Re: Lies about Elan that went Awry
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 12:03:27 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:45:36 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 12:35:56 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School by Wayne K.

I very much understand that by totally undermining this story (book) as a ex-staff/Ass. Director that alone will piss survivors off. The contents of the book could be totally false but because I was a employee and he a supposed survivor it pisses you off. Well I am willing to go there because of what I believe was a grave injustice done to me by Wayne Kernochan. You see I am also a 11 year survivor of institutions. My hell started in 1967 at age 8 and ended in 1978 at age 19 when I left Elan for good.
Elan history
6/75 - 1/77 resident
1/77 - 8/78 employee

This has been a torturous affair for me since this Book was published. I have never given anything as much thought as I have given to the possibility this book could be remotely true. I have called other staff, Directors and residents searching for something, anything that would lend credence to Wayne's accounts of what happened at Elan 7 in the year of 1978. There is a survivor on a facebook group Wayne and I were on that was there when Wayne says he was, yet no recollection. People Elan 7 was a old cottage maybe 800 sq ft in all, that is a maybe. As much as Wayne said he was involved right off the bat in his book, how could any of us not remember him. Nobody knows this guy.
This will be short because I am tired of it.
I tried to associate with Wayne but I realized I was only kidding myself because this book really put a huge wall between us. I really thought in time we would get to talking about it and the honesty would start to come out. I now know this will probably never happen. That is fine because I am all done being a phony. From here on out I will say what I mean and mean what I say.
This Book "A Life Gone Awry", is a total fabrication written by someone who I seriously doubt ever stepped foot on the soil of Poland Springs. I believe he wrote it as a ghost writer for Jerry Torres aka Jeffery Weintraub (Who used to be a Ass. Director at Elan) and with help from others.
I was contacted about 6 to 9 months prior to the books release by a woman (I won't mention her name) she knew me and most of the people Wayne wrote about. She was casually asking questions about years past at Elan and reminiscing about old times and people. She could have been a total fake working for Wayne, we kept her phone # and traced it back to Chicago. I will leave the rest there for now.
I truly believe there are survivors out there who know the full story and know Wayne is a liar, they rationalize it by saying Danny was a employee and came on here and abused people so we got Wayne to write a book that would humiliate him. I mean come on has anyone seen the publisher they want really nothing to do with the book except getting their money for printing. Anyone can publish a book this way and say whatever they want.
Now many have asked why haven't you sued or contacted a lawyer, first off I have contacted a lawyer actually prior to print of the book. This is where I got a bit weak in character I thought if I had challenged Wayne with a lawyer that the backlash from the community and sites would be something I would not be able to recover from. Well I was wrong on all accounts especially my thinking in the first place. I will tell you one thing never go against your better thinking and never trade your convictions for a piece of acceptance.
I am telling the truth here when I say I never committed those horrific acts of violence Wayne says I did. Not only are the acts of violence wrong the sequence of events, people and what houses they were in and when ect....You would only know he is getting this information from others if you were actually there.
His motivations were simple, he felt Mike Skakel was innocent and didn't like what I had to say about him and his family and that I was treating other Elan folks badly here. Wayne
Kernochan found out about Elan was during the trials in Bridgeport. Wayne had no idea that I was subpoenaed on three occasions to Bridgeport with several other Elanians. For someone there everyday of the trial, talking with Micky Sherman ect...who went to Elan and not even know 4 to 5 of us were within walking up to distance. I mean I searched out all the Elan people who were there to say hi, Wayne didn't, Wonder why????? Wayne also said that during this time he was driving a cab in NYC for the past 20 years, what the cab company gave you a 6 month to a year sabbatical to go and lurk around the courthouse in Bridgeport CT.  
I don't know when but Felice, Sharon,  Mark and Wayne met on the internet in 2008 or early 2009, this was on the site of Sharon McCarthy's site she used to have. They devised this cruel plan to leak a story that Mary O'Brian (at first) then it changed to Mary Jones was dragged behind a van. This was the big joke of the sites. Wayne this year about a month ago finally stated that was a lie. But went ahead an wrote in the book another false horrific incident where Mary was being beaten by 20 people.
In conclusion I ask people to not pass judgment on me to harshly. If you think what Wayne did was justified I can only say I am so happy I don't have to walk in your shoes.
Wayne I am still open to a honest conversation until that time if ever good luck. I hope you are accomplishing the great things you think you are. I doubt it.
Take Care
:feedtrolls:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2011, 02:40:02 AM »
[attachment=0:xjjr65gg]BULLSHIT.jpg[/attachment:xjjr65gg]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II