Author Topic: Matt Hoffman's responses to DannyB II  (Read 1701 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Matt Hoffman's responses to DannyB II
« on: September 04, 2011, 05:29:38 PM »
posting.php?mode=quote&f=36&t=37738&p=404244

Re: Hephzibah House reported on CNN tonight

Quote from: "Matt C. Hoffman"
I am with None-Ya , for it being re tor  hical ,seriously coming from him ya gotta wonder ....after all the internet violence that has espoused  from this old boy danny bennison's finger tips ...I walk on water.

And Danny Bennison don't flatter yurself ,you aren't worth trolling.

It is worth to make sure that the unarmed ,be forwarned about you. think of it Danny Bennison as a public service that good people do to protect other good people from really sick people like yourself .....I hope this is crystal clear danny , it aint trolling it is a public service ,that protects people  from being hurt by people like you ......And if you need any proof , or anyone needs proof for that matter.(I know you, Danny Bennison , have a hard time with reading what you have written , as to your strange interpetations of the words that you write  and ,what you  say you wrote and ,well  the REALITY of what you have  written and what those words mean ) one has to look no further than any and all of Danny Bennison's posts on this fornit web forum .

A threat versus...... an invitation to an unsolicted AA meeting.....laughing out freaking loud (Danny Bennison I don't  believe in your cult of AA, not that it hasn't helped some people , I just don't believe in it . I enjoy drinking on occassion, I know its something you wouldn't understand ,or couldn't understand.)

I still think its a threat Danny Bennison though how you get it to be an invitation to an aa meeting ,I mean I really can't follow that stretch of your version of yur  truth ...nor can anyone else who knows and understands the English language . Ah but Danny Bennison we all know you can't handle the TOOTH....lol...you are such a freaking joke ,and sorry it is just to easy . Yeah Danny Bennison this is the truth you are just  reaping what you have sown, punk.

Matt, I have not once initiated a conversation, given a comment or looked your way in almost a year but yet for someone who hates me, calls me despicable names and says over and over how much they don't want anything to do with me. You sure stalk and harass me a bit to much.......or at least try.  :D
Oh, Matt would you please show us all the violence you keep talking about. Because just about every site/group you have been on the members from this entity have read everything and just don't see it the way you and your friends do.
One other thing Matt, I have you banned on facebook but like a little puppy thirsty for water you join The Core so you can read my posts. What's up, am I still a fixation in your life Matty, should I send you a pic of me, come on dude let it go.

Matt, thanks again for coming on someone else thread and being a selfish. I always knew it was about YOU, now everyone is beginning to see them same character flaw you have.

Take care, big guy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Matt Hoffman's responses to DannyB II
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 05:55:02 PM »
Re: Options to unite people on sites- Good conversation

DannyB11 wrote: (PARODY)
Sorry everybody, I was really wasted when I posted that crap. I hardly even remember all the lies i told so I had to read the whole thread again. Damn, what was I thinking? I am sorry Webdiva and Ursus and everyone else that I lied to or lied about. Sometimes when I start lying I just cant stop. Its kind of like drugs, over which I am powerless. Just the other night I was sitting in the AA parking lot, getting my buzz on waiting for the meeting to start. I was thinking about my multiple personality disorder and how it had caused me to be such an insufferable ass for so long. I thought about just walking into that meeting and telling everybody the truth about myself once and for all. Here's the real Danny people!!! Yes I am drunk and yes I am stoned, but I still believe in AA! Then I felt powerless to stop myself from continuing the charade, so I picked up my 20 year chip and headed inside for another night of clowning with the other drunks. good times brother, good times.

shaggys wrote:
I just wanna say that I respect you for coming here and confessing this to the group Danny. Everybody else here (rightly) hates you, but not me Danny. You have made it very clear that you are completly powerless to stop your bad behavior. Just like when you tortured those kids at Elan. I am sure you were powerless then too Danny. :moon:

DannyB II (the real DannyB)
I will invite you to come over and commiserate with other survivors on a Facebook group

New postby Matt C. Hoffman » Today, 2:13 pm

From reading this whole thread complete with topic changes,it is a hoot and a half, It is funny to see how a punk like Danny Bennison twists and turns ,the betwixt and the between. "ah the irony and the satire and the fiction" that espouses from when your finger tips hit the keyboards. Really Danny Bennison you want to invite people to the cult of Danny Bennison for good commiseration.

Do ya really think sane people who know what you have done to survivors of elan and other programs would take any of your blah ,blah , blah , passive -agressive , pathological lying punk garbage seriously .....Danny Bennison ,Danny Bennison you make me laugh .

Oh and Danny Bennison I am very flattered that you are so concerned and CURIOUS as to my sexuality. Really Danny Bennison I am quite flattered ,though because of your constant speculations ,I feel that I must tell you that I am not gay and I am not interested in your sexual interest of me. I feel that you are really wasting your time trying to convince yourself otherwise, and the fact that you do this makes me a wee bit uncomfortable for you . It has been a constant thing of yours that I would like you to try to satisfy elsewhere .I am not the man that you think that can do this for you.

I am sure there are many gay men who would enjoy what you have to offer, I am sure there are some sado-masos that would love to help fulfill your needs , it just aint me ,sorry Danny Bennison I am not gay ,not even a little...lol.

I am humbled that you in your normally misguided fashion, have finally come to realization that I have for many ,many years done my best to expose and shut down the elan school and other abusive programs in your so called "teen help industry" I can also give you credit for attacking the ones who have been the most outspoken in their attempt at exposing and trying to get your precious elan closed. Sick credit as it is you deserve it.

Your passion in these attacks is found all over the internet , you really went all out , you gave us such credibility as to what we were talking about . Your attacks were just like what we experienced in elan ,the coercion,threats and just all out attacks meant to cause pain 34 years after the fact of elan.

We all know Waynes book Danny Bennison is about you ,you proved it by how you treated survivors of elan, and other programs.For us Waynes book was a healing salve for our retraumatized souls. The trauma caused by your vicious and unmerciful attacks, because of your many mental sicknesses.

Really Danny Bennison you are one sick ,sick creature......Why would I or anyone who knows what you have done to survivors of elan and other programs ,would consider joining your cult page. Are you really that stupid to believe that you as an abuser of survivors could get those very same survivors to join your cult of Danny Bennison. You really are one sick distorted freak of a human being type creature .

I imagine that the rest of the human race should be glad that you went to elan , cause it certainly cured you of acting off your serial killer mentality type impulses, nuetured it as a matter of fact ,though they just could not cure that mental illness that drives it , and alas this is what we are stuck with. A very sick Danny Bennison who 34 years after elan is still leaving survivors in his wake.

fuck you Danny Bennison and go to fucking hell you sick ,sick little punk.

Matt would you please put the bottle down and stop drinking. To read what you write is an exercise in "hieroglyphics of a psycho mind"  WTF!!!! are you talking about.
Really it doesn't make a difference because I stopped caring a long time ago. Good luck to you Matt.
Take care.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DannyB II
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 06:14:54 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
[Really it doesn't make a difference because I stopped caring a long time ago.
Nobody believes you were ever capable of that, Danny.  :shamrock:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DannyB II
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 06:20:46 PM »
Matty, should I send you a pic of me, come on dude let it go.Take care, big guy.
Danny why are you offering to send pics of yourself to Matt?  I thought you were into cartoon crotches.:shamrock:

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 06:57:26 PM »
Again Danny Bennison ...lol...I am not gay I certainly do not want pictures of yurself . Please Danny Bennison I am sure that you could find some sado -maso gays in your home town that would be able to fufill your needs .

Seriously though Danny Bennison  your obcession of me is starting to make me feel more uncomfortable for you , I can not fulfill any homosexual desires that you might have for me .....Danny Bennison I am not gay ...not even a little...lol...

Please stop making a homosexual fool of yourself.  What you are sexually is your own business,and I want nothing to do with your homosexual desires, Again Danny Bennison I am not gay.

Oh and Danny Bennison I speak English and I understand English ....I am sorry that you don't .

Go to Hell Danny Bennison and go fiuck yourself while you enjoy that ride.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 10:24:20 PM »
Re: Options to unite people on sites- Good conversationRe: Options to unite people on sites- Good conversation

DannyB II wrote:
Matt, I have not once initiated a conversation, given a comment or looked your way in almost a year but yet for someone who hates me, calls me despicable names and says over and over how much they don't want anything to do with me. You sure stalk and harass me a bit to much.......or at least try.
Oh, Matt would you please show us all the violence you keep talking about. Because just about every site/group you have been on the members from this entity have read everything and just don't see it the way you and your friends do.
One other thing Matt, I have you banned on facebook but like a little puppy thirsty for water you join The Core so you can read my posts. What's up, am I still a fixation in your life Matty, should I send you a pic of me, come on dude let it go.

Matt, thanks again for coming on someone else thread and being a selfish. I always knew it was about YOU, now everyone is beginning to see them same character flaw you have.

Take care, big guy.

Postby Matt C. Hoffman » Today, 7:04 pm

The above words are from Danny Bennison that he posted in response a post that I posted . that yes Judge Joe Brown it was a little off topic , though Exelebes was asking when will it end, and it is obvious that Danny benison doe not understand or comprehend the English language .....

so I am now a Shellfish ...lol...is that what you were trying to say Danny Bennison .

Danny Bennison you have me blocked on face book .I can't read what you post I also can not tell if you are in certain groups . Now Danny Bennison this is the truth, (you really should hold onto yur head so it doesn't expolode from this truth )An Aside before the truth ,I really pray to God that it was the other way that I had Danny Bennison blocked o fce book ,he has unblocked me to pass on abusive messages thru face boo pages and then will re block me he likes to fuck with me , I guess cause he is a sick old sexually frustrated punk

Okay Danny Bennison the truth ,you holding your head ,no the one on top of your neck silly , good... you got it now ...the truth is that I was asked to join the new core face book page by one of the people that created it .What Danny Bennison is lying about is that I have not joined that "core" page ....Danny Bennison you projecting little punk it IS ALL about you ......I asked one of the fellows who is in the new core group if you were3 in it and they said that they didn't know .I told them that I could not join if Danny Bennison wqas a member ,Danny Bennison why do ya think I have never tried to join your cult page , the after .....(and what idiot came up with that name , ,thatall be Danny Bennison)I don't condone your trolling of victims and my God have you ever heard when a person leaves Danny's cult , he reaches out and guilts them to no end ....like a true cult leader ....

the truth is I have not joined the new core facebook page. I could give a flying sanchez ,what this punk Danny Bennison writes cause from reading his tripe at the beginning of this reply ,I know Dam well it is not going to be the truth , though if I see him hurting someone or lying about me I will straighten the punk out .

QAnd Danny I don't care what you have manipulated people into thinking about your threat to me. It was issuesed to me . Now your abuse to me and many others is all over the internet ,and yes if you want to call it mental violence then that is your business , I don't need to over dramatize to minnimize like you are trying to do ....Yeah you are going to be to dumb to understand that one .

Bullshit Danny Bennison your attacks have been in the past few weeks you stupid ,stupid punk. And they have been over the summer and they have been still Happening you distorted abuser of elan survivors .I guess you abuse so much that you don't know who your victims are or when the last time you visited your gasrbage on them .

Its a shame Danny Bennison you can't understand the English language ,for a myriad of reasons. One is the answer to Exelebes question when does this end.

you really need to go back to school and get some remedial English in yur skull.

The other is Dany Bennison , Danny Bennison look man I just told you here which you incindentally posted in the offa also so I know you read it ....Look Danny Bennison I am not gay ,not even a little bit ...lol...sorry man but your need to want to send me pictures of yourself to me when you know this are really starting to border on the stalking sick and twisted version as how I see it .

For the last time Danny Bennison I am sure that you can find some sado -maso gays in yur town that would love to be able to fufill your needs ....Danny Bennison do your self a favor and send themthe pictures of yourself ....who know you might get lucky in your quest .

...and as Randal says when he describes what the Honey Badger is doing to the snake , "ewww thats gross."

Fuck you Danny Bennison and while you are doing that go to hell.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 02:09:16 AM »
Re: Options to unite people on sites- Good conversationRe: Options to unite people on sites- Good conversation

DannyB II wrote:
Matt, I have not once initiated a conversation, given a comment or looked your way in almost a year but yet for someone who hates me, calls me despicable names and says over and over how much they don't want anything to do with me. You sure stalk and harass me a bit to much.......or at least try.

Take care, big guy.

Postby Matt C. Hoffman » Today, 7:04 pm

The above words are from Danny Bennison that he posted in response a post that I posted . that yes Judge Joe Brown it was a little off topic , though Exelebes was asking when will it end, and it is obvious that Danny benison doe not understand or comprehend the English language .....

so I am now a Shellfish ...lol...is that what you were trying to say Danny Bennison .

Danny Bennison you have me blocked on face book .I can't read what you post I also can not tell if you are in certain groups . Now Danny Bennison this is the truth, (you really should hold onto yur head so it doesn't expolode from this truth )An Aside before the truth ,I really pray to God that it was the other way that I had Danny Bennison blocked o fce book ,he has unblocked me to pass on abusive messages thru face boo pages and then will re block me he likes to fuck with me , I guess cause he is a sick old sexually frustrated punk

Okay Danny Bennison the truth ,you holding your head ,no the one on top of your neck silly , good... you got it now ...the truth is that I was asked to join the new core face book page by one of the people that created it .What Danny Bennison is lying about is that I have not joined that "core" page ....Danny Bennison you projecting little punk it IS ALL about you ......I asked one of the fellows who is in the new core group if you were3 in it and they said that they didn't know .I told them that I could not join if Danny Bennison wqas a member ,Danny Bennison why do ya think I have never tried to join your cult page , the after .....(and what idiot came up with that name , ,thatall be Danny Bennison)I don't condone your trolling of victims and my God have you ever heard when a person leaves Danny's cult , he reaches out and guilts them to no end ....like a true cult leader ....

the truth is I have not joined the new core facebook page. I could give a flying sanchez ,what this punk Danny Bennison writes cause from reading his tripe at the beginning of this reply ,I know Dam well it is not going to be the truth , though if I see him hurting someone or lying about me I will straighten the punk out .

QAnd Danny I don't care what you have manipulated people into thinking about your threat to me. It was issuesed to me . Now your abuse to me and many others is all over the internet ,and yes if you want to call it mental violence then that is your business , I don't need to over dramatize to minnimize like you are trying to do ....Yeah you are going to be to dumb to understand that one .

Bullshit Danny Bennison your attacks have been in the past few weeks you stupid ,stupid punk. And they have been over the summer and they have been still Happening you distorted abuser of elan survivors .I guess you abuse so much that you don't know who your victims are or when the last time you visited your gasrbage on them .

Its a shame Danny Bennison you can't understand the English language ,for a myriad of reasons. One is the answer to Exelebes question when does this end.

you really need to go back to school and get some remedial English in yur skull.

The other is Dany Bennison , Danny Bennison look man I just told you here which you incindentally posted in the offa also so I know you read it ....Look Danny Bennison I am not gay ,not even a little bit ...lol...sorry man but your need to want to send me pictures of yourself to me when you know this are really starting to border on the stalking sick and twisted version as how I see it .

For the last time Danny Bennison I am sure that you can find some sado -maso gays in yur town that would love to be able to fufill your needs ....Danny Bennison do your self a favor and send themthe pictures of yourself ....who know you might get lucky in your quest .

...and as Randal says when he describes what the Honey Badger is doing to the snake , "ewww thats gross."

Fuck you Danny Bennison and while you are doing that go to hell.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 11:47:54 PM »
Matt was extremely busy today. Here are all his posts.

Re: My Thoughts on where to go next..

Postby Matt C. Hoffman » Today, 9:00 pm

Matt C. Hoffman wrote:
I hear you None Ya and the list is short cause a lot of them are dead . Joe Ricci. Peter McCann, Dave Elderich, Ken Zaretzky , are the ones that I remember , These are the ones that made a career out of it zaretzky not so much ,yet he was a sick bastard., I am sure there are others like Marc rosenberg ,and of course the infamous Danny Bennison , Ronnie E. and Morris F. ....Though before bennison came along and zaretzky I kinda kept the list to those that were the directors. Yes there were many other directors and assistant directors though I didn't know them , they came after me . Jim Layman is dead.

I hear you I wonder where do you draw the line .Maybe it should be all these psychos cause you don't see any of them trying to expose and put their bosses in prison where they belong .

Maybe thats gonna be these sickos justice an early sudden death.....by Gods Hand of course . One can only pray though I still would like to see Kruglik and Gottlieb ,and Terry live long lives in prison.

Danny I am a very happy individual , another assumption about me that you are just wrong again....

And Danny you are the biggest pathological liar I know to man . Or you are the biggest idiot (by the way it is good to see you in your true form, the sadistic survivor abuser that you are) you maybe able to change your clothes but you are still the same deviate ,sicko that work at elan for 22 months and of those 22 months you were a freaking adult .You like apples Danny ....................................

Well how do you like dem apples ....you simply are incapable of telling the truth about anything , it is astounding man you are a freak of nature .

And as for a miserable old punk you certainly are the top ,the pinnachle of misery . do we want to commisserate with you ...lol...on your cult page devoted to yourself . No Danny I don't think I do. I don't want to Commiserate with you because you are an abuser of survivors of elan, post elan ......What a concept

Danny Bennison you were a paid adult employee. you worked there from 1-77 to 11-78 , you bitter birthday is in what march ,what the 5 of march ....Come on Danny you can add at least up to 22 cant you .I mean you may have to take off yur socks and shoes ,.....You got paid ,you got a car ,you got an appartment (house ) you got paid mutherfucker ......

I had no choice to but to be re-entry staff. I was still in the program ,after what I went thru which I know a punk like you could not have survived ,and thats just a fact ....the directors could not afford to have me go out in the real world ,I am sure that I don't have to explain why I have posted about it else where ....

I was still a resident ......you danny were an adult and an assistant director ....I was still a minor and I was still a resident dumbass. I was told that they were going to pay me 20 a twenty dollar stipend every two weeks ,whoa boy thats the same as you getting paid what was it 150 per week, its what you said ......you really are deranged ....

Now danny wrap your head around this dip lips ,I had to do this re-entry position until I graduated which was roughly 3 and half months later ....again Danny Bennison I know by your math it is the same ....in fact Danny Bennison you once posted that there were many people who never heard about re-entry staff and as far as you were concerned that position didn't exist and that I was lying about that ....ya bozo that you posted on facebook in one of your many nasty low brow attacks ...(.a little fuck you from me to you for that Danny Bennison )....Now Danny Bennison while I get 20 dollars every two weeks and I had to ask to get it ,and McCann your daddy (since you say you were hoping that elan would be surrogate parents for you {huh}....on your cult of Danny Bennison ...the after the what ever the hell it was years ) use to tell me I didn't deserve it , because I didn't do anything ....Yeah Mark Rosenberg taught me how to play spades .yeah Danny I played a lot of cards ....Hey idiot do you really think that they could give me anything to do after all I had just stabbed on of your dearest friends about 10 months earlier which you seem to have remotely witnessed and felt thru the powers of powerlessness It had to have been this since you weren't in the prograsm until almost two months after the incident did your dearest friend who you grew up with as how you seem to try to make it sound ......you really are an idiot .....it just blows my mind .

Well Danny Bennison while I am doing my forced re-entry as staff ....I had no choice in the matter .My mother is paying the elan corporation 1200 dollars a month .....until I graduated ....no Danny Bennison I am not the same as you ,I will never be the same you and you simply will be the same miserable little sadistic ,deviant , pathological lying sociopathic punk that you were before elan and during elan and after elan ..... you will take the way that you are to your grave when God comes for you , you can't change ......you have proved it ....

And Danny I never snatched kids from home and delivered them to elan . I helped pick up a kid from a mid town hotel that was going to elan in NYC. I was asked to drive to pick up this kid . the kid was from Columbia ,and he didn't speak a word of English (kinda like you , ah except its that you don't speak it as well as read either ) There was no snatching as you like to distort . I was a minor at the time and Peter Mcann told me to do this ,and Danny Bennison I did not get paid for doing this .....there fore Danny Bennison in your inept way to distort the truth , I am glad that I am happy to help you understand and clarify for you what is the truth ......

Which you just don't seem to ever grasp ....No Danny you could only wish that my hands are as dirty as yours and while you are wishing for that in one hand try pooping in the other and see which one fills up the more faster ....(just for you Danny Bennison that little redneck speak english )

One thing that is true you the queerest Georgia peach I ever did see , how you twist and turn to make your involement look like it doesn't stink is amazing . ...I walk on water compared to you Danny Bennison and you know it ..

What the fuck are you calling None Ya a Nazis ....man that is worse that low .....you Danny Bennison don't have a veil to had behind (though but I bet you secretly did wish you had one on ) you are just plain stupid and man you are so sick that you never realize just how freaking sick you truly are .....

It really sucks Danny Bennison to have to stoop to your level of crassness , it really does suck man ,its not something that I do in my everyday life of dealing with people ,its truly not how I like to relate to good people ,it sucks Danny Bennison because its the only way that you really seem to understand reality .....and man I feel sorry really freakin sorry for you ......

Yes Danny Bennison you miserable bitter old frustrated punk....
Last edited by Matt C. Hoffman on September 5th, 2011, 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Matt C. Hoffman » 36 minutes ago

Danny Bennison you have officially earned the award for being the biggest liar known to man . I mean My God punk ,you reallly are totally incapable of telling the truth....You actually beile your lies .thats the really screwed up part ....Danny Dennison your bitter birthday is what March 5 (it could be the thirds but for the beenifit of it all lets just say March 5 is its bitter birth day ) Danny Bennison you have posted here there and everywhere (almost sounds like a beetles song ) that you started working at elan as a paid employee on in January of 1977. when in jan ...we will never know you can count on that ........you turned 18 on March of that year either the 3 or the % ...yeah I know I said the 5 for his bittevbirthday and you left in 112 of 76 .a little over a year would be what 13 months .I think 14 months is stretching it .....Danny Bennison you worked at that hell hole for over 11plus twelve is really 23 months you distorted broken elan tool ...Lets see here 23 months minus 18 months + come on Danny you can do it ....what really ok Danny Bennison I will do it for you it equals 5 months ...seriously thats cheapening your elan cred by ALMOST HALF A FREAKING YEAR .... I mean your sadistiic ,deviant, in driven psychotic ,sociopathic ,male sexuality detecting (its in Waynes book ) god given right to abuse human beings by ALMOST SIX MONTHS ...shit Danny Bennison why all the back peddaling , is it because you are lying .....or is it because you really are a distorted sick punk who can never tell the truth ....you chose Danny Bennison .

And Danny Bennison you assume that people hate you (I don't I pity and feel sorry for you ) because you worked at elan as an assistant director of .....please don't flatter yourself , form what I gather from seeing your vicious attacks on all people from many programs not just survivors of elan but survivors of all programs (thats one thing I will give you Dasnny Bennension you are an equal oppournistic abuser of all programs ,you don't descrimanate WOHoo) is you state that you have talked about AA in years ....my god boy it hasn't even been a year and a half sdince you busted on many straight survivors right here on fornits and you were trying to recruit people to AA ....please its in the google archives if it is not on here becasuse you deleted your abuse ....Hell it even went so far to try to cram AA down peoples throats ....Bennison you are such a freakin liar and you really suck at lying ....just so you know .....I know I know you just cant help it .

And in your warped mind that makes it all okay . your powerlessness over your ability to controll your bad behavour .......What so fucked up is that that so called parody of the powerlessness thing is really true as how it applies to your lamenessness.....No people hate you Danny because you feel that you have some god given right to abuse people , it has nothing to do with the fact that you try so hard to massage into the nothingness , as you try to deny your culpability and accept responsibility for your actions. Minimize your little tiny tiny involvement and then scream like the elan bithch that your are everybody hates me because I was the big bad assisant director at elan .No it has to do with the fact that you are a first class abuser of human being who are survivors of programs . you look for what you think are the wounded and weak , the ones that you seem to deem damaged ,and you hurt ,you reqally try to hurt and you smile as you hurt ,you get off as you hurt .....I guess Danny Bennison peolle just don't like sadists ,and you are an extremly hurtful person ,that is devoid of any conscience what so ever ....you really are a freak of nature ......And thank God there maybe only 50 of you roaming in this country .

no Danny Bennison you are indefensible , seriously you have no defense for what you are , you are what you is and well that is why people hate you ..... You are so demented that ,it is acTUALLY BECOMING so sureal . we ALL KNOW YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SHUTTING DOWN PROGRAMS, you just like hurting people.

Postby Matt C. Hoffman » 26 minutes ago

you were NINETEEN 4 months shy of being twenty when you either were fired or quit working at elan ,dummy.

you were an adult ...and you said you made what 7500 during your "employment " at the most sadistic hell hole on the face of the continetal U.S.

Danny I might have made maybe 140 dollars for my stipend doing forced re-entry staff as part of my program experience yet my mother was linning joe ricci's pockets with $4,200 until I graduated . No Danny Bennison your guilt is yours don't try to make me carry your guilt .I will not and do not see my hands dirty like yours thats your business , not mine and thats just a fact bozo.

And Danny you broken elan tool please take your shit and just eat it , you tiresome old bully .

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2011, 02:54:43 AM »
just so every one is clear all of my posts here are in response to Danny Bennisons lies and attacks found on topic in the elan forum entitled "Where do we go next " and

They are also found in his attack that started the Topic  in the elan forum entiltiled originally entilted more options for good conversations , or some sort of heading like that these are yes my responses to Danny Bennisons attacks , lies and attacks that have been going on for the past 19 months and these attacks can alos be found on facebook and other various attacks .....

Just to help you out Danny Bennison , so you don't seem to think that they have been taken out of context as you show them to the people that you want to feel bad for the little poor Danny Bennison ,my adoring abuser who has viciously and unmercifully attacked me and many others on this site . ....No Danny Bennison . it is funny how he can dish it out yet he forgets to include those posts ....lol..... and how he can't take it ....There is a reasdon why I write to you the way I do Danny Bennison it is that I have to stoop to your level to get you to undersatnd that I am not going to put up with your lies nor with your attacks .....

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2011, 02:57:26 AM »
Matt was extremely busy today. Here are all his posts.

Postby Matt C. Hoffman » Today, 9:00 pm

Matt C. Hoffman wrote:
I hear you None Ya and the list is short cause a lot of them are dead . Joe Ricci. Peter McCann, Dave Elderich, Ken Zaretzky , are the ones that I remember , These are the ones that made a career out of it zaretzky not so much ,yet he was a sick bastard., I am sure there are others like Marc rosenberg ,and of course the infamous Danny Bennison , Ronnie E. and Morris F. ....Though before bennison came along and zaretzky I kinda kept the list to those that were the directors. Yes there were many other directors and assistant directors though I didn't know them , they came after me . Jim Layman is dead.

I hear you I wonder where do you draw the line .Maybe it should be all these psychos cause you don't see any of them trying to expose and put their bosses in prison where they belong .

Maybe thats gonna be these sickos justice an early sudden death.....by Gods Hand of course . One can only pray though I still would like to see Kruglik and Gottlieb ,and Terry live long lives in prison.

Danny I am a very happy individual , another assumption about me that you are just wrong again....

And Danny you are the biggest pathological liar I know to man . Or you are the biggest idiot (by the way it is good to see you in your true form, the sadistic survivor abuser that you are) you maybe able to change your clothes but you are still the same deviate ,sicko that work at elan for 22 months and of those 22 months you were a freaking adult .You like apples Danny ....................................

Well how do you like dem apples ....you simply are incapable of telling the truth about anything , it is astounding man you are a freak of nature .

And as for a miserable old punk you certainly are the top ,the pinnachle of misery . do we want to commisserate with you ...lol...on your cult page devoted to yourself . No Danny I don't think I do. I don't want to Commiserate with you because you are an abuser of survivors of elan, post elan ......What a concept

Danny Bennison you were a paid adult employee. you worked there from 1-77 to 11-78 , you bitter birthday is in what march ,what the 5 of march ....Come on Danny you can add at least up to 22 cant you .I mean you may have to take off yur socks and shoes ,.....You got paid ,you got a car ,you got an appartment (house ) you got paid mutherfucker ......

I had no choice to but to be re-entry staff. I was still in the program ,after what I went thru which I know a punk like you could not have survived ,and thats just a fact ....the directors could not afford to have me go out in the real world ,I am sure that I don't have to explain why I have posted about it else where ....

I was still a resident ......you danny were an adult and an assistant director ....I was still a minor and I was still a resident dumbass. I was told that they were going to pay me 20 a twenty dollar stipend every two weeks ,whoa boy thats the same as you getting paid what was it 150 per week, its what you said ......you really are deranged ....

Now danny wrap your head around this dip lips ,I had to do this re-entry position until I graduated which was roughly 3 and half months later ....again Danny Bennison I know by your math it is the same ....in fact Danny Bennison you once posted that there were many people who never heard about re-entry staff and as far as you were concerned that position didn't exist and that I was lying about that ....ya bozo that you posted on facebook in one of your many nasty low brow attacks ...(.a little fuck you from me to you for that Danny Bennison )....Now Danny Bennison while I get 20 dollars every two weeks and I had to ask to get it ,and McCann your daddy (since you say you were hoping that elan would be surrogate parents for you {huh}....on your cult of Danny Bennison ...the after the what ever the hell it was years ) use to tell me I didn't deserve it , because I didn't do anything ....Yeah Mark Rosenberg taught me how to play spades .yeah Danny I played a lot of cards ....Hey idiot do you really think that they could give me anything to do after all I had just stabbed on of your dearest friends about 10 months earlier which you seem to have remotely witnessed and felt thru the powers of powerlessness It had to have been this since you weren't in the prograsm until almost two months after the incident did your dearest friend who you grew up with as how you seem to try to make it sound ......you really are an idiot .....it just blows my mind .

Well Danny Bennison while I am doing my forced re-entry as staff ....I had no choice in the matter .My mother is paying the elan corporation 1200 dollars a month .....until I graduated ....no Danny Bennison I am not the same as you ,I will never be the same you and you simply will be the same miserable little sadistic ,deviant , pathological lying sociopathic punk that you were before elan and during elan and after elan ..... you will take the way that you are to your grave when God comes for you , you can't change ......you have proved it ....

And Danny I never snatched kids from home and delivered them to elan . I helped pick up a kid from a mid town hotel that was going to elan in NYC. I was asked to drive to pick up this kid . the kid was from Columbia ,and he didn't speak a word of English (kinda like you , ah except its that you don't speak it as well as read either ) There was no snatching as you like to distort . I was a minor at the time and Peter Mcann told me to do this ,and Danny Bennison I did not get paid for doing this .....there fore Danny Bennison in your inept way to distort the truth , I am glad that I am happy to help you understand and clarify for you what is the truth ......

Which you just don't seem to ever grasp ....No Danny you could only wish that my hands are as dirty as yours and while you are wishing for that in one hand try pooping in the other and see which one fills up the more faster ....(just for you Danny Bennison that little redneck speak english )

One thing that is true you the queerest Georgia peach I ever did see , how you twist and turn to make your involement look like it doesn't stink is amazing . ...I walk on water compared to you Danny Bennison and you know it ..

What the fuck are you calling None Ya a Nazis ....man that is worse that low .....you Danny Bennison don't have a veil to had behind (though but I bet you secretly did wish you had one on ) you are just plain stupid and man you are so sick that you never realize just how freaking sick you truly are .....

It really sucks Danny Bennison to have to stoop to your level of crassness , it really does suck man ,its not something that I do in my everyday life of dealing with people ,its truly not how I like to relate to good people ,it sucks Danny Bennison because its the only way that you really seem to understand reality .....and man I feel sorry really freakin sorry for you ......

Yes Danny Bennison you miserable bitter old frustrated punk....
Last edited by Matt C. Hoffman on September 5th, 2011, 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Matt C. Hoffman » 36 minutes ago

Danny Bennison you have officially earned the award for being the biggest liar known to man . I mean My God punk ,you reallly are totally incapable of telling the truth....You actually beile your lies .thats the really screwed up part ....Danny Dennison your bitter birthday is what March 5 (it could be the thirds but for the beenifit of it all lets just say March 5 is its bitter birth day ) Danny Bennison you have posted here there and everywhere (almost sounds like a beetles song ) that you started working at elan as a paid employee on in January of 1977. when in jan ...we will never know you can count on that ........you turned 18 on March of that year either the 3 or the % ...yeah I know I said the 5 for his bittevbirthday and you left in 112 of 76 .a little over a year would be what 13 months .I think 14 months is stretching it .....Danny Bennison you worked at that hell hole for over 11plus twelve is really 23 months you distorted broken elan tool ...Lets see here 23 months minus 18 months + come on Danny you can do it ....what really ok Danny Bennison I will do it for you it equals 5 months ...seriously thats cheapening your elan cred by ALMOST HALF A FREAKING YEAR .... I mean your sadistiic ,deviant, in driven psychotic ,sociopathic ,male sexuality detecting (its in Waynes book ) god given right to abuse human beings by ALMOST SIX MONTHS ...shit Danny Bennison why all the back peddaling , is it because you are lying .....or is it because you really are a distorted sick punk who can never tell the truth ....you chose Danny Bennison .

And Danny Bennison you assume that people hate you (I don't I pity and feel sorry for you ) because you worked at elan as an assistant director of .....please don't flatter yourself , form what I gather from seeing your vicious attacks on all people from many programs not just survivors of elan but survivors of all programs (thats one thing I will give you Dasnny Bennension you are an equal oppournistic abuser of all programs ,you don't descrimanate WOHoo) is you state that you have talked about AA in years ....my god boy it hasn't even been a year and a half sdince you busted on many straight survivors right here on fornits and you were trying to recruit people to AA ....please its in the google archives if it is not on here becasuse you deleted your abuse ....Hell it even went so far to try to cram AA down peoples throats ....Bennison you are such a freakin liar and you really suck at lying ....just so you know .....I know I know you just cant help it .

And in your warped mind that makes it all okay . your powerlessness over your ability to controll your bad behavour .......What so fucked up is that that so called parody of the powerlessness thing is really true as how it applies to your lamenessness.....No people hate you Danny because you feel that you have some god given right to abuse people , it has nothing to do with the fact that you try so hard to massage into the nothingness , as you try to deny your culpability and accept responsibility for your actions. Minimize your little tiny tiny involvement and then scream like the elan bithch that your are everybody hates me because I was the big bad assisant director at elan .No it has to do with the fact that you are a first class abuser of human being who are survivors of programs . you look for what you think are the wounded and weak , the ones that you seem to deem damaged ,and you hurt ,you reqally try to hurt and you smile as you hurt ,you get off as you hurt .....I guess Danny Bennison peolle just don't like sadists ,and you are an extremly hurtful person ,that is devoid of any conscience what so ever ....you really are a freak of nature ......And thank God there maybe only 50 of you roaming in this country .

no Danny Bennison you are indefensible , seriously you have no defense for what you are , you are what you is and well that is why people hate you ..... You are so demented that ,it is acTUALLY BECOMING so sureal . we ALL KNOW YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SHUTTING DOWN PROGRAMS, you just like hurting people.

Postby Matt C. Hoffman » 26 minutes ago

you were NINETEEN 4 months shy of being twenty when you either were fired or quit working at elan ,dummy.

you were an adult ...and you said you made what 7500 during your "employment " at the most sadistic hell hole on the face of the continetal U.S.

Danny I might have made maybe 140 dollars for my stipend doing forced re-entry staff as part of my program experience yet my mother was linning joe ricci's pockets with $4,200 until I graduated . No Danny Bennison your guilt is yours don't try to make me carry your guilt .I will not and do not see my hands dirty like yours thats your business , not mine and thats just a fact bozo.

And Danny you broken elan tool please take your shit and just eat it , you tiresome old bully .
Lol danny was extremly busy today also ....lol  that why he got an extra ration for his abusing efforts .

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2011, 06:13:00 AM »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2011, 06:47:44 PM »

DannyB II wrote:
Matt,
    I was born 3/1/59
    I started working as staff 2/77
    I was Ass. Director for 2 months, from 2/78 - 4/78
    I stopped working as staff 6/78.
    I left Elan 8/78.

This is the best recollection and most accurate to date.

If you need any help just ask. Everything has been updated.

Postby Matt C. Hoffman » Yesterday, 11:04 pm

Wow so you are saying that you lied then when you told us those dates or are you lying now ......Danny my esteemed abuser ,why would I ask help from you. And when you say updated you mean you have gone back and deleted all your posts where you stated the other dates that thesev are the new and improved dates you now seem to spew . ....man Danny Bennison you are one hoot of a pathological liar .......You got kruglik and Sharon and Gottlieb to change your records ......It is that old "cry wolf thing " you lie so much that I can't take anything you say as true.
I don't believe you and as for your recollection ..man really are you suffering from early onset alhzsheimer disease? you might want to get that checked out also . Cheers to your powerlessness I am glad it brings you peace .

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2012, 03:04:49 PM »