Author Topic: Waynes Signature Below His Every Post  (Read 1312 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Waynes Signature Below His Every Post
« on: October 04, 2011, 08:52:00 PM »
I hope this helps you Wayne. I mean you want everyone to read what comes out of your filthy disgusting mind. So I thought instead of hiding it below your posts we would publish it right here. Up front, close and personal.
Now I would hope this would be the end of your constantly changing stories concerning Yvette but who knows. You have treated this woman with such a lack of respect it can't get any worse.
Wayne (or whoever you are) if you only knew what folks here and on others TTI sites are saying concerning your recent behavior. Trust me your afternoon visit on Saturday did not go as well as you think.
I love how when someone from Elan gives you a name such as Edwin Rodriquez (this came from Joicelyn B.) you then use the name as if you knew it all along. Edwin was in Elan 4 dumbass. I played football with him.
Dude get some help, I can't say it enough.

Keep giving, thanks.

You're a rapist Danny Bennison. You're an abuser of women. I'm not only an Elan survivor, I'm a Danny Bennison survivor. If you people think he's horrible online, imagine what he was like towards us in the woods of Maine. He enjoyed it. He'd do it again.

Wayne Kernochan said
Edwin was in 7 with me. He left when I was new.If the family can get you in touch with her, have her call me would you? Danny put her in front of a GM and asked the house if he let the house do what they wanted, who would rape her?

I raised me hand. We all did because we knew he would beat us for not raising our hands.

She looked scared out of her mind. I never forgot the look on her face. I want to say I'm sorry. Yvette was one of the few good things in that fucking place and I've never forgiven myself for that. If she doesn't want to talk to me, tell her I'm sorry.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Judge Joe Brown

• View Profile
Re: Waynes Signature Below His Every Post
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 09:06:12 PM »
Nobody cares Danny.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: Waynes Signature Below His Every Post
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 09:09:18 PM »