Author Topic: A Documentary exposing Elan and other  (Read 1431 times)

Offline new guy

• View Profile
A Documentary exposing Elan and other
« on: November 19, 2003, 03:18:00 PM »
The unknown poster whom u all think is a lawyer; well his aim is to make a documentary...Upon gaining credible accounts, and stories that can be corroberated (i realy cant spell sorrry), then we will begin production, a short treatment has already been written in order to provide a structure, however this will take time, we predict this tiome next year (at the latest) we will be in Post production.. anyway once the documentary is finished and distributed, people will see it, then the hard to prove stories will have fallen to the way-side and we can concentrate on the the PROVEN truths and go after all of Mordor...I/we aim not ot discredit anyone's story at all. For i went through the program from summer of 95 to spring of 98, so i know all of your pain, i was regarded as the biggest pain in the ass Elan-7 had ever seen. BAR NONE..  i wil not give my name, but those of you who know the mantis know me, and if, Syn u know me, and my sis. Anyway, the mantis is an experienced filmmaker, having traveled all over the world making non-profit documentaries about porr conditions in third world countries. so he knows how to get his point across via the camera.. We do not in any way, want to trivialize anyones' pain for i have a plethora of my own, we want the samethings you do...JUSTICE, and exposure..it may take some time , but if u contact [email protected] with your info, you will be notified in return...And for those of yo whom have already done so, you know we are serious....

[ This Message was edited by: GandalfStormCrow on 2003-11-19 12:19 ]

[ This Message was edited by: GandalfStormCrow on 2003-11-19 12:25 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2003, 03:55:00 PM »
I FUCKING HATE LORD OF THE RINGS!!  Hopefully business will get so bad for Froddo, he will be forced to get out of the warrior's line of work and get a real career.  Maybe start "Moto-froddo" or something.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2003, 09:59:00 PM »
identify yourself

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2003, 09:02:00 AM »
send an email to the address posted...leave a return address and/or a phone number. WE will call YOU and ID ourselves and if you are sincere, we will listen to anything you may have to say...However, there will be no names posted on this board by us. Understand?

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2003, 02:09:00 PM »
We should ask Howard Stern if he could play the role of Marc Rosenberg, they looked the same in looks.
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"