Author Topic: 16 years ago today I was inducted into HELL!  (Read 10047 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
16 years ago today I was inducted into HELL!
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2005, 10:24:00 PM »
You's kin't do shit here, mate. and some wo'd t'de wise - if ya' ARE some veteran uh some military o' w/e ya' know de deal. Keep yo' homeys close and yo' enemies closer. Ah be baaad... Here on dis fo'um ya' gots'ta only find sucka's who is also on disability and ya' gots'ta find sucka's who gots not eva' gotsten beyond Straight, most uh which gots grown fat and kin't wo'k an honest days wo'k at some Real job. If ya' say whut dey wants' ya' t'say o' do it da damn way dey say den ya''ll make homeys. Rest assho' mand each and every sucka' here gots'ta at some point ax' ya' fo' sucka'al info'mashun dat be ONLY yo' choice t'give. If ya' is wise ya' gots'ta not tell yo' real dojigger o' yo' info'mashun here b/c dere is child abusers and dose who would advocate Straight who do NOT wish ya' well. All real survivo's and dose abused at Straight Inc. been ax'ed sucka'al and private info'mashun dat wuz used o' 'estracted in some funky manna' of pretend behomeyin'. Watch whut ya' say and whut ya' scribble, and especially be careful uh emails and private messages, protests where pictures is snatchn at nearby child abusers cribs o' museums and oder, meetin's and da damn likes where ya' gots'ta be ax'ed t'scribble waaay down yo' sucka'al info'mashun showin' dat ya' had attended. Be careful as always.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline yayogod

• View Profile
George Anthony Hruneni
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2010, 02:26:23 PM »
GEORGE ANTHONY HRUNENI Predator working @ Marriott's Ridge HS in Sykesville, MD

www.georgehruneni.com

GEORGE ANTHONY HRUNENI is my father who horrifically abused and tortured me from ages 3-13 when I finally took his car and left for good surviving on the streets of the DC Metro area.

School Officials and local authorities are aware of this but statute of limitations precludes them from taking action. This information is confidential in his personnel file but it is my life and the public has a right to the truth when children are involved.

He's been able to keep his job because, my mother DONNA GUZZONE who abandoned me in the situation when I was 3 years old, refused to answer calls and letters from the school district pursuant to an investigation into child abuse committed by GEORGE ANTHONY HRUNENI.

Why do you think she didn't want to answer any questions? Why is GEORGE ANTHONY HRUNENI not required to take a polygraph/psych eval? He would fail miserably. One has to wonder how many more GEORGE ANTHONY HRUNENI's are lurking in your school system?

It has taken 3 decades of my life to confront and deal with violent, unimaginable child abuse committed by GEORGE ANTHONY HRUNENI. This deviant creep does not belong in a school or around anybodys kids! He's also been divorced 5 times! He's a con.

Contact
Marriott's Ridge HS
12100 Woodford Drive
Marriottsville, MD 21104-1454
(410) 313-5568
www.marriottsridge.net

and demand that this perp be removed from the school and his position as an uncertified teachers assistant for Special Education children.

FACT: 5 women have divorced GEORGE ANTHONY HRUNENI.

FACT: GEORGE ANTHONY HRUNENI's only child, me, had to escape a childhood of horrific abuse by living on the street as a child.

FACT: This information is neatly tucked away in GEORGE ANTHONY HRUNENI's personnel file.

FACT: Howard County Public School System thinks that if you can get away with child abuse long enough, you too can work in a Howard County Public School like GEORGE ANTHONY HRUNENI.

We as a society allow the victims of child abuse a life sentence while the law does nothing hiding behind a "statute of limitations".

This low life is a fraud!!!

Sincerely George G. Hruneni

www.georgehruneni.info

www.plaxo.com/profile/showPublic/georgeanthonyhruneni

www.naymz.com/directory/anthony+george+hruneni

www.ziki.com/en/george-anthony-hruneni+143499

www.brightfuse.com/george-anthony-hruneni

peoplejar.com/profile/george-anthony-hruneni

ikarma.com/user/georgeanthonyhruneni

rollyo.com/georgeanthonyhruneni/george_a._hruneni

http://www.loudouni.com/people/2010-06- ... de-loudoun

GEORGE ANTHONY HRUNENI
7407 Village Rd. Apt #11
Sykesville, Md. 21784-7461

DONNA GUZZONE
5782 E. 14th Ave.
Apache Junction, Az. 85219

Email us at: http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/ed ... er_to.html  

www.georgehruneni.info

www.linkedin.com/in/georgeanthonyhruneni

www.ziki.com/en/george-anthony-hruneni+143499

names.whitepages.com/George/Hruneni

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
Re: 16 years ago today I was inducted into HELL!
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2010, 10:00:05 PM »
That is some top-rate doxing, of your own father no less (MASSIVE ownage if that's true), but why'd you post it on this thread?
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Re: 16 years ago today I was inducted into HELL!
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2010, 11:40:44 PM »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."