Author Topic: My final note on this fictious character called Wayne???  (Read 4540 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: My final note on this fictious character called Wayne???
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2011, 10:16:27 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:35:58 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2011, 10:19:13 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:35:33 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2011, 10:56:11 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
I am done arguing with you. As I find things that contradict what you have said either directly or indirectly I will post them. But all this back and forth accomplishes nothing. Whatever I post if
it doesn't jive with what you wrote then you go nuts. You are so insecure with your convictions concerning the book and yourself that you go berserk and over react.
I am tired of being attacked and ridiculed because I want to defend myself. You ramp up the perverse accusations and flood every thread that I start with nonsense.

People will read my rebuttal in full here shortly and they can form their own opinions. I think I have convinced enough people to at least stop and think about your motives and lack of integrity.

Who ever you are, I have not lied about anything all I have tried to do is tell folks what I was doing from 2/78 till early 6/78 at Elan 7. I have a very good memory of what I was doing in 1978,
I had already been at Elan for 3 years at that point. You had just arrived in 1978 and you are trying to tell me what I was doing.

I believe many of us here have punched enough holes in your stories to allow people to see you are not as credible as you come across.

I don't really have anything more to say. In the future a few of my friends will be posting the information we feel is important.They will not feel compelled to argue since they have no dog in the fight.
I am bowing out again and headed in another direction for a while, dental work then vacation and then on to start another project.

I am sure most here will not miss the stupid bickering that went on here.

Take care everyone and thanks to the folks who took the time to look very close at the imperfections we all have and expose them fairly.
None Ya, you showed me some character I would like to adopt myself. Thanks!!!
Not because of what you said to Wayne but because you were fair to all parties involved. I really believe most people missed that.
Paul as always you are a man of integrity and I do admire that.
Thanks humorme for your insights and the little things you uncovered.
Thanks to everyone else who gave me a chance to set the record straight.

Danny

P.S.
Thought I would plug this Dentist clinic.
I am headed to Costa Rica, San Jose to get a implant (much cheaper there $750.00 with crown) and then on to the pacific coast of Costa Rica to the coastal town of Jaco about 2 hrs drive west for a much needed vacation.
http://www.aestheticdentistrycr.com/new ... llery.html  
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Marco ... 791?ref=ts
Ask for Dr. Marco A. Muñoz Peralta (Tica) he is the son. If you want you can mention my name. (lol...I don't get a discount if you do)

This is where I stay when I am in San Jose. http://www.rosadelpaseo.com/index.html right on a main st. called Paseo Colon. Walking distance from the dentist office. This Hotel/boutique used to be the Mayors estate
back during the 20's. You have to see it to enjoy its ambiance. Since you are close to the equator the weather in the upper elevations is a constant temp of lower 80's.

San Jose is a bit filthy for my liking so I never stay long. Downtown San Jose is like one large flea market, they do have some great native products to buy, the species of wood called Rosewood is beautiful. I bought a
a jewelry box made from this wood as a present for someone, it is absolutely beautiful. The have a Museum and a Classical Theater combined downtown which is absolutely beautiful. The surrounding suburbs of the city
are OK. If you are interested in Dining the one thing that must be understood is Costa Rica doesn't really have their own staple of foods they have borrowed foods from surrounding countries. One I like most is Peruvian
and Argentinian comes in a close second.

Bye.....

:bump:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2011, 11:08:56 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:34:43 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2011, 02:50:11 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Quote from: "Dethgurl"
Quote from: "none-ya"
One sick fuck wrote;
Do me a favor dan, when you kill yourself, give me a call. I want to hear your brains hit the wall. You'll need to practice marksmanship to hit such a small target, but it will be worth the effort.

What kind of sub-human piece of dogshit talks like that?
 Only the finest who have had the benefit of attending Elan.  :clown:

I thought it was eloquently put (for a death wish) poetic even.  :tup:

Right,and we all know you're not crazy.

"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2011, 04:10:25 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 10:57:49 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2011, 05:55:49 PM »
Quote from: "Horatio"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
I am done arguing with you. As I find things that contradict what you have said either directly or indirectly I will post them. But all this back and forth accomplishes nothing. Whatever I post if
it doesn't jive with what you wrote then you go nuts. You are so insecure with your convictions concerning the book and yourself that you go berserk and over react.
I am tired of being attacked and ridiculed because I want to defend myself. You ramp up the perverse accusations and flood every thread that I start with nonsense.

People will read my rebuttal in full here shortly and they can form their own opinions. I think I have convinced enough people to at least stop and think about your motives and lack of integrity.

Who ever you are, I have not lied about anything all I have tried to do is tell folks what I was doing from 2/78 till early 6/78 at Elan 7. I have a very good memory of what I was doing in 1978,
I had already been at Elan for 3 years at that point. You had just arrived in 1978 and you are trying to tell me what I was doing.

I believe many of us here have punched enough holes in your stories to allow people to see you are not as credible as you come across.

I don't really have anything more to say. In the future a few of my friends will be posting the information we feel is important.They will not feel compelled to argue since they have no dog in the fight.
I am bowing out again and headed in another direction for a while, dental work then vacation and then on to start another project.

I am sure most here will not miss the stupid bickering that went on here.

Take care everyone and thanks to the folks who took the time to look very close at the imperfections we all have and expose them fairly.
None Ya, you showed me some character I would like to adopt myself. Thanks!!!
Not because of what you said to Wayne but because you were fair to all parties involved. I really believe most people missed that.
Paul as always you are a man of integrity and I do admire that.
Thanks humorme for your insights and the little things you uncovered.
Thanks to everyone else who gave me a chance to set the record straight.

Danny

P.S.
Thought I would plug this Dentist clinic.
I am headed to Costa Rica, San Jose to get a implant (much cheaper there $750.00 with crown) and then on to the pacific coast of Costa Rica to the coastal town of Jaco about 2 hrs drive west for a much needed vacation.
http://www.aestheticdentistrycr.com/new ... llery.html  
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Marco ... 791?ref=ts
Ask for Dr. Marco A. Muñoz Peralta (Tica) he is the son. If you want you can mention my name. (lol...I don't get a discount if you do)

This is where I stay when I am in San Jose. http://www.rosadelpaseo.com/index.html right on a main st. called Paseo Colon. Walking distance from the dentist office. This Hotel/boutique used to be the Mayors estate
back during the 20's. You have to see it to enjoy its ambiance. Since you are close to the equator the weather in the upper elevations is a constant temp of lower 80's.

San Jose is a bit filthy for my liking so I never stay long. Downtown San Jose is like one large flea market, they do have some great native products to buy, the species of wood called Rosewood is beautiful. I bought a
a jewelry box made from this wood as a present for someone, it is absolutely beautiful. The have a Museum and a Classical Theater combined downtown which is absolutely beautiful. The surrounding suburbs of the city
are OK. If you are interested in Dining the one thing that must be understood is Costa Rica doesn't really have their own staple of foods they have borrowed foods from surrounding countries. One I like most is Peruvian
and Argentinian comes in a close second..

Bye.....

:bump:

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2011, 06:17:28 PM »
Danny, post a link next time.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2011, 07:08:28 PM »
I find it AMAZING that you all for for this shit day after day,week after week,year after year
Mr and Mrs Discusted are enjoying themselves at you're expense
The sickness lives on
Only the Screen names were changed to protect the guilty

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2011, 10:25:18 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 10:56:27 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2011, 12:49:43 AM »
This I quote so as not to be lost on the minds of the innocent and the ignorant. Let not Wayne Buttafuco Kernochan go unpunished for his lies.

I was asked to put the Buttafuco in there so we could pay respect to Wayne's mobster days with Paul Castellano.   http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38054

"GET THE FUC OUTTA HERE"!!

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2011, 09:54:56 AM »
Unpunished for his lies - if you want him to face punishment, take the issue where he can face the punishment.  Here of all the places is the worst place it can be conducted - it makes you look like a sad sack of shit who makes himself look like the guilty party.  You're not doing yourself any favours.  So Danny, do something with your life or do as Wayne told you: call when you swallow the ball.  It is the only thing you can do to express your limping mask of rage used to cover up your terror.  

Stop wasting our time.