Author Topic: fukn place............  (Read 1190 times)

Offline SyN

• View Profile
fukn place............
« on: November 25, 2003, 10:03:00 PM »
I gotta say we are the biggest group of misfits i've ever seen, and i couldnt be happier posting with you all.  We may all like or hate each other, but i gotta say its a blast posting here with you kids and old fuks (JK) lets keep on this crazy ness.!!   ::cheers::
SyN
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
fukn place............
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2003, 10:58:00 PM »
Syn  

you know Eugene ....ever go to the Parideso cafe down on the mall (i am prolly spelling the name wrong ) on the same side as symantec  and up from the poolhall that was  on the left near the end of the mall .

I played a lot of open mikes there ,back in the summer of 2000. Hell of a lot of fun .God I miss Eugene . Veneta aint so bad either all those hippies from the country fair use to fill up Rays (the supermarket ,only one in veneta) parking lot like a dead concert .

God I miss that beatiful area .

Offline SyN

• View Profile
fukn place............
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2003, 11:50:00 PM »
yeah i used to try and look through symantecs one way windows all the time.  I used to always hang out at, out of the fog cofee house.  Place rocked i cant wait till i am back out there next year. Paradiso was cool except for that fuggin gate makin me feel like i was locked up.  Eugene is an awesome city i cant wait to see it again.  Hope that Mall strip has cleaned up some fukn idiots used to hang there all day.
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"