Author Topic: Defending Danny B.  (Read 72052 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #270 on: September 25, 2011, 08:07:16 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:52:02 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 25, 2011, 08:08:14 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:52:32 AM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 25, 2011, 10:00:17 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Quote from: "none-ya"
I don't get the bumping over and over of old posts. I think this is better served with facts and not the sheer volume of re-runs.

There's one motive for that. Danny quotes and babbles like the baboon he is to bury the truth a few pages back where people are less likely to read

As far as people who were in Elan 7 when I was there, most are dead or in prison. Cathy is afraid of him and I have no idea where Willie is. I've been trying to reach him for three days now

Anyway, since Danny has been busted in 30,000 lies here on fornits, I think he should be burdened with proving his innocence at this point. This isn't a democracy, it's fornits. And, again, I didn't come here, that hairless baboon dragged me over here without my knowledge

I have a train to catch

Did I  strike a nerv?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 25, 2011, 10:13:09 AM »
And yes I agree that fornits insn't really a domocracy, but we still would like coaberation,of both of your stories. So far neither one of you has offered up any.
Just sayin'.................
?©?€~¥@

Offline 325troll

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 25, 2011, 10:48:55 AM »
:soapbox:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 25, 2011, 11:38:12 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:51:45 AM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 25, 2011, 11:54:51 AM »
I'm refering to other  elanians. Ones that wittnesed firsthand the hell you decribed.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 25, 2011, 12:01:30 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:51:23 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 25, 2011, 12:03:51 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:51:07 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 25, 2011, 12:05:38 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:50:41 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 25, 2011, 12:11:32 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:50:22 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 25, 2011, 12:33:34 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
I don't get the bumping over and over of old posts. I think this is better served with facts and not the sheer volume of re-runs.

There's one motive for that. Danny quotes and babbles like the baboon he is to bury the truth a few pages back where people are less likely to read

As far as people who were in Elan 7 when I was there, most are dead or in prison. Cathy is afraid of him and I have no idea where Willie is. I've been trying to reach him for three days now

Anyway, since Danny has been busted in 30,000 lies here on fornits, I think he should be burdened with proving his innocence at this point. This isn't a democracy, it's fornits. And, again, I didn't come here, that hairless baboon dragged me over here without my knowledge

I have a train to catch

See this is what I mean. As soon as we try to have a factual conversation about this damn Book, Wayne goes off the deep end. Wayne your parents or siblings are not going to say or do anything. How in gods name would we know anyway. Leave the family you have out of this. The 26 people in Elan 7 when you fictitiously say you were there are not dead, most are still around. You don't even know who they are, the names like Mike Calabrese and Mary Jones were not even in Elan 7 you dummy. I know this will be hard for you to accept and others possibly because you made these two individuals the center piece of your bullshit but it is the truth. Mike Calabrese and Mary Jones were in Elan 3 in 1978 and Mike Calabrese then went on to Elan 4.
Here will be some info you totally screwed up Wayne,  Gary Ross and Debbie Dole were originally from Elan 4, they were moved at separate times to Elan 3 then to 7. During the first 2 weeks of them being together the had sex in the women's dorm, Debbie became pregnant. This is why Debbie was put into re-entry. She would have been shuttled right out (she was 17 at the time) quickly but for the fact she had no where to go, so Elan had to first find her a place that would accept a pregnant woman. I had a hard time with how they treated her. Debbie was never placed in the ring during this time.
Wayne, you would have barely known her during the time line you gave us.
We all found this out maybe 2 months after Debbie had been placed elsewhere because Gary came forward and said the baby was his. Gary was in re-entry at this time and told Marty Kruglick. Gary wanted to know where Debbie had been placed. He was not told do to confidentiality concerns but he was told who to contact within CT. human services to find out. Gary and Debbie were from CT. Joe actually came to Gary's defense and helped him to find Debbie.

The comments I make here concerning Elan practices and behavior modifications are not to be construed like I condoned them now or then, I am just trying to be as factual and straight forward about Elan in 1978.
I also don't want to mislead anyone to believe that I wasn't being complicit by allowing abuse to go on, I wasn't.
Just know this though I will answer for my complicity but I will not answer for lies, defamation and malicious allegations brought by a immature out of control person.
Most of you know my guilt, I have shared it here many times. I am not proud of it.
I'm sorry if this bothers some but I have to set the record straight and I will not give up this time.
Yes I can sue Wayne, then I can listen to everyone here say how the big bad Danny who had money stomped all over Wayne. I am not ruling it out. But first I wanted you folks to see my truth and facts here. Then you can make up your own minds. None Ya it is very difficult to get or ask people to get involved. I am just saying.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 25, 2011, 01:00:59 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:50:02 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 25, 2011, 01:02:10 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:49:15 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 25, 2011, 01:03:16 PM »
Oh, I thought you were buying the bullshit that I was never there, sorry

I only know the two people, and honestly I want to see how far Danny is willing to let me go before he gets stupid enough to call his lawyer.

I'm going to start sending private messages to his family and friends accusing him of sex crimes. I want this to go to court

Cathy won't do this on the internet. It was all I could do to get her to agree to let me post about it

If you're looking for a person who was there with me who says my book is true, just look at my signature :)

Wayne, stop it. You have had 2 years to get Cathy ? to talk (she lives in Chicago and her name is not Cathy). You want us to believe that in 2 years time out of 26 people you have two and it just so happens that these two just don't happen to be available in the past 3 days. Didn't you say you were going to Philly Thurs, Fri or was it Sat but now it is today. Maybe on your way down to Philly you will see Willie or Cathy standing outside, just standing there arbitrarily waiting for the epiphany to hit them that there is a book out there that is in desperate need of validation.
Wayne or who ever you are, you are reaching further then you ever have. There is no one, ask Felice, Sharon, Mark, Matt, Mary G., Diane Shriver to come by (oh, that's right they didn't know me while I was at Elan) but you used them to write the book. Remember how I pissed off you were with my comments about Mike Skakel, how pissed off Matt was, Felice, Sharon, Mary G. and Diane S.
Wayne, jesus christ just admit it, you wrote a book that was to be intentionally defaming, libelous and slanderous to get me back for what all of you thought was a injustice done to you. This is how you were going to fix me remember Wayne.
This started 2 years ago buddy, we have documented every bit on every site, blog ect....you have been on. Your motivations for writing this shit is clearly spelled out.

Your problem now is you don't know how to "un ring" the bell. Your hyperactivity got the best of you.

Wayne suing you is not going to look anything like you think it is...why you think it is going to be this big raucous I don't know.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.