Author Topic: photo of billboard  (Read 7664 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2006, 12:13:00 AM »
Quote
On 2006-03-21 20:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Quote

On 2006-03-21 19:47:00, Anonymous wrote:


"
Quote


On 2006-03-21 07:03:00, kpickle39 wrote:



"I have been thinking about all the stuff I have supposedly done that has offended you.  While I don't remember any of it, I do know that my mind is not like a steel trap, so I do forget stuff.  I am asking for your forgiveness.  Believe me, I never meant to hurt, or offend you.  You may not believe me, but it is true.  I am sorry, please accept my apology.







Sincerly,







Mike







PS and I am sincere about my apology to you"




After you turn yourself in to the police,make a signed confession regarding ALL the children you abused,in or out of Straight,then post a copy of the police report here,then there may be some consideration in your apology.


People like you need a "mind like a steel trap" when you go around putting up billboards at great expense to advertise your toll free number in order to mine information from desperate victims of Straight,YOUR victims.


You are a 7 Stepper slime ball Mike Sherman."




Dude, you are fucking NUTS.  Why do you single Mike out for your weirdo kookburger bullshit?  If you spent half the effort you spend harrassing Mike and generally making an ass of yourself on something like oh, going on TV to denounce teen bootcamps, protesting KHK, or even protesting Sembler, maybe, just maybe you'd do something to stop the abuses you seem so concerned about.  But you won't get over your petty infighting bullshit and your delusions of persecution, or just plain old personality conflicts to make any difference to the "cause" you seem so obsessed with.  Singling out other victims of Straight, like Kpickle, Cayo, Bradbury, or any of the other people who endured the same shit you did does nothing but make yourself look like an idiot, and takes the focus off of REAL CHILD ABUSERS like Mel Sembler, Betty Sembler, Miller Newton, Ruth Ann Newton, Helen Peterman, the asswipes who run KHK, and all the other criminal slime that started the practice of abusing kids in the name of "treatment".  Get over yourself and your two-bit vendetta and do something worthwhile, or shut the fuck up.  Your constant harassment of other victims is not only asinine, but boring and trite."


thanks for sticking up for me.  I owe you another blow job. ::kiss::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kpickle39

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 481
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2006, 07:20:00 AM »
Quote
On 2006-03-21 21:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Quote

On 2006-03-21 19:47:00, Anonymous wrote:


"
Quote


On 2006-03-21 07:03:00, kpickle39 wrote:



"I have been thinking about all the stuff I have supposedly done that has offended you.  While I don't remember any of it, I do know that my mind is not like a steel trap, so I do forget stuff.  I am asking for your forgiveness.  Believe me, I never meant to hurt, or offend you.  You may not believe me, but it is true.  I am sorry, please accept my apology.







Sincerly,







Mike







PS and I am sincere about my apology to you"




After you turn yourself in to the police,make a signed confession regarding ALL the children you abused,in or out of Straight,then post a copy of the police report here,then there may be some consideration in your apology.


People like you need a "mind like a steel trap" when you go around putting up billboards at great expense to advertise your toll free number in order to mine information from desperate victims of Straight,YOUR victims.


You are a 7 Stepper slime ball Mike Sherman."




If I turn myself into the police I will be going against my 9th step that states "except when to do so would injure them or others"  In this case I consider myself "others."  I'm a 12 stepper now asshole.  Either accept my amends or I will hunt you down and show you some real abuse. :flame: "


I did not post this
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kpickle39

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 481
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2006, 07:20:00 AM »
Quote
On 2006-03-21 21:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Quote

On 2006-03-21 20:57:00, Anonymous wrote:


"
Quote


On 2006-03-21 19:47:00, Anonymous wrote:



"
Quote



On 2006-03-21 07:03:00, kpickle39 wrote:




"I have been thinking about all the stuff I have supposedly done that has offended you.  While I don't remember any of it, I do know that my mind is not like a steel trap, so I do forget stuff.  I am asking for your forgiveness.  Believe me, I never meant to hurt, or offend you.  You may not believe me, but it is true.  I am sorry, please accept my apology.









Sincerly,









Mike









PS and I am sincere about my apology to you"






After you turn yourself in to the police,make a signed confession regarding ALL the children you abused,in or out of Straight,then post a copy of the police report here,then there may be some consideration in your apology.



People like you need a "mind like a steel trap" when you go around putting up billboards at great expense to advertise your toll free number in order to mine information from desperate victims of Straight,YOUR victims.



You are a 7 Stepper slime ball Mike Sherman."







Dude, you are fucking NUTS.  Why do you single Mike out for your weirdo kookburger bullshit?  If you spent half the effort you spend harrassing Mike and generally making an ass of yourself on something like oh, going on TV to denounce teen bootcamps, protesting KHK, or even protesting Sembler, maybe, just maybe you'd do something to stop the abuses you seem so concerned about.  But you won't get over your petty infighting bullshit and your delusions of persecution, or just plain old personality conflicts to make any difference to the "cause" you seem so obsessed with.  Singling out other victims of Straight, like Kpickle, Cayo, Bradbury, or any of the other people who endured the same shit you did does nothing but make yourself look like an idiot, and takes the focus off of REAL CHILD ABUSERS like Mel Sembler, Betty Sembler, Miller Newton, Ruth Ann Newton, Helen Peterman, the asswipes who run KHK, and all the other criminal slime that started the practice of abusing kids in the name of "treatment".  Get over yourself and your two-bit vendetta and do something worthwhile, or shut the fuck up.  Your constant harassment of other victims is not only asinine, but boring and trite."




thanks for sticking up for me.  I owe you another blow job. ::kiss:: "


nor did I post this
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kpickle39

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 481
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2006, 07:31:00 AM »
to mend the "rift" or whatever one wants to call it.  I don't know what else to do, but ignore the guy, and keep on keeping on with my life.  
As some of y'all out in fornits land know, I try and live a decent life, be an honest person and good husband, father, and grandfather (pawpaw for us from the south).  I work hard as a city planner trying to plan for high quality  developments that protect the environment and provide good affordable housing; I donate my hard earned money to some worthy charities and hope to donate more.  I am tired of Dodd or who ever this guy is that slams me and my friends, verbally rapes my wife and trys to bring my morale down.  So guy, go on with your life.  I'm done with it.  You can post what you want, but I don't think I'm gonna be around much to read it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GregFL

  • Posts: 2841
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2006, 09:55:00 AM »
Ignore it Mike.  You can't shake hands with a snake.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troubled Turd

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 270
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2006, 11:37:00 AM »
Sometimes peepul won' shek my han' neether..i still dunt know why..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline 4Reagan2Youth0

  • Posts: 175
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/pornjunkyusa
photo of billboard
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2006, 01:46:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-03-21 17:43:00, Reagan Youth's mother his lover wrote:

"Reagan Hunny, Its beddy by time.  Its time to cum play with mommy. I got yer favorite Teddy on, and I got the brown  stains out of the back!



"


Sorry mom, but Gregs mom pays better.  And if I fuck her really hard she might give some of the money back to ex-clients she has stashed away in her seed/straight shareholders account.  ::puke::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ww.myspace.com/crappletexas

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2006, 01:54:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-03-21 20:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Quote

On 2006-03-21 19:47:00, Anonymous wrote:


"
Quote


On 2006-03-21 07:03:00, kpickle39 wrote:



"I have been thinking about all the stuff I have supposedly done that has offended you.  While I don't remember any of it, I do know that my mind is not like a steel trap, so I do forget stuff.  I am asking for your forgiveness.  Believe me, I never meant to hurt, or offend you.  You may not believe me, but it is true.  I am sorry, please accept my apology.







Sincerly,







Mike







PS and I am sincere about my apology to you"




After you turn yourself in to the police,make a signed confession regarding ALL the children you abused,in or out of Straight,then post a copy of the police report here,then there may be some consideration in your apology.


People like you need a "mind like a steel trap" when you go around putting up billboards at great expense to advertise your toll free number in order to mine information from desperate victims of Straight,YOUR victims.


You are a 7 Stepper slime ball Mike Sherman."




Dude, you are fucking NUTS.  Why do you single Mike out for your weirdo kookburger bullshit?  If you spent half the effort you spend harrassing Mike and generally making an ass of yourself on something like oh, going on TV to denounce teen bootcamps, protesting KHK, or even protesting Sembler, maybe, just maybe you'd do something to stop the abuses you seem so concerned about.  But you won't get over your petty infighting bullshit and your delusions of persecution, or just plain old personality conflicts to make any difference to the "cause" you seem so obsessed with.  Singling out other victims of Straight, like Kpickle, Cayo, Bradbury, or any of the other people who endured the same shit you did does nothing but make yourself look like an idiot, and takes the focus off of REAL CHILD ABUSERS like Mel Sembler, Betty Sembler, Miller Newton, Ruth Ann Newton, Helen Peterman, the asswipes who run KHK, and all the other criminal slime that started the practice of abusing kids in the name of "treatment".  Get over yourself and your two-bit vendetta and do something worthwhile, or shut the fuck up.  Your constant harassment of other victims is not only asinine, but boring and trite."


YAWN.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2006, 04:02:00 AM »
Quote
On 2006-03-22 04:31:00, kpickle39 wrote:

"to mend the "rift" or whatever one wants to call it.  I don't know what else to do, but ignore the guy, and keep on keeping on with my life.  

As some of y'all out in fornits land know, I try and live a decent life, be an honest person and good husband, father, and grandfather (pawpaw for us from the south).  I work hard as a city planner trying to plan for high quality  developments that protect the environment and provide good affordable housing; I donate my hard earned money to some worthy charities and hope to donate more.  I am tired of Dodd or who ever this guy is that slams me and my friends, verbally rapes my wife and trys to bring my morale down.  So guy, go on with your life.  I'm done with it.  You can post what you want, but I don't think I'm gonna be around much to read it.  "


But WHAT ABOUT THE BILLBOARD,the telephone number and the aful things you did to me and others when we called and met with you?
You are not going to back pedal your way out of this one.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2006, 08:21:00 AM »
I heard that he made this one guy eat worms. It was terrible.  :scared:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2006, 03:06:00 AM »
Quote
On 2006-03-23 01:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Quote

On 2006-03-22 04:31:00, kpickle39 wrote:


"to mend the "rift" or whatever one wants to call it.  I don't know what else to do, but ignore the guy, and keep on keeping on with my life.  


As some of y'all out in fornits land know, I try and live a decent life, be an honest person and good husband, father, and grandfather (pawpaw for us from the south).  I work hard as a city planner trying to plan for high quality  developments that protect the environment and provide good affordable housing; I donate my hard earned money to some worthy charities and hope to donate more.  I am tired of Dodd or who ever this guy is that slams me and my friends, verbally rapes my wife and trys to bring my morale down.  So guy, go on with your life.  I'm done with it.  You can post what you want, but I don't think I'm gonna be around much to read it.  "




But WHAT ABOUT THE BILLBOARD,the telephone number and the aful things you did to me and others when we called and met with you?

You are not going to back pedal your way out of this one."
:tup:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2006, 08:24:00 AM »
Quote
On 2006-03-18 23:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Quote

On 2006-03-13 22:49:00, Anonymous wrote:


"
Quote


On 2002-05-13 18:40:00, wesfager wrote:



"







Well here's the first photo of the billboard.  It's not too clear.  We're working on getting a better shot.  It's at







66th street north between ulmerton and bryan dairy rd heading south from ulmerton







 web site is at  http://thestraights.com/images/billboard.jpg







Wes Fager



"







THIS Billboard,the one Mike Sherman &nd Chris Tyler now regret. :wave: "





Yes.This is it! :wave:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2006, 08:25:00 AM »
Quote

On 2006-03-20 04:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Quote


On 2006-03-19 06:11:00, kpickle39 wrote:


"Sorry Dodd - I don't regret a single thing about the billboard, the conferences we put on or an fees that   we waived for the conference.  We wavied fees to the conferences so anyone that wanted to attend could.  In fact, if I remember correctly, the fees were waived for you too.  If we ever put on another conference (not convention as you like to say), we will waive fees for any survivor that wants to attend. No, Dodd, I don't regret  a single thing about my actions to inform the public and assist where I can to help suriviors.  Just like you did with your discussions with the media regarding the child that was sufficated to death by the prison guards at the boot camp in Bay County, I will do what I can.   :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Helena Handbasket

  • Posts: 1102
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2006, 12:31:00 AM »
The style of the minivan first attracted my attention, this is a modern vehicle.

Then I took a closer look... you have to magnify it a little to see beyond the "STRAIGHT INC", and look below to see that it's about a SURVIVORS CONFERENCE in 2003!

Get over it already!  You're trying to dupe people into believing that Mike and Chris should regret something?  What??  That they ponied up for an ANTI-STRAIGHT cause?

.... and yes, I'm fairly certain you're not Dodd/Dobbs/Animals, PsychoBoy.

 

I don't think we're here for anything, we're just products of evolution. You can say 'Gee, your life must be pretty bleak if you don't think there's a purpose' but I'm anticipating a good lunch.
--Dr. James Watson, American biologist

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2006, 06:40:00 AM »
Quote
On 2006-03-26 21:31:00, Helena Handbasket wrote:

"The style of the minivan first attracted my attention, this is a modern vehicle.



Then I took a closer look... you have to magnify it a little to see beyond the "STRAIGHT INC", and look below to see that it's about a SURVIVORS CONFERENCE in 2003!



Get over it already!  You're trying to dupe people into believing that Mike and Chris should regret something?  What??  That they ponied up for an ANTI-STRAIGHT cause?



.... and yes, I'm fairly certain you're not Dodd/Dobbs/Animals, PsychoBoy.



 

I don't think we're here for anything, we're just products of evolution. You can say 'Gee, your life must be pretty bleak if you don't think there's a purpose' but I'm anticipating a good lunch.
--Dr. James Watson, American biologist

"


Im not trying to dupe anybody.
The old billboard photo is used here as proof of Mike Sherman's behavior of using others only for his own benefit.
I also dont think Mike Sherman is pro straight.
He fucked me over with this billboard,and he fucked others over too.He screwed so many people with his toll free number ploy that he cant even remember all of us.
Mike Sherman is behaving this way today,using other methods that the billboard from the past.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »