Author Topic: A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School --????  (Read 31484 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School --????
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2011, 01:42:45 PM »
Felice, Wayne and who ever else likes to impersonate.
Lets try this for the hundredth time. Yvette was and is the exact same age as me. When I met her as a fellow resident at Elan 3 we were both 16 years of age. Yvette was stunning and her personality was very outgoing. We both liked one another right off. A few months later I was transferred to Elan 5. I asked for this transfer so I could get away from several residents from Rhode Island that I had spent time in YCC with.
I have never denied my attraction to her and I will not now. No matter what you perverted pigs want to say concerning my feeling for Yvette it doesn't change what we felt for one another.
What these slobs don't want to explain is Yvette and I not only liked one another while we were at Elan but once she left Elan we got together for a short time. I was living in Louisiana and I flew Yvette down and we spent two wonderful weeks together. She flew back to Ct. with the purpose of driving back down with me with her belonging. That never happened her father and brother made sure of that.
Yvette and I never broke any rules while in Elan and the fact we liked one another became the topic of conversation in a Directors meeting one afternoon. A fellow employee who did not like me much brought up the fact that Yvette was in the same house I was working at (not by design) and that we liked one another. He knew this from my conversations with him while we were residents and staff. He also knew that I had never acted off my feelings and neither had Yvette. As a matter of fact I was dating another staff member at the time and had not even considered waiting for Yvette, yet.
This was mid 1978. I chose to accept a different position with Elan that was open at the time. No one including the owners had asked me to transfer or resign because of my feeling for Yvette. It wasn't a issue at all.
The change was abrupt and I immediately left Elan 7. I went out of state for Elan for several weeks. This position would keep me on the road for the rest of my short time with Elan.
Now as I said when I began this reply. You can read anything you like into this. Wayne and Felice have chosen to be disgusting and pervert the very short relationship Yvette and I tried to have. They have that right, I guess.
I am sure though that most here will  see this for what it was.
Thanks
Danny

P.S.
I am sure Eric Norwood could give two shits about what Felice Eliscue and Wayne Kernochan have to say. Nice try though.
Felice and Wayne please keep posting these old worn out fake manifesto's and fake emails. You help me to convince folks just how nuts you two are.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline eric

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2011, 02:59:15 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
P.S.
I am sure Eric Norwood could give two shits about what Felice Eliscue and Wayne Kernochan have to say. Nice try though.

I really, really couldn't.

I don't have the slightest clue about who any of these characters are and what's behind this saga. I really only post here when I'm trying to get the word out to the larger survivor community, because it can be such an ugly place and it's emotionally draining to even read some of these threads. Especially the Howard Sterns of the board. Most of my work focuses solely on Utah, and the Utah Boys Ranch, which - fortunately - does not bring me here often.

I do remember Wayne, though, and the promises he made about his book, because at the time I was the Treasurer for CAFETY and was curios about how that donation system he promised would even work out.

If I re-initiated some kind of psychotic episode of this board's Hatfield and the McCoy family, I'm sorry.
--Mormon Gulag.com

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2011, 03:08:46 PM »
Felice, Wayne and who ever else likes to impersonate.
Lets try this for the hundredth time. Yvette was and is the exact same age as me. When I met her as a fellow resident at Elan 3 we were both 16 years of age. Yvette was stunning and her personality was very outgoing. We both liked one another right off. A few months later I was transferred to Elan 5. I asked for this transfer so I could get away from several residents from Rhode Island that I had spent time in YCC with.
I have never denied my attraction to her and I will not now. No matter what you perverted pigs want to say concerning my feeling for Yvette it doesn't change what we felt for one another.
What these slobs don't want to explain is Yvette and I not only liked one another while we were at Elan but once she left Elan we got together for a short time. I was living in Louisiana and I flew Yvette down and we spent two wonderful weeks together. She flew back to Ct. with the purpose of driving back down with me with her belonging. That never happened her father and brother made sure of that.
Yvette and I never broke any rules while in Elan and the fact we liked one another became the topic of conversation in a Directors meeting one afternoon. A fellow employee who did not like me much brought up the fact that Yvette was in the same house I was working at (not by design) and that we liked one another. He knew this from my conversations with him while we were residents and staff. He also knew that I had never acted off my feelings and neither had Yvette. As a matter of fact I was dating another staff member at the time and had not even considered waiting for Yvette, yet.
This was mid 1978. I chose to accept a different position with Elan that was open at the time. No one including the owners had asked me to transfer or resign because of my feeling for Yvette. It wasn't a issue at all.
The change was abrupt and I immediately left Elan 7. I went out of state for Elan for several weeks. This position would keep me on the road for the rest of my short time with Elan.
Now as I said when I began this reply. You can read anything you like into this. Wayne and Felice have chosen to be disgusting and pervert the very short relationship Yvette and I tried to have. They have that right, I guess.
I am sure though that most here will  see this for what it was.
Thanks
Danny

P.S.
Felice and Wayne please keep posting these old worn out fake manifesto's and fake emails. You help me to convince folks just how nuts you two are.
 Get a life it's Christmas eve....NOBODY CARES? WWJD?
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2011, 03:32:12 PM »
Quote from: "eric"
P.S.

I really, really couldn't.

I don't have the slightest clue about who any of these characters are and what's behind this saga. I really only post here when I'm trying to get the word out to the larger survivor community, because it can be such an ugly place and it's emotionally draining to even read some of these threads. Especially the Howard Sterns of the board. Most of my work focuses solely on Utah, and the Utah Boys Ranch, which - fortunately - does not bring me here often.

I do remember Wayne, though, and the promises he made about his book, because at the time I was the Treasurer for CAFETY and was curios about how that donation system he promised would even work out.

If I re-initiated some kind of psychotic episode of this board's Hatfield and the McCoy family, I'm sorry.

Not your fault at all.Wayne and his phoney charity scams are well known here. he's not even a hack writer. He is an outright plagiarist, who's whole book is an amalgamation of stories,and rumors about elan that were posted here long before anyone ever heard of Wayne. And as soon as anyone calls him on any of his bullshit,he will attack them with empty threats,insults and lies.Keep up your serious posting and don't worry about this asshole.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2012, 09:13:00 PM »
[.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:26:44 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2012, 09:15:00 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:26:27 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2012, 09:25:49 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:26:14 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2012, 09:29:44 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:25:55 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2012, 09:33:48 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:25:19 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2012, 09:35:51 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:25:01 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2012, 09:41:38 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:24:38 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2012, 10:28:44 PM »
[.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:24:12 PM by Anonymous »

Offline T-Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2012, 10:55:35 PM »
Once again Wayne Kernochan is abusing someone half his age. Eric is still in his 20's and has done more for the TTI in his young years then this idiot (we call Wayne because he will not come clean and tell us his real name) will ever accomplish.
I for one have sat back and watched this abusive tyrant (Wayne Kernochan) beat up on young people enough. He did with a young gal on a Aspen site earlier this year he went so far as to call her a cunt. The young lady at the time was 21 yrs. old.
Hey, you are 50 years old and have no right to act this way. Grow up and put your self centered ness on hold.    
This is a site for survivors of the TTI, I know you can't relate because you never were in a facility. Please don't remind us of your fabrication (memoir) you wrote using stories you found here and accounts supplied to you from Albert Beauchane and a women from CT/Chicago who went to Elan.
Oh!!!! That's right the name of this thread is your attempt at gaining notoriety. I know any news is good news so long as it is news...Riiiiight PIMP!!!
Wayne you are tolerated by most people on this site and by the women you get to feel sorry for you on facebook, you are a pathetic soul, no one would lose any sleep if you went away with your stupid ness.

Wayne, you really are going to have to do much better then this. The email you posted concerning Danny liking Yvette "SO WHAT" everyone must believe you because you say he raped her. You want everyone to believe that Danny raped Yvette because he said he had a "THING" for her. This word "THING"  translates into rape. They were in the program together and they were the same age you freaking sick SOB.
Second issue, after 2 years of being around on these sites with Danny and sharing as Co-Admin on a facebook site with Danny and introducing Danny to most of your friends, most of them women. You now want to say Danny raped you too. Yep just after Danny and several others here on this site exposed you for the liar you are and showed that your book is a fake.  You were exposed you to be a fraud and you retaliated by calling Danny a rapist. Wayne every one went by the facts when they called you a liar and a fraud. It was honest investigative work. You then react as you usually do with vulgar accusations.
Wayne please listen up, just because you go on a very small blog radio show and fake being all choked up and vomit out of your mouth that Danny sodomized you. It doesn't mean it comes anywhere near close to being truthful. Not one person including the host of your radio show Susan Schofield believed a damn word you said. Your actions in the previous 2 years with Danny and the timing of your accusations are very suspect. In other words, yes, you lied. But then again that is all you do. Because for you getting to the truth calls for work and as we all know you do not like working, at all.
Wayne you have no credence here anymore. You belong in the OPEN FORUM. You are nothing more then a sideshow like your friends Mark Babbitz and Felice Eliscue. Please get where you belong.

Hey you want to really impress us all take these comments to the CAFETY, Redditt, Redditt Red, TT Super Group, Jani Foundation, Susan Schofield's, SIA and WAASP's Facebook sites. Maybe Kelly's new Blog. Come on big man go on these sites and talk this bullshit. This is where his news clips are posted.
You are so jealous that someone other then you is garnering attention for his cause. Wayne the guy is legitimate, You are not and never will be.
Bring Eric's name up to Kat on her site CAFETY and talk about him like you are here.
Naww!! You won't because you are a ball less punk Wayne. You abuse people, talk like the white trash you are and act like a all around asshole over here on Fornits where you know no one is looking. But maybe we should take your filthy words and actions and spread them around on the sites I mentioned. So everyone can see just how sick and abusive you are to people.

Try this sit back and let the survivors who are mature and focused do their jobs. Watch and learn.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 12:17:59 AM by T-Rex »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2012, 10:58:10 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:23:50 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2012, 11:26:03 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:23:33 PM by Anonymous »