Author Topic: K Lynn, Albert, Jerry aka Wayne K. cont. attacks.  (Read 3887 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
K Lynn, Albert, Jerry aka Wayne K. cont. attacks.
« on: October 06, 2011, 07:27:35 PM »
http://www.facebook.com/groups/211244986423/
Facebook Group; "Elan Survivor Group"

Jerry Torres (is aka Wayne K, Jeffery Weintraub ect...)
Here once again Wayne K. is making another unsubstantiated accusation, which only lends to his credibility issues here.
The only reason Wayne aka Jerry is saying these things is because I rebutted his book.
This discussion was copied from the Facebook group above^.

Jerry Torres The rumor was that Danny was fired for inappropriate sexual relations, not for giving Mary Jones a cowboy asskicking.
Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora • View topic - The rape of Yvette Portella by Danny Bennison
Share · September 26 at 10:35am

Here once again Wayne K. is making another unsubstantiated accusation, which only lends to his credibility issues here.
The only reason Wayne aka Jerry, Coin, Jeffery is saying these things is because I rebutted his book

Joicelyn Baer Jerry, I don't know you (or maybe I do) but please stop this. Everyone is hell bent that "car dragging" happened and now you want to put it out there about a RAPE?? Rumor is a key word. I understand you don't like Danny. O.K. Fine. I understand. But stop putting rumors. Is this necessary?
        September 26 at 10:48am · 1 person

Now here Joicelyn who knows me from Elan and knows I never committed anything like what they are saying finally stands up. Thanks Jo.

K Lynn Corning It becomes necessary when women are still being abused online today in private messages and posts. Abuse of power, "innappropriate sexual relations", verbal and written attacks (especially those initiated by the predator) is predatory behavior. When someone puts themselves out there online as helping others, working towards changes for others and is yet privately attacking women online in unsolicited private messages then they bring it on themselves, aka the consequences of thier own actions. There is more that hasn't yet been printed.

K Lynn nothing more has to be printed because I will tell you exactly what I think of you right here in front of everybody. I truly believe you are a spiteful, angry lonely 50 year old woman who is over weight and considered by any body other then her family to be a unruly bitch. That's right I called you a bitch. You are a vindictive immature brat who has been trolling me for ever. All because I told you in a email (privately) that you were full of shit when you said you knew me.
K Lynn you have never met me, ever. Nice try. Grow Up!!!
But hey, you and your buddy Wayne (who you know for a fact never went to Elan) can continue this charade all you want.
You really let Elanians down because you allow fake and fraudulent people to come onto our Elan sites and act as if they are Elan survivors. Wayne, Jerry ect....are not survivors and you allow the lies to manifest. You encourage the lies.
One other thing I noticed is you are a bully on the site along with your other friends. You just couldn't let Joicelyn have her say without pouncing all over her with your slanted perception.

I usually do private emails with folks when I am not happy with them. I your case I am slammed for keeping are heated conversation private.
K Lynn I have no problem showing your childish ass up in front of everyone.
I have always found it comical when douche bags like yourself call in the "Staff Card" when I fight back and don't take your shit. You are posting on a site you know I can't post on you chicken shit.
Act like you are grown woman, you like to brag about and come face to face with me on fornits. Don't be a coward and fight behind my back.  

Unsolicited attacks, you want to talk about unsolicited attacks, KLynn you are preaching to the choir. That is all you have done since I met you. If you have not noticed I am under a unsolicited attack right now.
So if I preempt a attack such as I did to Al B, Debi Levin ect....I say to bad. Al B has been sitting there with his thumb up his ass saying nothing.
Most of you sold your souls to Wayne for silence because you don't like what it is I am doing. I say you all make me sick to my stomach.

September 26 at 1:58pm via mobile · 1 person
        Mary O'Brien Will someone tell me if Mary Jones was a tall African American girl of about fourteen with learning disabilities? I think I knew her. She came to Elan in the spring of 1976.
        September 26 at 5:40pm
K Lynn Corning Yes Mary that is her and she was stocky and did have learning disabilities. I remember her because she was another one that I thought was too young to be there. She was continuously an object of ridicule by staff, disgusting.
        September 26 at 6:08pm via mobile

Mary O'Brien I thought it might be her. She went to Elan in may of 1976. I hung around with her until I was transferred to Elan -6. She was friendly.
        September 27 at 5:30pm

Jerry Torres Joicylyn, I apologize, but Wayne is my only real friend on facebook. I get defensive and want people to know what danny is going to be attacking you all over.
        Monday at 10:53am · 1 person

Riiiight, the guy who lies about his name. The guy I was told is Jeffery Weintraub a ex-Ass. Director. Wayne (or who ever you are ) your beyond stupid here.
This is K Lynn friend, this is what what she climbs into bed with.
You are Wayne dumbass....I mean when is it over??? When your 10" thick denial wears off.

Joicelyn Baer Jerry, I made a mistake.
        Monday at 3:22pm · 1 person

Joiecelyn, don't let them influence you. You know me and you know damn well none of this is true.

Jerry Torres He thinks I'm Wayne too. He also thinks I'm Jeff Weintraub. He's got 10 fake profiles so he thinks everyone else has one too.

Interesting because there is no thought put into how I could have come up with Jerry Torres being Jerry Weintraub. I mean does everyone remember Wayne scolding me
not to long ago because he felt that I had put Jeffery's life in danger. Now this week it is a whole other story.
This is becoming to common with Wayne. Each week Wayne and his 3 buddies come out with a different version of the same story.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 07:41:11 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
Re: K Lynn Corning, Jerry Torres, Joicelyn Baer the attacks!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 07:40:47 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
http://www.facebook.com/groups/211244986423/
Facebook Group; "Elan Survivor Group"

The only reason Wayne aka Jerry is saying these things is because I rebutted his book.
This discussion was copied from the Facebook group above^.

Jerry Torres The rumor was that Danny was fired for inappropriate sexual relations, not for giving Mary Jones a cowboy asskicking.
Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora • View topic - The rape of Yvette Portella by Danny Bennison
Share · September 26 at 10:35am

The only reason Wayne aka Jerry, Coin, Jeffery is saying these things is because I rebutted his book

Joicelyn Baer Jerry, I don't know you (or maybe I do) but please stop this. Everyone is hell bent that "car dragging" happened and now you want to put it out there about a RAPE?? Rumor is a key word. I understand you don't like Danny. O.K. Fine. I understand. But stop putting rumors. Is this necessary?
        September 26 at 10:48am · 1 person

Now here Joicelyn who knows me from Elan and knows I never committed anything like what they are saying finally stands up. Thanks Jo.

K Lynn Corning It becomes necessary when women are still being abused online today in private messages and posts. Abuse of power, "innappropriate sexual relations", verbal and written attacks (especially those initiated by the predator) is predatory behavior. When someone puts themselves out there online as helping others, working towards changes for others and is yet privately attacking women online in unsolicited private messages then they bring it on themselves, aka the consequences of thier own actions. There is more that hasn't yet been printed.

K Lynn nothing more has to be printed because I will tell you exactly what I think of you right here in front of everybody. I truly believe you are a spiteful, angry lonely 50 year old woman who is over weight and considered by any body other then her family to be a unruly bitch. That's right I called you a bitch. You are a vindictive immature brat who has been trolling me for ever. All because I told you in a email (privately) that you were full of shit when you said you knew me.
K Lynn you have never met me, ever. Nice try. Grow Up!!!
But hey, you and your buddy Wayne (who you know for a fact never went to Elan) can continue this charade all you want.
You really let Elanians down because you allow fake and fraudulent people to come onto our Elan sites and act as if they are Elan survivors. Wayne, Jerry ect....are not survivors and you allow the lies to manifest. You encourage the lies.
One other thing I noticed is you are a bully on the site along with your other friends. You just couldn't let Joicelyn have her say without pouncing all over her with your slanted perception.

I usually do private emails with folks when I am not happy with them. I your case I am slammed for keeping are heated conversation private.
K Lynn I have no problem showing your childish ass up in front of everyone.
I have always found it comical when douche bags like yourself call in the "Staff Card" when I fight back and don't take your shit. You are posting on a site you know I can't post on you chicken shit.
Act like you are grown woman, you like to brag about and come face to face with me on fornits. Don't be a coward and fight behind my back.  

Unsolicited attacks, you want to talk about unsolicited attacks, KLynn you are preaching to the choir. That is all you have done since I met you. If you have not noticed I am under a unsolicited attack right now.
So if I preempt a attack such as I did to Al B, Debi Levin ect....I say to bad. Al B has been sitting there with his thumb up his ass saying nothing.
Most of you sold your souls to Wayne for silence because you don't like what it is I am doing. I say you all make me sick to my stomach.

September 26 at 1:58pm via mobile · 1 person
        Mary O'Brien Will someone tell me if Mary Jones was a tall African American girl of about fourteen with learning disabilities? I think I knew her. She came to Elan in the spring of 1976.
        September 26 at 5:40pm
K Lynn Corning Yes Mary that is her and she was stocky and did have learning disabilities. I remember her because she was another one that I thought was too young to be there. She was continuously an object of ridicule by staff, disgusting.
        September 26 at 6:08pm via mobile

Mary O'Brien I thought it might be her. She went to Elan in may of 1976. I hung around with her until I was transferred to Elan -6. She was friendly.
        September 27 at 5:30pm

Jerry Torres Joicylyn, I apologize, but Wayne is my only real friend on facebook. I get defensive and want people to know what danny is going to be attacking you all over.
        Monday at 10:53am · 1 person

Riiiight, the guy who lies about his name. The guy I was told is Jeffery Weintraub a ex-Ass. Director. Wayne (or who ever you are ) your beyond stupid here.
This is K Lynn friend, this is what what she climbs into bed with.
You are Wayne dumbass....I mean when is it over??? When your 10" thick denial wears off.

Joicelyn Baer Jerry, I made a mistake.
        Monday at 3:22pm · 1 person

Joiecelyn, don't let them influence you. You know me and you know damn well none of this is true.
You're making yourself look guiltier and guiltier Danny

I don't get it
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: K Lynn, Albert, Jerry aka Wayne K. cont. attacks.
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 07:44:14 PM »
Well you seem to have your nose right up my ass Wayne, so what are you looking for.
Pal, trust me anyone with any credibility here is not looking at me as guilty.
I am just making sure we all know what you are talking about.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 07:47:55 PM »
Are you setting up an insanity defense?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 07:48:49 PM »
Wayne, thanks for underlining exactly what I said to K Lynn. I assume you are running as fast as you can to get her this info. Please don't trip.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 07:53:41 PM »
Now I'm Wayne? I thought I was Jo Jo or Joicylyn, or Mark Or Matt Or Yvette or Felice

Funny you're such a troll and sock puppeteer that you knew I was male right away. You're good at this.

Funny you and Nunez are always here at the same time

If you're  really none Ya then you're a truly sick man

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2011, 08:11:48 PM »
Someone should go over these discussions and see how many people are lying about you Danny Fucking Bennison. It's a dozen in this one post

How does a wonderful guy like you make so many enemies?

You're the same as you were in Elan.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 08:37:05 PM »
The only enemies I have are trolls like yourself. Elan folks and a few Straightlings that hang out with the Elan folk.
Trust me I have no problem with Elanians not liking me, none.
My life does not feel empty.
Who would want most of you in their life anyway.
Al B. posts constantly all day long like he is OCD.
K Lynn constantly whines about how fat she is and that a cart in Wall Mart has to carry her around.
Wayne is flip flopping back and forth from Coin, Jerry, Core, X, ect....OCD
Should I go on.....this is the next wave of Elanians who don't like me.
Oh boy what's a fella to do.

I am the same as I was in Elan. How was I in Elan, do you really know.
Everything you are saying I heard two years ago from your past friends from Elan.

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 09:17:29 PM »
Ok, you think I'm Wayne?

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 09:26:03 PM »
We're all Wayne

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 09:28:56 PM »
BTW, Danny, aren't all the people you're now attacking, the friends you had in Elan the After Years?

Who's left in your new group?

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2011, 12:06:46 PM »
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:23:57 AM by cum guzzler »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2011, 04:33:47 PM »
Quote from: "YV23"
BTW, Danny, aren't all the people you're now attacking, the friends you had in Elan the After Years?

Who's left in your new group?

Naw, I would not say any of them were or are my friends. I am not as desperate as many to get people (I don't even know) to be my friend. They were what is considered a (internet friend) an association that was developed due to a common purpose.
Using the word friend as you are using it would be a bit of a overstatement.
The folks on the group we have share a like passion. To do whatever we can to thwart the TTI from existing in it's current state.
We have a very good group too, BTW.
Thanks for asking.

Please tell Wayne to keep up the harassment of our members, he just reinforces why they believe he is a whack job. Oh I'm sorry Wayne, I forgot who I was talking too.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2011, 05:16:03 PM »
Jerry Torres aka Wayne K. and Jeffery Weintraub has posted again. We will continue to copy and paste this crap until either you stop or take to your secret group on facebook where no one can see it aside from from your friends.
We really don't want to see your twisted sock puppets and their comments.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/211244986423/?ref=ts

Jerry Torres This is not a safe place to talk. Danny is copying and pasting it and beating us all up on fornits
First he said I'm Jeff Weintraub, and now he thinks I'm Wayne
He's a sick person. I thinks he drinks or does drugs
18 hours ago · 1 person

Jerry Torres, dumbass you are Wayne K., Jeffery Weintraub (Wayne told me this) Coin Allen, Core Campaign ect....so would you please stop thinking we don't know.
Hey how is are troll extraordinaire, K Lynn doing.
On Elan Alum she is called HappyLynn>
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 06:02:22 PM by DannyB II »