Author Topic: SEIU Official Reveals Plan To Destroy JP Morgan  (Read 6965 times)

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
Re: SEIU Official Reveals Plan To Destroy JP Morgan
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2011, 02:32:54 AM »
Ajax... You've really hurt me this time. Imagine my shock.  I find you've referred to me as a spook/leo/int'l man of mystery. There i was, just watching oprah, waxing my mustache, practicing my disguises in the mirror, and i read that! I got so upset i spilled my geriatric vitamin drink on my new fuzzy slippers, and all over my best flower-print housedress. I had to call in sick to walmart.. You've done it now, boy. Those slippers had bunnies on the toes.
I stand corrected on 2 counts. First, you are right ( of course) G.W.Bush never officially flew the 14. that was an apparent innacurate report, which i did not question. I suppose i'm just not as obsessed with his A.N.G. record as you'd wish. Second, it was wrong of me to call you a Third-stage Syphilitic bastard. i guess after you called me 'fuckhead', i just jumped to conclusions. You seem very focused, very.....singular.. in your resentments. Maybe it's not syphilis at all, maybe it's Bovine spongiform, or something else,anyway, get tested, and don't operate machinery.`
Following your example, i went out and bought me a copy of 'A Day in the Life', this one in Kuo Yueh. Can't make heads nor tails of all them squiggly lines though.
Reckon you can call me up and explain it all. Thanks, and good luck with finding work , i bet you'd make a fine concrete finisher, despite your microcephaly.
J.O.M.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Re: SEIU Official Reveals Plan To Destroy JP Morgan
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2011, 01:28:53 PM »
Hilarious.  An inaccurate report?  Not a chance, fella.  This is not esoteric, obscure knowledge.  One need not be obsessed with Shrub's service record to know that he was in the ANG.  It was a central point in a major international news story.  But a twelve-year-old with even a passing interest in defence knows the F-14 was only ever in US service  with the Navy.  There was no other aircraft like it in the world at the time.  You clearly have some kind of narcissistic personality disorder, and that is unfortunate for you.  Have a look through your posts.  You refer to yourself and your exploits incessantly, regardless of the subject of discussion.  And always in bizarre, grandiose fashion.  You were too fragile to accept that I considered your posts to be bullshit, so you tried the infantile mode of asserting yourself by telling me to read Orwell and Solzhenitsyn, as though you are in any position to take a condescending pedagogical role with any being above the level of a cat.  I like this forum because I'm curious about the views of my cousins to the south, and because every once in awhile somebody posts something of interest here.  But you're bringing nothing to the party other than your fascination with yourself.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992