Author Topic: Wayne Kernochan says he helped kill mobster Paul Castellano  (Read 3447 times)

Offline humorme

• View Profile
Wayne Kernochan says he helped kill mobster Paul Castellano
« on: October 25, 2011, 04:40:34 AM »
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=1 ... opic=15927
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Two years ago I got the idea of being published, so I wrote A Life Gone Awry: a memoir. The story was good, but the problem was that I didn't know how to write. After a year of studying, I wrote The Driver: A Hell's Kitchen Story, the book that we have subbed out.

The Driver is a story about the streets of New York in the 1980s, and my involvement with Jimmy Coonan and a group of neighborhood gangsters that the media dubbed "The Westies." I wasn't one of them, I was a confused kid who drove a NYC taxicab and got in with a bad crowd. After I separated myself from them, Jimmy asked me to do a job for him, a simple pick up. The problem is that the man who picked me for the job was John Gotti, the guy I picked up was Richard 'the iceman' Kuklinski, and the job was the execution of Gambino crime boss Paul Castellano. (good story, huh?)

Quote from: "wiki"
Within two weeks of Dellacroce's death, on December 16, Castellano and Bilotti were shot to death outside Sparks Steak House in Manhattan on the orders of John Gotti. They had been lured there supposedly to a meeting with Gotti in order to iron out their differences. The hit team included Vincent Artuso, Joseph Watts, Salvatore "Fat Sally" Scala, Edward Lino, and John Carneglia, with backup shooters positioned down the street including Dominick Pizzonia, Angelo Ruggiero and Anthony Rampino. Gotti and Gravano observed from a car across the street.

Pretty amazing if true, as he claims.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan says he helped kill mobster Paul Castell
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 10:16:28 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:31:15 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 10:17:25 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:30:47 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 12:39:36 AM »
Danny...

Can you skip ahead to the end of the story? I wanna know if Wayne makes his bones by whacking this Paulie character.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 12:40:50 AM »
So now he's queer for the mob?
Nah,he's just queer............
And that amazon link is more SPAM!
?©?€~¥@

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2011, 01:19:22 AM »
You do realize by you attacking Wayne's sexuality you are only strengthening his position by making Danny out to be a focal point for homophobes, losers, and other bigots?

Not that it really matters, given Danny's been outed for being a liar so many times that I'll never really believe anything he has to say, right along with the people who side with him.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 02:42:14 AM »
Look che,I'm not attacking his sexuality.But I am commenting on him constantly using it as a running thread through everything he writes. Don't you see it? First it was Danny acussed my of being gay.(turns out Danny was right).And when that didn't garner enough outrage,it became Danny raped me. In his other book,and on the radio show he claims to have been raped by is psychciatrist(?) And here is a quote from his gangster story,

I downed my drink. “Maybe it’s my boyish good looks.” I regretted saying it until he laughed.
“That’s it,” he said. “I’m queer for you.”

He want's us to think of him as some sort of exotic pansexual being. When he's really just your garden variety gay guy.
Don't tell the world you pick your nose,and then cry when people call you a nosepicker.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 05:35:48 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:30:24 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2011, 06:39:36 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:29:59 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2011, 11:57:56 AM »
Nunez has attacked your sexuality. I've seen it too. I agree that it's abusive behavior on his/her part. Personally I think he/she is Danny. I say he/she because Danny admitted that he/she is a 21 year old woman. I think he slips into his female personality when he drinks

By the way I bought your book last night. Its as good as the first two. Maybe better. Is there a fourth?
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2011, 12:16:34 PM »
Yea Wayne gets raped on the moon by Neil Armstrong.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2011, 03:57:38 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 10:59:02 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2011, 04:00:42 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 10:58:33 PM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2011, 04:58:15 PM »
I understand a portion of the proceeds from this book will be donated to NAMBLA.Sure he'll send you one for free,just give this creep your mailing address.
yea right..........
?©?€~¥@

Offline humorme

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2011, 07:04:53 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Don't you see it?
We’re probably the only ones who read the thread whatsoever. Or, view this all as anything but grist for the “things you said on the internet” Grudge Mill that's clearly so popular on this forum
Quote from: "none-ya"
Look che,I'm not attacking his sexuality.But I am commenting on him constantly using it as a running thread through everything he writes. Don't you see it? First it was Danny acussed my of being gay.(turns out Danny was right).And when that didn't garner enough outrage,it became Danny raped me. In his other book,and on the radio show he claims to have been raped by is psychciatrist(?) And here is a quote from his gangster story,
I downed my drink. “Maybe it’s my boyish good looks.” I regretted saying it until he laughed.
“That’s it,” he said. “I’m queer for you.”
Did you read where he wrote he’d make up a sex crimes accusation to “get” this Danny person if he needed to? I can't find the statement now--that offended me enough to comment against my better judgement.

Wayne Whoever is now doing similar to you to scare you off "exposing" his dubious credibility. He levied false accusations of “shameful” things(drug addictions, child rape jokes) then escalated aggressions when that didn’t get results. Now he’s threatening to seriously injure you & post your IP.
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
 if I ever find out who you are I will come see you and I'll shove that computer straight down your throat.  And make sure I never find out who you are or I'll show you exactly how sick I really am
I don't think he assassinated Paul Castellono or was at Elan. I do think he's "sick."
Wayne, would you please mind answering?  Were you really asked to drive John Gotti over to a steak house to assassinate Paul Costellano or was that a lie?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 08:01:08 PM by humorme »