Author Topic: Oh I guess I ran BGJ and Cayhousto "stupid name" off  (Read 2200 times)

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
Oh I guess I ran BGJ and Cayhousto "stupid name" off
« on: December 08, 2003, 06:49:00 PM »
Well, they're done, I guess I ran em off of here!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2003, 07:07:00 PM »
I guess BGJ and cayhousto "stupid name" are taking their time to figure out what to say next about me.Considering cayhousto "stupid name" has exercised all her vocabulary and feels embarrassed about taking pages from my book, she might just have a break down and never come back here again.
On the other hand, GBJ has a limited vocabulary and is trying to figure out a new sentence where he could use the word "bitch" in.
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Bellis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2003, 07:13:00 PM »
Lol. Havnt you got anything better to do with your time? Okay, it's decided, you've run them off alright! So how do you expect them to answer you at all?

e who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.
--Albert Einstein

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2003, 07:16:00 PM »
nazi, you're boring. Lay down.

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2003, 07:21:00 PM »
Anonymous your fake, expose yourself..

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2003, 07:34:00 PM »
Nazi, I doubt it's over yet. It hasn't even been 24 hours, and that's really not that long of a time in this little cyber-villiage. I'm sure we'll be hearing more from Cayohuesto when she happens to pop in here again..could be any minute, or it could be three or four days from now. Who knows..

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2003, 07:44:00 PM »
I think Cayhouesto is still getting over the fact how I tore into her picture and degraded her.Looks like I did some emmotional damage to cayo, she seems to have pulled an exit stage left on us after tucking in her tail.