Author Topic: bigmouse  (Read 1512 times)

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
bigmouse
« on: May 17, 2002, 09:38:00 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/05/ ... index.html

Just when you think the shit is as deep as it can get......the bottom drops out.  

This is ultra-crap.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
bigmouse
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2002, 01:08:00 PM »
Oh yeah it is, and note this especially:

" President Clinton signed the Gold Medal resolution for the Reagans in July 2000. It praised Reagan, who served 1981-1989, for his leadership in restoring optimism to the nation and bringing an end to the Cold War. Mrs. Reagan was recognized for her efforts to curb alcohol and drug abuse among the nation's youth. "

Yes, it's true. I do have it in for some Republicans. But only because I know a little more about them than I do about some Democrats. Or, more accurately, those people of whom I know something just happen to be affiliated with the Republican Party. There's not a nickle's worth of difference between a Dempublican and a Republicrat.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
bigmouse
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2002, 06:46:00 PM »
Come on!   there is a helluva big difference between this democrat and republicans.  We aren't all cut from the same cloth.

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
bigmouse
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2002, 12:13:00 PM »
The two parties are dangerously close to one another. There is almost no real difference anymore. I cannot think of this country as truly democrtic with only 2 major parties capable of actually winning an election. And even if one Green party member won a election (as if) the checks and balances of our government would make it impossible for them to make any radicial changes. This I know is a failsafe against radicals in office but really how much more radical can you get. The Monica Lewinsky scandal aired 24 7 whereas Eron was just a blip on the radar screen people lost their lives savings vs a blow job. Please. Now we wave our flags blindly while the few civil rights we have left are trampled not to mention the enviroment!!!! Big texas Bush is going to make it our patriotic duty to drill everything off shore or perserves in the name of not being beholden to the Middle East for oil. Great now we are fucked royal.
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
bigmouse
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2002, 05:37:00 PM »
I agree that the two parties are very similar (both are the capitalist party in my opinion); but this democrat is very different in most areas when it comes to republicans.   I think you will find that in both parties.   I do not agree w/the Libs position on many things.  I vote my conscience (sp)