Author Topic: SEIU Official Reveals Plan To Destroy JP Morgan  (Read 6951 times)

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
SEIU Official Reveals Plan To Destroy JP Morgan
« on: March 23, 2011, 06:04:03 PM »
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgOEraouhxU
UNCUT TAPE: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan

So, what about an organization plotting to bring down the worlds economy? Why would a labor union want to destroy the ability of it's members to earn a living wage? This Can't be in the best interest of it's members - can it?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Re: SEIU Official Reveals Plan To Destroy JP Morgan
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 01:23:21 AM »
Very disingenuous, BK.  Numerous fallacies in your comment.  Watched the video, no mention of bringing down the world's economy.  Actions against JPMorgan do not equate nor necessarily entail bringing down the world's economy.  No mention of the desire of SEIU to destroy the ability of it's members to earn a living wage.  Falsely equating acting against JPMorgan with a desire to destroy the membership's ability to earn a living wage.  Wrapping it up with the phony question based on your fake premises.  You were born for BMod, BK.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 10:42:39 AM »
I did some projective analysis of the conversation - OK - but it isn't disingenuous or false. I think my comments to be a very fair and predicable assessment of what they are talking about doing. JP Morgan is mentioned as a place to start. They Do speak of crashing the economy of the US - which Will crash the world's economy - which Will make earning a living wage impossible for nearly everyone - making nearly everyone very dependent on Someone Else to feed and house them - giving Someone nearly total power over the lives of nearly everyone else - IF they actually manage to pull something like this off.  They say clearly they want to bring down the economy so as to re-distribute the wealth (and power?) Do you think they really intend to put any wealth in anyone's pocket but their own?

Why do you think they were having such a conversation? Serious question - Why? What in your opinion are they hoping to accomplish?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 08:29:18 PM »
Someone else already has all the power.  The banks.  Quantitative Easing, TARP, etc., re-inflated the banks' assets, and passed the debt onto The People.  That's you, BK.  43 plus million Americans are on food stamps.  So Someone Else already has the power.  In order to ensure massive corporate profits, the productive sectors of the US economy were long ago shipped overseas, leaving parasitic speculative financiers, military manufacturing, and various forms of debt-linked welfare to drive the hollowed out shell.  Unions were the only thing that ever produced a living wage and reasonable working conditions, and the Financial Elite has striven to break, corrupt or paint them as communists for over one hundred years.  The FE has won, the unions are terminal, and the standard of living of Americans will continue to fall as people in the third world take on the jobs for rates of pay lower than Americans received in the era before the First World War.  And it is entirely disingenuous to use your a priori bullshit.  You're a dishonest manipulator and B MOD is defnitely up your alley.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 09:18:55 PM »
Actually - I largely agree with you. Even so, I think the people in general are going to loose a great deal more and it seems that some large unions are involved with how it plays out.  The role some of the unions are playing lately disturbs me. And yet, your right that unions are vital if working people don't want to become little more than slave labor. Anyone whose ever worked in a non-union shop knows how bad it can be. And yet - here lately - devistation seems to be what they are working hardest to bring about - b/c if they do destroy the economy - however they do it - they will be making their members far more sub-servant to whom-ever can offer them anything to eat. It reminds me to much of a certain nation in a certain time that people always bring up when wanting to accuse someone else of being power hungry.  

We're a union family. I have argued as hard against "right to work" as I have any number of other issues. I am uncomfortable being on the opposite side of politics from the union leaders - tho I am by no means alone. Still, as I have said else-where - this anti-union crap  - as a general policy - will not fly with me and if they keep it up they'll loose my vote.

And Yet - the kind of thing found in this sound clip is alarming and depressing and I can not support what the SEIU are plotting or apparently why. Nor can I support a union that will engage in voter intimidation and fraud.

Sometimes it really seems that there are no good guys - just bad ones and worse ones and whose who stays in a constant flux.

I'm not manipulating, I am asking: What do you think they are up to, and why?  You think this is OK b/c they're a union? Or b/c you approve of crashing the US economy to redistribute the wealth?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 11:25:45 AM »
Ajax.. there are problems with some unions, like teachers unions that grant them tenure and heinously degrade the quality of education.

Also, there should be term limits for politicians...

(Perhaps I  seem like a "cap'n obvious" to such a learned person as yourself.. )

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 04:26:21 PM »
I think it is nice to see someone fighting back for a change, instead of just continuing to bend over and get screwed.  Wall Street made a killing off of the misfortune they brought onto all of us.  Nobody went to jail, bonuses were still collected.  Corporate profits soared.  Ajax is right, the financial elite started this fight and have mostly won it, at least for now.  BK, you must be one of the lucky ones who still has something to lose.  If they protest or demonstrate in my city, I'll be there.  Too bad I don't have a mortgage to not pay.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2011, 06:50:28 PM »
Pointing out a problem with teachers' unions is a non sequitor.  See how good the education is when the unions are completely broken and nobody worth a shit wants to teach school.  Unions are composed of human beings, and as such are subject to the frailties of all human beings.  Unions have been deliberately corrupted for over one hundred years, when their membership was not actually being shot, hung or arrested.  Unions, like anything worth a shit in this world, are imperfect.  Without them, you get serfdom.  It's 100 years since the Triangle Shirtwaist factory cooked off their workforce, those that did't hurl themselves to the street that is, and the garment-makers in India are now paid, in real dollars, less money than those broads in New York in 1911.  Capitalism is a religion, just like communism, and just as ridiculous.

Canadian West."

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 12:03:02 AM »
So shoot me, I'm a little off topic.

I agree with most of what everyone is saying on this thread... but 2 years and then you can't be fired from a teaching job...ever..?

No, sorry my friend, that's unadulterated bullshit.. smacks of bureaucracy..  :poison:

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 08:27:43 PM »
You are right Frod.  No one should have the right to collective bargaining and union representation, and you have certainly demonstrated that with your story about that teacher's contract.  Fortunately, your elected representatives have seen the light, and soon we will be back to the good old days of absolute power in the hands of capitalists.  It was those goddamned tenured teachers and the bureaucrats who stole the trillions of dollars from the US economy, shipped all of the industrial jobs overseas and caused the price of food and energy to soar.  Motherfuckers.

Canadian West."

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2011, 08:34:52 PM »
Hey, I'm not trying to let anyone off the hook here.

Let's face it, there is plenty wrong with a lot of things; you don't know where to begin sometimes.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2011, 04:56:57 PM »
No, I know exactly where to begin.  I stand up for my rights and I think critically.  For over one hundred years, the Financial Elite of the Anglo-US axis has sought to consolidate their power.  This entails massive propaganda and the co-opting of, well, everything to further their agenda.  The fact that you bring up teacher's tenure when the US is at war in Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Lybia while the US populace is more and more reduced to government hand-outs and the bankers rake in record profits says it all.

Canadian West."

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2011, 07:36:12 PM »
Setting aside for the moment that incompetent, senile, and bat-shit crazy teachers can not be removed from the classroom in either the universities or high schools -  Or that *some* large labor unions are organizing actions to intimidate and disrupt the democratic process - How do you envision the results of breaking the banks? What assumptions do you think are probable if indeed "Atlas Shrugs"?

Fro - I have only had time to glance over the link you provided but it looks interesting. When I am feeling a little better I will make a point of looking at at least some chapters closely :)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2011, 10:38:09 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
No, I know exactly where to begin.  I stand up for my rights and I think critically.  For over one hundred years, the Financial Elite of the Anglo-US axis has sought to consolidate their power.  This entails massive propaganda and the co-opting of, well, everything to further their agenda.  The fact that you bring up teacher's tenure when the US is at war in Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Lybia while the US populace is more and more reduced to government hand-outs and the bankers rake in record profits says it all.

Well are you saying education isn't important? I agree with everything you are saying, but there are other problems like that one that are more localized, day-to-day kind of problems.. in any case, I thought that was worth at least a mention, but I don't intend to focus on it, or do any kind of study on it...lol.

EDIT: The banks have gotten WAY out of hand.. can't agree more.