Author Topic: Fornits Comes Back to Life!  (Read 10612 times)

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Fornits Comes Back to Life!
« on: June 22, 2011, 02:30:06 PM »
Just another example of how when I post here discussions get going and people participate.  When I sit back and just watch the traffic on this cite goes to zero.  People like none-ya and Shadyacres don't even post unless they are arguing with me.  When I'm not here they run away like Anne Bonney, Bruce and DJ did.  lol

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline heretik

• View Profile
Re: Fornits Comes Back to Life!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 02:50:52 PM »
What is so terribly sad about this whole parody, is just that, it is a parody. Who ever you are and I have a good sense of who that is (do you really think it is necessary). Jill Ryan, Samara, Anne Bonney and many others are just disgusted with this whole freaking charade. I would of thought Fornits was better then this. If conversation is slow "so be it". Sites ebb and flow like everything else in this world of ours. Traffic will come back.
This isn't a circus where we need clowns to entertain before the big show.
Come on lets show some class and bring the curtain down on the clown.

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 03:07:49 PM »
Quote from: "Wh??ter"
Just another example of how when I post here discussions get going and people participate.  When I sit back and just watch the traffic on this cite goes to zero.  People like none-ya and Shadyacres don't even post unless they are arguing with me.  When I'm not here they run away like Anne Bonney, Bruce and DJ did.  lol

When you post here all the discussion is about you and how rude, callous, disingenuous and deceptive you are.  I think most of us stopped coming here because no matter how much we post, the New Posts list always reads;  Whooter, Whooter, Whooter, Whooter, Whooter, Whooter, Whooter, Whooter.  And EdKahn, MittRomney, etc., etc...

I don't know why they let you back on here but you had nothing to do with my presence here today.  I still scan fornits regularly and responded to a post with a thank you to everyone here (not you) who helped make my recovery a reality.  When I saw you dominating the New Posts lists again, I had to put in my two cents.  But this isn't the Whooter forum, if you have nothing to say but the same old bullshit then SHUT UP!  Don't bother to reply, I will not read it.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 03:11:28 PM »
Quote from: "Shadyacres"
When I saw you dominating the New Posts lists again, I had to put in my two cents.

And you have proved my point, Shady.  Give that man a cigar!

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 03:14:24 PM »
Quote from: "heretik"
What is so terribly sad about this whole parody, is just that, it is a parody. Who ever you are and I have a good sense of who that is (do you really think it is necessary). Jill Ryan, Samara, Anne Bonney and many others are just disgusted with this whole freaking charade. I would of thought Fornits was better then this. If conversation is slow "so be it". Sites ebb and flow like everything else in this world of ours. Traffic will come back.
This isn't a circus where we need clowns to entertain before the big show.
Come on lets show some class and bring the curtain down on the clown.

Wrong again, heretik.  My old username is locked out.  I can't access it anymore.  When I started my new account it was tagged "PARODY" because it is the same name as my old one and those are the rules to keep people from getting confused.  I haven't read anywhere where the posters you mentioned have said they left because of me.  You just made that up.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 11:28:06 PM »
And by the way,since when is it the the troubled parent industry? Maybe there should be a  court ordered program for bad parents.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2011, 09:25:15 AM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
And by the way,since when is it the the troubled parent industry? Maybe there should be a  court ordered program for bad parents.

none-ya, we all agree that these parents have done the best they can.  They tried everything available in their community and it didn't work, so they sent their kids to a program to get the help they desperately needed.  I can't see how this is "bad parenting".  It's actually exceptional parenting.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2011, 04:39:12 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"

none-ya, we all agree that these parents have done the best they can.  They tried everything available in their community and it didn't work, so they sent their kids to a program to get the help they desperately needed.  I can't see how this is "bad parenting".  It's actually exceptional parenting.

How can you say that? When it is nothing more than non parenting. That's what's wrong with a lot of kids  today.
First it's a nanny,then it's the the teachers and activities coaches,clergy,etc...  just another way to pawn your kid off on sombody else.And then it's "I did  everything right. I sent him(her) to all the right people. I spent good money. I did everyting they asked me to do." Just more outsourcing the raising of you children. Let some stranger who's only agenda is the bottom line be responsible for their well being. I guess that is the American way.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2011, 11:28:11 PM »
ou sup

Oh, don't flatter yourself.  Some of have lives to attend to.  (For the others.....Went to Hawaii and did the Regata del Sol al Sol again this year.  Even sailed it for the first time!)

You're addicted to this.  You enjoy poking at people, which is why you support these shitholes.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2011, 11:55:24 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 11:30:55 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 12:01:43 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Is this the Whooter you guys banned or someone equally obnoxious pretending to be him?

Seems to be him.  He cannot help himself.  I truly believe it's become a sickness for him.  He absolutely MUST have the last word.  Then there's the sheer enjoyment he gets out of trying to get a rise out of everyone and poking at them - most of whom were truly, and some irreparably harmed by these places.  It's how he gets his rocks off.  Best to ignore him.  That's what really gets to him.  He seems to need the attention.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2011, 12:40:41 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 11:30:22 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2011, 12:53:35 AM »
Do you guys have an ignore feature?

Don't think so.  Just don't respond.  He's good at talking in circles.

Edited to add:  He has several aliases as well, usually.  I'm sure people will let you know, or more than likely you'll be able to pick it up yourself.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2011, 09:24:40 AM »
Whooter is nothing more than an obsessive lie. When programmed children are brainwashed into line and presented with as truth what's really just a lie, another child's self belief is sacrificed. Use common sense, don't engage.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
manage foes = ignore feature
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2011, 10:50:22 AM »
Do you guys have an ignore feature?
Yes. You can effect that via your user control panel (located just above the banner ad on the left):

User Control Panel > Friends & Foes > Manage Foes[/list]
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------