Author Topic: Wayne Kernochan Molester and Liar??  (Read 2812 times)

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
Wayne Kernochan Molester and Liar??
« on: November 05, 2011, 12:32:33 PM »
It has been discovered that Wayne most likely got kicked out of Vitam Center http://www.classmates.com/directory/sch ... g=20720931
because of his sexual proclivities. It is being said that this is what brought him to Elan.  
Their will be further reporting on this from the person who is making the claim.
Just reporting.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 12:43:29 PM by Ruaraidh »

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan Molester and Liar??
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 12:36:45 PM »
So the truth finally is revealed by Albert Beauchane himself on a Elan petition site. See if you hang around long enough these liars will expose themselves. Wayne I understand that some folks won't give two shits concerning your honesty but it will be documented here for everyone else to see who has been paying attention. You would be surprised how many from Facebook will be interested. They are waiting for my rebuttal to come out.
I told you Albert was a little rat faced liar, he hasn't changed much at all. You could never trust him to tell the truth.
This judgment came to me way before Elan.
Wayne are you still saying or acting like you don't know Al Beauchane. You both were in a 700 to 800 sq.ft. shoe box from 2/78 till 11/78 (9 months) nobody knows any body. Go ask you friends K Lynn Corning, Dougy boy they know how big that old cottage dorm was that I slept at in 1975. You can't remember Al Beauchane or is it now finally going to be 11/6/11 that you and Al B. have a amazing epiphany and remember. It can happen.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/elan ... signatures

32 Name: Albert J. Beauchesne on Mar 27, 2011Top
    Comments: Feb 1975- Nov 1978 PTSD SURVIVOR !!

I am also posting the posts above his and below so in case they want to delete there is evidence it was once there.

Name: Sharon Ecim on Mar 27, 2011
    Comments:
    Flag
    Name: Kiriaki Vlahopouliotis on Mar 27, 2011
    Comments: Mixed feelings is an understatement. Overall Elan brought some good but at what expense. There are better methods out there and as a responsibility to paying customers aka parents and states,they should have explored better options for the students.
    Flag
    Name: Pearl on Mar 27, 2011
    Comments: Shame on Maine for allowing the abuse to go on for 41 years.
    Flag
    Name: Talor Moran on Mar 27, 2011
    Comments: time to put this evil to sleep
    Flag
    Name: Albert J. Beauchesne on Mar 27, 2011
    Comments: Feb 1975- Nov 1978 PTSD SURVIVOR !!
    Flag

Name: Anonymous on Mar 27, 2011
    Comments: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2kY93Gnj1o Someone snuck in a device and recorded a blast.
    Flag
    Name: Anonymous on Mar 27, 2011
    Comments: Someone snuck in a device and recorded a blast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2kY93Gnj1o
    Flag
    Name: Tony B on Mar 27, 2011
    Comments:
    Flag
    Name: Douglas Hannah on Mar 27, 2011
    Comments:
    Flag
    Name: Douglas Hannah on Mar 27, 2011
    Comments: i am with you..

Here are your comments in case you forget or want to delete them.

Postby Wayne Kernochan » October 19th, 2011, 11:34 pm

Wayne Kernochan wrote:
    Also, keep in mind that Danny's big witness that I wasn't there, Al Beauchene is now Danny's enemy because he wouldn't lie for him
    And let's not skip over his admission to raping Yvette Portella. She was 15 not 17

Danny wrote:
    Al Beauchane was not asked to lie for me but as I have always said to Albert Beauchane (he does not deny this) he was there when I left 6/78. It would be extremely difficult for me not to remember Al B. because we were both institutionalized together starting in 1973, Margaret Devlin, Lori Wallace, Mike O'Neil and Joe Santilla were also there. We all ended up at Elan in 1975.
    Al has difficultly remembering me but I know if we saw one another he would recognize me, for sure. I will be in New England this fall/winter, hopefully Al will meet with me, then we can put this misunderstanding to bed.
    You are right I treated Al harshly I will not deny it, I thought he was lying for you (still do kind of) but I also know you can manipulate people well. Look at what you did with Douglas Hannah.
    You would be very mistaken to believe Al B. is my enemy, I believe he is angry with me but that is a far cry from a adversary.

Wayne Wrote:
    And yet, him not remembering me is an indictment against me.
    You're as ridiculous as you are abusive

Re: Wayne worked at Elan as Staff???

Wayne Kernochan wrote:
    I got there in February, you left 8 months later. Then Joe Rodriguez had the house and then Diane Hozman. I became full coordinator under Jeff, more than a year after I got there stupid. Where do you get 2 months from?
    All of your arguments are ridiculous. If there was more than your word for it I'd debate with you, but you're a fucking liar. Busted here on fornits dozens of times.
    I'm waiting for proof of any of your bullshit claims. Sorry "Danny says so" is proof of lies, not truth
    Kill yourself

Postby Horatio » October 20th, 2011, 3:46 pm
    OK, things get really interesting here. On a facebook site there is a short conversation between Albert Beauchane and yourself where you ask Albert B. when he left Elan he states Feb 1978 and then you state you got there in April 1978. You also go on to state that both of you could have ever met in this case. This is not being quoted verbatim but it is very close.
    Are you going to deny this conversation never happened and you never said such things?
    Now if you think this is a lie ask Mr. Beauchane to come on here and refute this exchange you both had.

Postby Wayne Kernochan » October 20th, 2011, 4:05 pm
    I never said I got there in April. The book says February. You want to dispute that you ask Al to come over here. I'm not bothering my friends with bullshit, and I don't answer to people too cowardly to use their real names
    Any more questions?

Postby Wayne Kernochan » October 20th, 2011, 4:12 pm
    Another question stupid, who could we have met if I got the 2 months after he left?
    Nice try Dan
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 12:45:20 PM »
Thanks for that, Danny.

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 01:13:29 PM »
I guess this confirms the conversation that I reported on between Wayne and Al Beauchane on Elan Survivor Group. Which Wayne has deleted with Al Beauchanes permission.
Al so nice to see that you have kept up your character. Margarett D. helped find this piece of info.
Seems we are getting closer to the informant Wayne has been using to write this memoir.

Offline T-Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 01:36:10 PM »
The lying that goes on between survivors is pathetic at times. Wayne and Al two of Elans finest trying to expose another survivor... :moon:
Guys when you are trying to do something as noble as uncovering abuse...
DON"T LIE TO MAKE YOUR CASE!!!

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 12:54:48 AM »
Danny, you're the only Elan survivor who still posts here. I can see Wayne's point. You're boring. Your bullshit doesn't live up to the standard that keeps anyone's attention. God, you're pathetic
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 01:43:26 AM »
I have a idea, trouble maker. Why don't you step up to the plate a contact us and find out for yourself if we are all Danny. No I will not allow Ginger to disclose any IP address of mine. Che already broke a rule here by letting out that a member here was using a proxy or at least attempting. Ginger flip flops every other week with her status so she can be compromised morally at any given time.
So I will reach out to you using the old fashion tool, the phone.
See I know who you are that was pretty easy , so you just need to verify us.
Toodles !!!

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2011, 02:17:51 AM »
Danny, you couldn't act your way out of a paper bag.

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2011, 11:17:48 AM »
Stop posting and "Put up" or "Shut Up". Wayne can start this investigation anytime he likes. He has the initial contact info.
Call us we will gladly introduce ourselves.
You will be hearing about us more.
Danny at this point is gone his friends have picked up the mantel again. Just like we did over a year ago.
We will post from one IP or we can post from several. Makes no difference the message is the same.
Wayne Kernochan will be outed as a liar, one story at a time.
Don't choose to believe it, no difference. The message is being heard.
We have the rest of lives how about you???

Ciao!!

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2011, 11:48:37 AM »
Quote from: "Ruaraidh"
Stop posting and "Put up" or "Shut Up". Wayne can start this investigation anytime he likes. He has the initial contact info.
Call us we will gladly introduce ourselves.
You will be hearing about us more.
Danny at this point is gone his friends have picked up the mantel again. Just like we did over a year ago.
We will post from one IP or we can post from several. Makes no difference the message is the same.
Wayne Kernochan will be outed as a liar, one story at a time.
Don't choose to believe it, no difference. The message is being heard.
We have the rest of lives how about you???

Ciao!!

:feedtrolls:
"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2011, 12:37:13 AM »
Well I guess we are starting to finally find our audience at last. So then we can start posting the information we have, finally.
Good deal.

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2011, 12:40:38 AM »
Danny, were you one of the leading roles in The Room?

Seriously, you're a joke.