Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Hyde Schools

Please Delete

<< < (3/4) > >>

xhydeparent:
I am currently going through The Hyde "I WANT MY MONEY" tactic. How they can expect us to pay them when they basically had our children in jeopardy........boggles the mind.

I guess they feel having my daughter on the same campus with a known predator was not a problem for them.

Ursus:

--- Quote from: "xhydeparent" ---Please contact me if you need someone to help. I will talk with you and your parents. I had a son and daughter at Hyde this year also that we removed within 4 weeks of school starting. Please know that they is support out there to get out.
--- End quote ---
How did they convince you to start both at the same time? Did your kids go through the summer session beforehand?

Ursus:

--- Quote from: "xhydeparent" ---I am currently going through The Hyde "I WANT MY MONEY" tactic. How they can expect us to pay them when they basically had our children in jeopardy........boggles the mind.

I guess they feel having my daughter on the same campus with a known predator was not a problem for them.
--- End quote ---
It's hard to tell which campus you're talking about, since both Bath and Woodstock seem to have perps associated with them at the moment...

Ursus:
Bump...

Ursus:
Rumor has it that gomerperry choose not to return to Hyde after one of those school vacations which took place in the interim... Anyone care to (or dare to :D ) confirm?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version