Author Topic: Machinations of an Industry Troll (Whooter)  (Read 3053 times)

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
Machinations of an Industry Troll (Whooter)
« on: April 20, 2011, 09:38:27 AM »
As some of you already know, Whooter is back posting again, this time using three separate identities.  He started a thread posing as a parent in need of advice then sockpuppeted that thread with two other identies.

He is doing this as a vehicle to get around his banning and the evidence of that is a PM he sent me from another of his multiple identities, Mitt Romney.

Quote from: "Mitt Romney"
I saw fornits come to life today for the first time in awhile and it was refreshing to see the old juices flowing again on the old board.  DJ you have not been supporting fornits and have only made 1 post since February.  It doesnt make any sense for me to remain banned if you are not going to post here anymore and support the forum. I think you should make an effort to post here on fornits in support of the forum.  If you are not interested in generating conversation and debate why not move on?  Just a thought.  I will come in and generate some new topics and support a balanced discussion.

He then uses his sockpuppet thread as a means to convince psy to reinstate him.  Psy promised to maintain Whooter's ban and to "ban all future incarnations," but has yet to deliver on that promise.

Will Whooter create traffic?  Yes, of course, he will post thousands of times as dozens of posters.  The problem with that is that it is all fake, phony, made up - just like everything Whooter has ever posted.

So now your suspicions are confirmed.  The "new posters" - the troubled parent and the supportive advisors - are all just Whooter doing great disservice to Fornits by creating fake dialogue amongst phony posters.  Credibility is the stock in trade for survivors and adding a bunch of sockpuppets to generate ficticious dialogue works counter to that basic premise.

Now we wil lhave to wait and see if psy grabs his ankles for Whooter in his lust for any traffic, even ficticious trolling, or if he mans up does what he promised he would do.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

• View Profile
Re: Machinations of an Industry Troll (Whooter)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 10:20:01 AM »
More sockpuppets coming out of the woodwork.  We had an agreement and you failed to uphold it.  You have no honor.  You were bested, beaten and banned.  Be a man about it (try something new) and stay gone.  Why are you susch a sore loser?  Do you cry about everything in your life this way?

Maybe if you could abide by a simple agreement for some length of time I would reconsider my position, but since you can't, we have to continue your punishment.  First you get in agreement, then we discuss potential rewards for good behavior, not the other way around.  

Stay gone for six months straight and I will reconsider.  If you continue to post, I will never, ever reconsider.  I own the rights to you now and I will exercise them as I see fit.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 10:31:32 AM »
You are really an asshole, and a stupid one at that.  You don't now, nor will you ever, dictate to me what I will or will not do.  We are clear on that.  You can't bully me, sorry.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline quanat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 06:44:07 PM »
It appears Whooter is back. Also, it is breaking the rules of this site by "derailing" and personal attacking.
Here's one example of derailing:
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=37221
He's also personally attacking/derailing. Two examples:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37189&p=401377#p401377
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=37265&p=401470&sid=daf64eeb8f96e4714c6e28a125143b60#p401470
Every post he has made is in violation of the rules.So, are there any rules, actually?  Is there anything that can be done about this? To say the least, it's hard to read this site, again.