Author Topic: Ha,Ha,Ha.  (Read 2189 times)

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Ha,Ha,Ha.
« on: June 13, 2011, 11:29:18 AM »
Ha,Ha,Ha.  I can see you have convinced psy to fall in line with your groupthink.  Either that or you convinced Joel to take down all of my posts even though psy wants and needs me here.  Not much I can do about it I guess.  One thing is for sure though, I will not continue to pay Fornits' hosting fees!  For whatever reason, I cannot post with this username anymore without my posts being moved to the OFFA, so I will have to come up with a new one and just leech off Fornits like the rest of you lol.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline John Huntsman

• View Profile
Re: Boot camp director arrested
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 11:40:41 AM »
I think this is a real shame.  It's obvious this man's goal was only to help this child.  This is the thanks we get when we try to help.

“People think in order to get ahead you have to be unethical.”

Offline John Huntsman

• View Profile
Re: Why the bashing? What is an alternative?
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 11:42:29 AM »
Sheesh, heretik.  You are usually one of the more level-headed posters here.  We should not be attacking the kid's mom when the kids is the one who is the problem.

Offline John Huntsman

• View Profile
Re: Anne Edens' Attack GA00097336 - Whooter May Not Post
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 12:01:53 PM »
Quote from: "Guest3"
FYI - The formal report from the ORCC will be much cleaner when it is issued.

Guest3, are you saying this report is not official?  I don't see how we can rely on unofficial documentation.  We will have to wait for the actual ORCC report before we can believe what's in this post.

Offline John Huntsman

• View Profile
Re: My Thoughts on where to go next..
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 12:21:00 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Hey Danny what's up your sleeve now? All it takes is some half assed apology to Wayne on facebook,and now you're one of the good guys?
just sayin'............

Take it easy, none-ya.  Everyone chooses their own path.  If Danny wants to pretend he's here to help the kids, then that's what he'll do.  It doesn't change the fact that he dragged a girl behind his van at Elan because he felt she was "too fat".  Danny is just the latest victim of Fornits groupthink.  You all pestered and berated him so badly that he flip-flopped to gain your approval.

Offline John Huntsman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 12:36:55 PM »
Ha,Ha,Ha.  Come on, none-ya what other explanation is there?  You really think Danny just changed his mind one day and became "anti-program"?  Danny feeds off attention so he had to say what you all wanted him to say or he would be run off Fornits.  Now that he's saying what you want him to say you are still attacking him, but it doesn't matter to Danny because even negative attention is fine with him, like the attention he got for dragging that girl.  For weeks Fornits bashed Danny over it and Danny kept coming back for more attention that he craves.

Offline John Huntsman

• View Profile
Re: Ha,Ha,Ha.
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 12:45:12 PM »
That's a switch.  Now my OFFA postings are being moved to the TTI.  I just want to be clear before people start accusing me of posting in the wrong forum, the first post in this thread was a response to one of my trolls (Bruce judging by the gay sex references lol) in the OFFA and it was taken out and moved here under a new thread.  I did not post it here.

Offline John Huntsman

• View Profile
Re: Wh??ter got owned
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2011, 12:49:10 PM »
Putting this back where it came from.

Quote from: "Wh??ter"
Ha,Ha,Ha.  I can see you have convinced psy to fall in line with your groupthink.  Either that or you convinced Joel to take down all of my posts even though psy wants and needs me here.  Not much I can do about it I guess.  One thing is for sure though, I will not continue to pay Fornits' hosting fees!  For whatever reason, I cannot post with this username anymore without my posts being moved to the OFFA, so I will have to come up with a new one and just leech off Fornits like the rest of you lol.

Offline John Huntsman

• View Profile
Re: Ha,Ha,Ha.
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2011, 02:48:42 PM »
Wow, the Gatekeeper has these threads completely mangled.  Now he takes my OFFA posts and puts them in TTI and deletes other people's posts in the same threads.  What happened to andy's post in this thread Gatekeeper?  

I think those of you who think this site becomes "unreadable" because of me are off the mark.  Threads become unreadable because the Gatekeeper mixes up all of the responses, creates new threads out of my postings and removes other people's comments which all leaves a mess.  He use to be my little buddy but now he's off on his own lol.

Offline John Huntsman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2011, 02:52:32 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Ok one time only, None Ya.
I am not sure just how old you are but if I had to guess you are not that far away from 60 yrs. old. Please try to at least show some of your age. Your rants above are outdated and a bit late. I haven't posted on this site for almost a year now. I just started to with any consistency about a month ago.
None Ya, I don't owe any one a apology here on this site, I don't feel sorry for anything I have written. I stopped what I was doing because there was no benefit in it for anybody. I had a chip on my shoulder and felt it was y'all fault it was there. I know crazy. So I teamed with Whooter and Max to bust balls as much as I could. Some of you made that job worthwhile, most did not.
I never led on that Elan or any type of program like Elan was good for anybody.
Don't pretend to know me or what I am doing or not doing. You have no idea, trust me on that. How I go about my advocacy is none of your business.
My relationship with Wayne is way above your bandwidth so stop trying to figure it out.
You may want to come over to the facebook group "Elan The After Years" and check us out otherwise move on.
Instead of tormenting other posters about what went on yesterday why don't you do what this thread says and post about what activity or cause you are involved with today.

Take Care

Danny, while I agree with what you said about none-ya being a bit of a crybaby, I think I speak for everyone when I say we're just not buying the rest of your story.  To us it looks like you were exposed by Wayne and the only way to make him stop exposing you was to cave in and say what everyone wants you to say.  At least I stick to my principles of helping at-risk youths.  Just my two cents.

Offline John Huntsman

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2011, 03:12:43 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
My enemy's enemy is my friend? Through out history,that has almost never worked. Let's hear it for Danny everyone. He got Elan closed! NOT. And no. I don't understand where you are comming from,you're all over the road man. Now you want to side the victims? You tell me, is it a little too soon or just a little to late for that now? Tell me man. When you were "in the ring" at elan, did anyone ever get to you? You know ,nick you up a bit? Or have you always just been a bully? You know always picking on the little guys (and girls) just 'cause you could.I can't believe nobody took the pleasure of kicking your ass back then.Sorry man, I just can't buy into you playing the roll of the victim. You have typecasted yourself as the heavy. It's not like you to roll over.Something here stinks.Your brand of "advocacy" isn't needed.
LUV YA' DANNY!

None-ya is on a roll today.  Ha,Ha,Ha.  Danny, he's going to whine until you apologize.

Offline John Huntsman

• View Profile
Re: Comments: ""Monrovia man, local boot camp leader..."
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2011, 03:29:21 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "John Huntsman"
I think this is a real shame. It's obvious this man's goal was only to help this child. This is the thanks we get when we try to help.
Curiously, Naomi Estolas chimes in right in line with John Huntsman's sentiments! :D

-------------- • -------------- • --------------

A comment left for the above article, "Monrovia man, local boot camp leader known as 'Sarge,' arrested on suspicion of kidnapping minor" (06/07/2011, Pasadena Star-News):

Naomi Estolas · Monterey High · Thursday at 11:12am
    Sgt Mac. Is a great individual and is being wrongly accused. His Organization Fm1st has done many community events. Last year they fed over 4000 thousand people at a pasadena park. He has also helped many families with their kids.

Copyright ©2008 Los Angeles Newspaper group

There are always two sides to any story, Ursus.  I believe this man was only trying to help at-risk youths get back on track.  Let's not convict him on Fornits before he has a fair trial.  Once the facts come out the charges will probably be dropped like in almost every other "TTI case" I have ever seen (Remember MBA? lol).  Either that or the kid will get greedy and agree to a financial settlement instead of going to trial, like all of the HLA parents who only wanted money, not to help kids.

Offline John Huntsman

• View Profile
Re: Anne Edens' Attack GA00097336 - Whooter May Not Post
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2011, 11:18:52 AM »
Quote from: "Guest3"
Whooter - you were specifically instructed not to post on this topic.

http://167.193.144.170:7001/ORSINV/facs ... =CCI001710

You said "Whooter" not "John Huntsman" Ha,Ha,Ha.  Relax, Guest3.  We're just having a dialog.