Author Topic: Bennison LIES!!!  (Read 3399 times)

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
Bennison LIES!!!
« on: November 27, 2011, 01:02:16 PM »
Still on here trying to deceive people with your various screen names, are we Danny? Still trying to slander the good names of people like Wayne who called you out in his online book "A Life Gone Awry"? To me that does nothing but betrays your guilt as an abuser at Elan. Otherwise why would you go to the trouble you do? You disgust me, sir. What an unhappy little man you must be! How the guilt must eat away at you from day to day as you read and post on this forum. What a pathetic excuse for a life you are! One day you will certainly pay for your crimes, your sins against humanity perpetrated on the hapless victims at Elan while you were a staff member there!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Bennison LIES!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 02:32:10 PM »
Danny is dead, didn't you hear?

:suicide:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 02:42:38 PM »
Quote from: "Troubled Twit"
Still on here trying to deceive people with your various screen names, are we Danny? Still trying to slander the good names of people like Wayne who called you out in his online book "A Life Gone Awry"? To me that does nothing but betrays your guilt as an abuser at Elan. Otherwise why would you go to the trouble you do? You disgust me, sir. What an unhappy little man you must be! How the guilt must eat away at you from day to day as you read and post on this forum. What a pathetic excuse for a life you are! One day you will certainly pay for your crimes, your sins against humanity perpetrated on the hapless victims at Elan while you were a staff member there!!

Who cares about Danny?  Seriously, don't pay attention to the drama.  You are a "survivor" so it will be hard for you to ignore the drama, eh?

Offline DannyB. ll

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 03:04:59 PM »
Wayne is a liar (James Frey) and he is a pervert. He was kicked out of Vitam for molesting a young boy

Why is it so hard to believe that? I get it guys, I was staff. I've admitted that. But can't I be staff and he still be a liar?  My friends are here supporting me and you "survivors" still wont let it go. Your going to feel auful stupid when I prove these allegations

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 03:16:07 PM »
Danny, you created survivors. You are directly responsible for the suicide of three residents who were in E-7 while you were director. You're the one being investigated. It all comes out in the wash sicko. That was and always will be true

Offline DannyB. ll

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 03:24:08 PM »
You're starting to bore me now Wayne

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 07:03:33 PM »
Danny is finally starting to crack up

Its fun to watch  :seg2:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Stand your ass up!!! Stand him the fuck up!!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2011, 07:58:41 PM »
Quote from: "Elan Rape Victims"
Danny, you created survivors. You are directly responsible for the suicide of three residents who were in E-7 while you were director. You're the one being investigated. It all comes out in the wash sicko. That was and always will be true

I don't believe anything Daniel Bennison says. I think he is full of shit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2011, 09:27:22 AM »
Telling the truth gives Danny headaches

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 07:54:29 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"

Who cares about Danny?  Seriously, don't pay attention to the drama.  You are a "survivor" so it will be hard for you to ignore the drama, eh?

funny you are ,Attack first you do ,then the double bind you set.

Danny L.Bennison's anus you guard ? or scratch you do. lol

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 12:18:55 PM »
Quote from: "Nikka Puhlease"

:rofl:  :roflmao:  :rocker:

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2011, 04:16:08 PM »
Quote from: "Troubled Turd"
Quote from: "Nikka Puhlease"

:rofl:  :roflmao:  :rocker:
:agree:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2011, 06:46:17 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2011, 07:38:30 PM »
Quote from: "peter"

It figures that bennison would stoop to this level of ass clownage , though he wishes with a two fisted prayer that he could get his white snake to freeze up .

really Danny L. Bennison knock it off.  go play with youre new found ticks, Fine and Sandusky.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 12:13:14 AM »
Kill yourself Bennison

:suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide: