Author Topic: RIDGE CREEK SCHOOL LETTER TO PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS & PARENTS  (Read 3034 times)

Offline trinity

• View Profile
RIDGE CREEK SCHOOL LETTER TO PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS & PARENTS
« on: February 19, 2011, 08:54:57 PM »
Ridge Creek School Letter
To Prospective Students and Parents
(a parody)

Dear Prospective Students and Parents,
It is always an extremely difficult decision whether to bring up something that has been unsettling and proved to have valid basis. Despite our trepidation in attempting to hide information and obscure the truth, we feel that we have an obligation to address this issue. By doing this, we hope to provide you with a clear understanding of the situation that is still occurring.

In 2006, several parents filed a petition for a class action lawsuit against the school. The suit was not simply a contractual dispute; although we certainly did fleece prepaid tuition out of parents.  Despite a well-orchestrated, vigorous campaign to silence and discredit the plaintiffs, over 240 families joined the class suit.  A judge that sure did like his chickens denied the class suit. The petition made several claims of harm, negligence, fraudulent advertising, unlicensed staff, fake credentialed staff, uncertified teachers, etc. thus giving credence to the allegations against us.

We launched a vicious, cowardly, and relentless negative campaign against the plaintiffs via the Dahlonega Nugget through our staff and associates.  Our outrageous and untrue statements made to the media remained unanswered by the plaintiffs because they held to class action rules. The sad reality is that there was no recourse for the plaintiffs to address this fraudulent campaign to discredit their names.

As the negative campaign unfolded, it became very evident that our goal was to discredit and ultimately stop the truth from seeing the light of day.  Shredding documents and the unfortunate fire created a large financial burden to the school; we had to step up our wining and dining of our referral sources, which was costly.   As much as we tried, we still destroyed our referral process.  We cannot blame our referrals as they had every right to worry about being sued themselves.

Throughout this ordeal, HLA chose to remain focused on our pocket books.  We want you all to know The Chapel Fund was quite lucrative, while the party lasted.

HLA provided unlicensed therapy, but it is five years later and we are figuring a way to have a couple of licensed caregivers; utilizing interns will save on staff salaries.

We are a fully accredited college preparatory program through Advanced Ed (SACS) and fortunately, they only give us guidelines.  Once we offer our “vision” - we can pretty much do whatever we wish.  Advance Ed gives us the opportunity to cross-utilize teachers outside of their fields and shoot, we do not have to worry about providing a biology or chemistry lab for High School credit.

The Class Action Lawsuit of 2006 - the fowl-loving judge issued a series of orders requiring our leader to take heed of his chickens and fork over the as settled eggs. An appeal would have continued litigation for almost two years and cost more eggs.  HLA agreed to a settlement of the case, for a mere fraction of eggs, which we were thrilled to take.  Lordy help us if this went to trial.  Unfortunately, the chicken judge had to pry the eggs from our owner, but that is okay because he has moved onto ducks. Since the lower left is so full of feces – it goes with our persona.  Our attorneys have advised us to “rebrand”. Therefore, HLA ceased to exist and we created Ridge Creek School, Creekside Academy, Mountain Brook Academy, and we have a new surprise for you!

Since the resolution of this matter, Ridge Creek School is rebounding with students once again enrolling from the Department of Juvenile Justice and the Department of Family and Children’s Services, along with private pay families.  Hey, it is the new green!   A new contract is waiting on  the desk waiting to be signed.. We are getting back on track; back to our old ways and our referral sources are all back helping us to repair the damage we did to our own school and the children in our care. If you have any additional questions regarding the integrating of DJJ and DFCS children with private pay children at Ridge Creek School, please rest assured that we believe it is important not to isolate the children from each other and we understand the importance of sharing facilities such as the dorms, cafeteria, classrooms, gym, and wilderness adventure.  We support “no child left behind,” and thought we should address any concerns before any leaks or another riot.

By the way, The Dahlonega Nugget cooperated by retracting the 2009 riot.  We cut a break there. Lucky for us, the editor did not listen to the 911 call, did not bother to read the police report, or succumbed to pressure.  The Dahlonega Nugget gave us another break by placing this year’s riot on page nine resulting in a squeaky clean internet, aside from that lousy internet site where truth mongers congregate to disseminate the filthy truth.

We are pleased to announce there were just over  [sixty]  911 calls from counselors at  Ridge Creek School over the last two years which included several assaults, two riots, lots of runaways, a rape, etc. Therefore, that should place your minds at ease.  In addition, the Office of Residential Child Care licenses us; they also afford us freedom to do as we wish.

Not to pat us on the back, but no child has died here, although we have come close, so that is cool.

Now for our surprise! We will be adding a fourth school to our complex in the fall called Highlands Preparatory School, which will be a Traditional Boarding School, amongst two licensed Child Caring Institutions and one Outdoor Child Caring Institution. Currently, Highlands Preparatory is set to take over the old campus of Hidden Lake Academy, now Ridge Creek School. Ridge Creek School‘s therapeutic students would move to Ridge Creek Wilderness dorms.  We look forward to opening up Highlands Preparatory, where we might be able to feed into the other programs.  We would like to assure future Highlands Preparatory School parents that lodging would remain separate from the DJJ /DFCS/private pay children at Ridge Creek School; shared facilities could include the cafeteria, gym, classrooms, the lake, and Adventure in Wilderness.

We are very excited for what appears to be a very confusing, yet profitable year.  I truly hope you believe us; although we would understand why you would not.

GOAL offers scholarships to our school, check it out.

For those sports enthusiasts we are a member of a Christian conference; however, we assure you that we are not a Christian school.  

Our school song:          

“Chapel of Fraud”  by The Maggots

Goin’ to the Chapel that was
                                        never gonna be built
                                        Goin’ to the Chapel that was
                                        so totally bilked

Gee I really loved the money
                                        They’ll never find it honey
                                        Goin’ to the Chapel of fraud

In closing, we are aware our integrity is lost, but we promise to pay the staff this year so they do not walk out.

AOA asks, “Uh, who should sign this?”

AOA
Acting Office Assistant   MSW M.D.  PhD
Dahlonega Temp Agency

Hidden Lake Academy - strike this
Ridge Creek School
Ridge Creek Wilderness
Mountain Brook Academy
Creekside Academy - strike this
Highlands Preparatory School
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 11:01:52 PM by trinity »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: RIDGE CREEK SCHOOL LETTER TO PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS & PARE
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 09:06:48 PM »
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :D

What a clever piece of work!! Great parody!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Guest3

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 11:15:40 AM »
Trinity - you nailed it!!!

Offline trinity

• View Profile
HIDDEN LAKE ACADEMY MISSIVE TO PARENTS AND CONSULTANTS
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 11:59:18 AM »
(a parody)

May 15, 2009

Dear Parents and Consultants:

As you know, Hidden Lake Academy (“HLA”) began operating under the radar of the Office of Regulatory Services since 1994.  However, HLA continues to provide an oblique approach in working with adolescents experiencing normal teen-age emotional and behavioral issues. HLA continually strives to provide its students with inferior academics and unlicensed counselors in a deliciously devious, deprived environment. During the last three years, HLA faced a well-founded legal attack on its ability to continue its disastrous mission. The litigation alleged various contractual related claims along with claims of negligence, fraud, fraudulent advertising, uncertified teachers and unlicensed counselors, which happened to be true. As a result of this litigation, HLA incurred substantial legal fees not covered by insurance and our infamous Chapel Fund was already plundered, so of no use. During the litigation, student enrollment declined because HLA’s referral base faced voluminous discovery requests and our referral base was terrified of being sued.  This caused the referral base to incur legal fees and reduced their willingness to accompany us to the slaughterhouse. During this difficult time, HLA again fell short of maintaining its already nominal, dysfunctional educational, counseling, and therapeutic services. The good news for us was the plaintiff’s attorneys bailed and we reached a menial agreement resolving the litigation.   Additionally, HLA has re-established itself with its referral base, which is once again, solidly supportive of the perks we send their way.  We wish to assure you that HLA continues its sleight of hand through challenging financial situations caused by both the financial burden of the litigation and from years of pillaging families and the school. At this time, HLA worked diligently to resolve many of the financial burdens that resulted from the litigation and our less than prompt payment of federal, state, and local taxes throughout the years.  In addition, we can no longer deduct uniforms and supplies, which parents pay for, as the IRS was not thrilled with it.  Although HLA has been unable to resolve issues with one of its lenders, we have blindsided our vendors and lenders by taking a proactive approach to resolve its issues by filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection to reorganize its affairs.  For those of you that choose to live this kind of life, Chapter 11 can be utilized to the hilt.   HLA will continue to operate both during and after the reorganization process. HLA will continue to provide subpar educational, clinical, and therapeutic services on an as needed basis (to be determined by our interns) to its students. HLA is engaging in ongoing negotiations with potential lenders and is confident in its ability to address its financial issue with your help.  We have decided to build a cathedral and will shortly be hosting “A Night at The Cathedral” to raise funds for “The Cathedral.” Please check your email for an invitation. I know that each of you remains concerned about your child’s education and well-being. Let me take this opportunity to reassure each parent that everyone at HLA remains fully committed to continuing to provide the same inferior academic, counseling and therapeutic services to its students it has since 1994.  The only difference is that we were caught with our pants down and licensure was forced by the ORS.  Our commitment is and will remain steadfast to unleash several more schools on our land, which can address any further emotional and behavioral aberrations that you find abhorrent in your child’s character. I would like to personally thank each of you for your blind support as our insanity continues to thrive. I am sure that this process will evoke many assaults and a few riots here and there, and with the planned influx of students from the Department of Juvenile Justice, rest assured HLA children will thrive on the streets when they graduate.

Sincerely,

L.G.

Little General  Ph.D.
Hidden Lake Academy

Offline trinity

• View Profile
GOVERNOR PERDY'S RESPONSE TO THE ORS - SKIT
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 12:46:22 PM »
ORS -  DWEEBS OFFICE ATLANTA GEORGIA -  DAY

Unpretentious.   DWEEBS, just another suit, runs his hand through his hair, then slams his fist on his desk.  The phone rings, he checks caller id and reluctantly picks it up.    

LAKE LANIER - DAY

GOVERNOR PERDY, suspendered and stout, he wears a straw hat well  as he casts a line standing beside a river bed  that fingers out from the lake. His ASSISTANT hands him the cell phone.

GOVERNOR PERDY
                                                                      (hollering)
                                      What the sam hill is goin’ on down there?!  Do you know what my campaign is
                                      runnin' on?  We’re squeezin’ every bit we can use out  of MILLER'S BILL and you, Sir, are f**kin’ it up!

INTERCUT TELEPHONE CONVERSATION

DWEEBS
                                        Sir …

GOVERNOR PERDY
                                        Don’t’ f**kin’ “Sir” me.

DWEEBS
                                        He gives to the museum Sir, ah Governor.

GOVERNOR PERDY
                                        I don’t give a sh*t if he gives to Joan of Arc.  You shut that SOB down!

DWEEBS
                                        We got another letter from his attorney’s, Jerk and Jerk.

GOVERNOR PERDY
                                        You don’t hear me.  I don’t give a hoot who the f**k you got a letter from.

DWEEBS
                                        But Governor, Judge --

GOVERNOR PERDY
                                       --I don’t give a flyin’ f**k about the judge either.  He ‘s ‘your’ families’ problem.

DWEEBS
                                       They are a very powerful couple.  His boyfriend is very well liked.

GOVERNOR PERDY
                                        I don’t give a sh*t if he bangs the Bastille, you hear me boy!!
                                        Shut the SOB down or you’ll find your ass at the end of my fishin’ line at the bottom                
                                        of Lanier.

DWEEBS
                                        I understand, Sir, Governor.

Governor Perdy slams the phone.
Dweebs slams the phone.

ORS -DWEEBS OFFICE ATLANTA GEORGIA - CONTINUOUS

JOJO enters through the double doors foxy as a Pomeranian with blowfish lips in heat .  She sashays over to Dweeb and begins to massage his shoulders.

JOJO
                                       Baby, I could hear the Governor in the little girl’s room.

DWEEBS
                                      That little prick at HLA is at it again.  Got another threatening letter from Jerk and Jerk                            
                                      JD and PA, mind you. Of all the acronyms that SOB invents, these have to be real.
                                     ‘More complaints from parents comin’ in every day.   I don’t know how much longer I  
                                      can lie to them.  Now the Governor.  Elections coming up.  Fine time to base a  
                                 campaign on fighting child abuse child in residential facilities.  

JOJO
                                      Lordy.  Do you want didums to ‘relax’ you with her magical troller?

Dweebs  takes out a vial of pills, opens them, and gobbles a handful.

DWEEBS
                                      I need a freakin’ miracle.  My sister is married to the Judge.  My other brother in-law
                                      works for the DA.  My Brother is curator of the museum and bangin’ a major          
                                      contributor’s  wife. My younger sister is married to the Republican Senator.
                                      The gay  “couple of the year” just happen to be major contributors to his campaign.
                                      Now, he’s screamin’ at me that he needs the gay community votes. The police chief had a
                                      dalliance with half of the dynamic duo and his ass in on the line, not to mention he’s
                                      threatenin’ me for doctorin’ investigations.

JOJO
                                      Oh, poor baby. Just call Jasper. He’s itchin’ to come out of his trailer to play.

DWEEBS
                                      He’s a f**kin’  lunatic.  Are you sayin’ what I think you’re sayin?

JOJO
                                      Well darlin’, it just would seem prudent if there was a teeny accident up at that lake                                
                                      involvin’ one ‘a those brats.  Or we could have Jasper light the place up like the Fourth of  
                                      July.   I just love the Fourth of July, don’t you?   Either way, case closed, the Governor  
                                      rides in on his shiny white horse and he gets re-elected.  No one can get pissy at you
                                      for shuttin’ them down.  Everyone wins with minor collateral damage.

DWEEBS
                                      Yes, but you are forgettin’ one thing.

JOJO
                                       What's that?

DWEEBS
                                       They'll be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 05:48:45 PM by trinity »

Offline Jill Ryan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 03:48:44 PM »
"Dweebs" nailed that one!

Ridge Creek School, Creekside Academy, Mountain Brook Academy, and Highlands Preparatory.