« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2011, 10:26:03 PM »
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 05:25:56 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
Re: Lies about Elan that went Awry
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2011, 10:42:15 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
His friend who plugged for him above, I wonder if she would be saying the same thing today if I showed her what we have. I would guess not. Wayne you have mislead and lied to a very many people. I hope you are proud of all the hurt you have spread about. The Pimp. That is really what you are.

Here is what I wrote on the blog above. I did not deserve what Wayne had the woman say about and to me.

Dan, if I may interject.  I have had conversations with mscelina long before she had come across you.  She is one to call bullshit on a lot of people and express her own opinions, observations and feelings on a lot of things.  It behooves you to investigate what else she has written and how she talks to people.  She is not a lackey of Wayne by any means.  All she knows about Elan has not come mostly from Wayne as there is countless articles and testimonials about the conditions within the place.  Elan was not a pleasant place and it fostered behaviours that may have not been conducive for personal growth and maturity.  Elan produced monsters - and sometimes the monsters don't get the help to tame them.  I casually defended you before I actually looked at your behaviours and it would seem that you have not broken out of the cycle.  IT actually sounds like you need some help with your emotional growth to break the habits that beset you.

I am sure you have experienced the same abuses prior to Wayne, have been there before him and made staff when Wayne came.  Wayne doesn't know what you saw, heard or felt before you came there.  Honestly, I have not seen an effort on your part to elucidate on the chronology of events during the years you were a patient.  You have helped fill in some chronologies on who was staff and who was a member, but you haven't told much about the horrors you saw. In fact, I've only seen you elide them and just call them "the abuses you went through for half your childhood."  Maybe this can be easily be addressed by showing something you've written to show what the abuse was like when you were there.  Maybe show how and why you became the sick tyrant at the helms of your house in Elan - maybe you can show how you have overcome it.

Or if you have not gotten there, seek help.  Seek low-intensity therapy that can help with anger-management, cognitive behaviour therapy and so forth.  I'd hate to see you be constantly in this rut.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Lies Told by (Wayne K) that went Awry of Elan!
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2011, 11:35:37 PM »
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 05:28:39 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2011, 01:22:08 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:03:55 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2011, 02:58:48 PM »
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 05:29:18 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2011, 03:39:56 PM »
Well would you please bring these fictitious residents you claim were in Elan 7 in 1978 here please. Because Wayne we are going to go through the list of residents who were in Elan 7 1978 while I was there. There were 26 residents and you are definitely not on the list as Wayne Kernochan, this doesn't rule out you are someone else or you are writing for someone else. So if you have people have them come.
Wayne you seem to think that when you finally get sued you are going to have a day in court...lol.  This is so far from the from what is going to happen. You will be stripped, gutted and exposed for the fraud you are. Then sent on your way minus a tool you have used to hurt people.

Then sue for slander/libel.

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2011, 03:53:18 PM »
Well would you please bring these fictitious residents you claim were in Elan 7 in 1978 here please. Because Wayne we are going to go through the list of residents who were in Elan 7 1978 while I was there. There were 26 residents and you are definitely not on the list as Wayne Kernochan, this doesn't rule out you are someone else or you are writing for someone else. So if you have people have them come.
Wayne you seem to think that when you finally get sued you are going to have a day in court...lol.  This is so far from the from what is going to happen. You will be stripped, gutted and exposed for the fraud you are. Then sent on your way minus a tool you have used to hurt people.

You get "stripped , gutted," in a court of law .  I belive you are incorrect sir Troll DannyBI I ....You do get your day in court ,what you sir Troll Dannyb II most profanley , profess is  murder . This is not what happens in a court of law maybe in your  lawless world of backwoods  justice ,and then it is still looked at by the real authorities as murder in a most sick and profane way.

To each his own  maybe in your  imaginary backwoods court you like to look at men naked , though in the REAL WORLD courts like to keep people clothed.
"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2011, 03:56:24 PM »
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 05:29:49 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2011, 04:02:00 PM »
Wayne, Willie was never I REPEAT NEVER in Elan 7 the whole time I was there.
Nice try though.
Wayne just stop, throw the shovel away. You are grasping at straws.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2011, 04:22:00 PM »
Well I am happy the troll went off on another of his trips, now we can get down to business. Oh, so happy to see the other local trolls of Fornits (None Ya, Dragon Fly and Ursus) pretending to have a set of morals and ethics concerning authentic material posted here. I guess we should give Dragon a pass because he set us up with Mark Levin ain't that right M.C. and Ursus should also be passed by because of his OCD when it comes to posts here being truthful and accurate (when they suit him or fits his agenda of the day). None Ya I really don't know what to make of your sorry ass, except to say you are a wanna be, who keeps trying to fit in around here.
I mean I should be having no problem with support for my claims with the high standards Ursus and Dragon put on material posted here. Oh, that's right what sticks in your craw is, I was staff. Yeah that explains everything. Because you know when you are staff and someone like Wayne claims you did this or that then it is true. No questions asked.
Enough said about this. Lets move into the meat of his story.
I will break down his book paragraph by paragraph as it pertains to me. Since Wayne has produced no witnessing, testimony or any kind of corroboration, I don't feel I need to either at this time. Will see if the audience here will give me the same latitude and respect you gave the accuser. That was a joke.
The three names I mentioned above were highlighted because so others could see the recent bias that happens on this site. Evidence is not important, sensationalism is.

This is Daniel L. Bennison, I will be rebutting the book A Life Gone Awry by ?????.
The reason for my rebuttal will be explained as you read.
Please take your time when reading and as you did for the author please also have a open mind for my facts.
Thank You

I will be following the Book referring to pages in the book and the paragraph. If you don't have the book then you should really just be quite because you really have no real interest other then to bust my balls.

Here we go.

pages 16,17,18, 19, 20
The author stumbles right out of the gate he talks about being flown to Maine. Well that would have been impossible because in 1978 Joe Ricci only flew private residents (Parents paid) all employees in 1978 knew this. If you doubt this there are enough ex-employees around to (Wayne knows one Jeffery Weintraub was a Ass. Director who supplied Wayne some of the background info of Elan's daily workings he used to write this story) to validate this claim. Wayne describes the pilot as looking like a pilot dressed like a pilot with a hat, being hairy and so forth. My god the pilots first name was Steve (that is all I can say) he was not hairy or ever dressed in a suit. If you could see Steve then and today you would know this was never the case. Steve was a Vietnam vet pilot who flew helicopters. He out of the war maybe 8 years. He also owned a Electrical Contracting Business and flew for Joe kinda of on the side. Joe's plane was a twin prop Cessna that did carry 6. (lucky guess on the passengers volume) This is also going to kill Wayne, the airport Joe's plane landed, took off from and called home was not Lewiston it was in South Portland.

page 20

The author says, the pilot asked me to sit in front seat. Once again this is so erroneous and not even close to the truth. Joe never sent Steve to pick up anyone alone and the child never sat in the front seat close to the controls. Most times the child was handcuffed or in the seat with the seat belt fasten not just for their safety but the other occupants also. The child was watched closely by the spotter (senior resident or staff who accompanied Steve). The spotter sat beside the child directly in back of the pilot, the child sat next to the spotter diagonially in back of the pilot. So as the pilot could watch out of the corner of his right eye the child. We practiced these pick ups routinely as employees at Elan.
Wayne never would have qualified as a pick up with the plane. He was not private paid nor that special.
Wayne was just another kid from CT. that was sent to Elan. There were many kids about a 150 or so that were from CT. in 1978. Considering the population was about 400 in 1978, CT was a major source.
Page 21, I know this is a little thing but I am a stickler for little things, there was no striped van (as a matter of fact in 1978 Elan did not own a Van at all). Registered vehicles in 1978 a green and black station wagons 1978 Plymouth Volare's  and a Red Subaru. I am confused on the Mark name because there was no staff or Director by the name of Mark working at Elan 3, 5 or 7 in Poland Springs at the time Wayne said he came. Mark Rosenberg had not become staff yet at this time.
I say staff or directors because the employees in 1978 were the only ones picking up people from South Portland Airport. Why?? Because in late 1977 there was a incident (the second incident) on the plane that dam near killed everyone. It was a private child being transported and things got out of control. So from that point on everything changed and protocol became employees only. It was still this way when I left in 8/78. (for obvious reasons I can not mention the names of who was involved)

page 23
The author states that Peter McCann addressed him in the morning meeting at Elan 3. This was Jeff Gotlieb's house (director) and Peter Mc Cann was 62 miles away in Parsonfield where he was director. This was the situation with these two directors according to Wayne's time line. Doubt what I am saying ask around there are enough Elanians around to verify this.
Peter was director of Elan 7 as of 9/77 at this time he physically moved to Parsonfield, Elan 4,  though he still maintained authority over Elan 7. He would visit Elan 7 Thursdays in the afternoon during the weekly Director meetings.

page 23

The author characterizes Elan 3 as the rich house. In 1978 Elan 3 was one of the poorest, city dwelling, violent offender houses we had other then Elan 4. That is a fact. The Ass. Director was physically assaulted and practically raped while sleeping in the bed provided for employees pulling duty at nights. I personally know this because I was also on duty at Elan 5 that night.
It wasn't till July or August of 1978 that Elan finally started to inject a cross section of residents in Elan 3. The author if we go by his time line was already at Elan 7 for at least 5-6 months. Plus he would not of known this being down in Elan 7.

This is where I will end as of tonight. Thanks for reading if you did. I can only hope that I can raise some suspicion in some eyes as to the validity of this story. Please stay open and unbiased. This is very important to me.

I will continue again from page 24.

Good night.
Fascinating amount of detail there, Danny, 'bout those plane transports of the "private pay" kids. Did you also work as a "spotter" in addition to "driving the delivery van" and being an "Ass. Director?"
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2011, 04:48:09 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 08:55:46 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2011, 04:59:41 PM »
Xelebes,
Why are you even in this conversation Ben Bradley, this is on the Elan forum and your not a survivor from Elan or any where else for that matter. I could be wrong though and be talking with Wayne the sock puppet master. IDK or care.
If you are Ben then just sit back, butt out and read. Show some respect, like your blog Absolute Write asked me to do. You are interfering in a matter you have no knowledge of. You don't even know Wayne aside from the Derailed Thread.
Stop acting like you know what he went through because you don't at all.

Did you just confuse me with Ben?  I'm going to have to tell him that, lmao.

I'm not ben.  Ben most likely lives in Georgia or in that corner of the US.  I'm from Canada.  I'm just as much a victim of institutional abuse, though never as vicious, as you are.  I've seen abusive people, I've been in (healthy) therapy along with abusive patients.  Some of them were dealing with depression from their own abusive childhoods, some of them were dealing with borderline psychotic symptoms because of abusive upbringings, some of them were sociopaths who were trying to see if they could feel intense and sustained moments of emotion like fear, anger, joy, sadness.  The abusers who abused the abusers are either in a sad state of affairs (old age feebleness) or in jail.  What I don't want to see you do is continue to try and dismiss the specific actions you have done and dismiss the feelings of others have against you for those actions.  Yes you were a victim but you were also a perpetrator.  You haven't done that, as far as I can tell.

Where is the compassion towards Wayne when he says that he remembers you being a monster.  Not everything might be true, but enough of it has you doing some of the nasty work.  That was the modus operandi for the staff at Elan.  That was the modus operandi for the staff at many psychiatric facilities for a long time.

Yes, I never went to Elan but I do know how these operations run.

So, to cap it off, stop with the dismissal & deflect with your own intimidations.  Just leave it be.