Author Topic: Amust read for Mr. Jeb Bush  (Read 1112 times)

Offline marg1978

• View Profile
Amust read for Mr. Jeb Bush
« on: April 12, 2011, 09:55:31 AM »
Mr. Jeb Bush;

I personally have nothing against you except that you gave Betty Sembler her own day and award without doing your research on her (I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here). Both the day and the reward should immediately be removed.
If you are thinking of running for the Whitehouse, than the media has the right to the Jeb Bush report. I am certain that survivors will make sure that every major media outlook will get a copy. Again, I have nothing against you although I expect you to do the right thing by the State Of Florida and remove “Betty Sembler” day ASAP along with any award for her “work at Straight”. I will be happy to provide you with any documentation you need to verify the claims of the survivors as we do ask you to believe us but documents do not lie.
If you choose not to review the documents, than you are choosing to award someone whose husband and herself were charged with Crimes against Humanity. It only failed to go to a UN court because the United States did not sign that article.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

dragonfly

Re: Amust read for Mr. Jeb Bush
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 07:10:54 AM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »