #461 on: February 24, 2012, 03:35:13 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Though you must agree danny fuckin Bennison ,its gotta suck being you ????,,,,,,  WHY,because your lies catch up with  you Danny fuckin Bennison and they pump you in the ass like your mouth is a willing penis pump for all that consensually want there dicks sucked.

your lies are forever saved , you can not  spin your way out of your reality.

A threat is a humourus story that you wrote , yeah Danny fuckin Bennison implying that Anne Bonney has a incestous relationship and is married to her "daddy",,,,,,is just so fuckin funny , NOT,,,, you stupid fuckin idiot .

Because you are a sick fuckin idiot bastard you would try to spin that as being  a "humourous " threat. amonst the many other threats !!!!

Fuck you in the ass you fuckin loser homophobic homosexual.

Danny fuckin Bennison the fornit idiot ,we agree its gotta suck being you and just like  elan ,,,,not being able to own your shit. fuckin Hypocrite just like elan can not  accept the responsibility of what they did.

you are one stupid fuckin idiot.

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #462 on: February 24, 2012, 03:43:20 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
We thank you for that. It shows you used your prison time wisely and became a better person

Our panny fanny fuck face is back in action. How many socks do you have running around here pannyboy. Are you looking to have a panny session with Danny,Waynoooooo!!!! Come on golden boy. Boy I'll tell ya if Danny cornrowed Willie, Rodrigo, Arkom and You then went on to rape Yvette, Maria, Alice and Batuna how come you are the only one who knows. Nobody else has come forward to corroborate. Just because you enjoyed peeling your creamy white butt cheeks for Romerio, Esteves, Tomboy, Brutus and Chicamunga doesn't mean we need to hear about it.

You look like a fucking dufus in your pic.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #463 on: February 24, 2012, 04:22:50 PM »
Quote from: "Ruaraidh"
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"

Our panny fanny fuck face is back in action. How many socks do you have running around here pannyboy. Are you looking to have a panny session with Danny,Waynoooooo!!!! Come on golden boy. Boy I'll tell ya if Danny cornrowed Willie, Rodrigo, Arkom and You then went on to rape Yvette, Maria, Alice and Batuna how come you are the only one who knows. Nobody else has come forward to corroborate. Just because you enjoyed peeling your creamy white butt cheeks for Romerio, Esteves, Tomboy, Brutus and Chicamunga doesn't mean we need to hear about it.

You look like a fucking dufus in your pic.

so Danny fuckin Bennsion spit the dick out of your mouth we can not understand a damn thing you are saying. You want four men to fuck you in the ass , god damn danny fuckin bennison you got some sick ass-pirations their we guess it goes with your freakish tail syndrome thing that you do,,,,,,,,ewwwww and thats gross just fuckin gross Danny fuckin Bennison.

See you our a blatant homophobic homosexual , you likes to talk about creamy white mens butt checks , bet you like the big penatrating black dicks also ,lol.butt you will settle for a big black double headed dildoes so you can suck it and fuck it at the sme time while imagining that you are gettin trained by two black bulls or more mens.

aint that right their in your asslips  Danny fuckin Bennison.,lol :shamrock:  :jawdrop:  :shamrock:

Offline Whootie Fish

• View Profile
« Reply #464 on: February 24, 2012, 05:04:57 PM »
There was this one day when some of the guys on the cell block decided to reenact that scene from Deliverance. They chased Danny down and made him squeal like a pig. Then they realized Danny was smiling. He was loving it!!!! He begged them Not to stop but I think everyone was kinda tired of him by then. His bunghole had been thoroughly ravaged by then I am sure of that. He was a very sick freak.