Author Topic: Ken Zaretzky  (Read 5865 times)

Offline rjwiii

• View Profile
Ken Zaretzky
« on: February 09, 2011, 10:47:47 PM »
As many of you may already know, Ken Zaretzky, the founder of elanalum.com, passed away Sunday, February 7, 2011. Ken was 54 years old. He leaves behind 3 daughters and a wife.

Ken was never about what was good or bad about Elan, Ken was always about keeping the Elan promise of always having a place to turn for help, find friends or just having someone to talk to that shared your experience.

I knew Ken for almost 15 years and I will miss him a lot. Please join me in keeping Ken and his family in our thoughts during this difficult time.

Elanalum,com was Ken's website and he and I have been collaborating on parts of it for the past few years. The recent rewrite is 95% mine and I will continue to develop it. I will have to move the site to a different server shortly since Ken was footing the bill for the server.

Good bye, Ken. You will be missed by many. I will keep the promise going.

Rich W.
Elan 6, 1978-1980
Elan Alum Webmaster
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Ken Zaretzky
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 12:50:29 AM »
Geez...  I'm sorry to hear that Ken died. What a shocker... Thanks for keeping folks apprised, Rich.

Ken's pic from his FB account:

[/list]
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 01:21:09 AM »
    His ADHD coaching website: http://www.adhdcoach.com/

"Let's not let the fact that it's impossible get in our way."
        — Ken Zaretszky, MCC[/list][/list]
        -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
        « Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 07:32:13 AM »
        Damn shame about Ken
        We didnt always see eye to eye.. But Ken was a good man
        At least the Ken I knew anyway
        Will include his family in my prayers

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
        « Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 10:28:25 AM »
        Quote from: "rjwiii"
        As many of you may already know, Ken Zaretzky, the founder of elanalum.com, passed away Sunday, February 7, 2011. Ken was 54 years old. He leaves behind 3 daughters and a wife.

Ken was never about what was good or bad about Elan, Ken was always about keeping the Elan promise of always having a place to turn for help, find friends or just having someone to talk to that shared your experience.

I knew Ken for almost 15 years and I will miss him a lot. Please join me in keeping Ken and his family in our thoughts during this difficult time.

Elanalum,com was Ken's website and he and I have been collaborating on parts of it for the past few years. The recent rewrite is 95% mine and I will continue to develop it. I will have to move the site to a different server shortly since Ken was footing the bill for the server.

Good bye, Ken. You will be missed by many. I will keep the promise going.

Rich W.
        Elan 6, 1978-1980
        Elan Alum Webmaster

Ken was a Weasel and a Snake, he stabbed anyone in the back he could at Elan, he kissed up to all the staff and worshiped Joe, Marty and Jeff.The Elan site he started was a tribute to Joe and Dr Dave,in order to be his friend I believe on FB it said he would review you,What kind of stuff is that,?? what past was he hiding from, Oh the Ken I knew and was in Elan with was not nice at all just the opposite, I don't know what he did with the rest of his life, But he had plenty of guilt from his past, Maybe he can cop to it when he see's Mr J. Shipletts his old roommate at Elan after he graduated and stayed on there,    http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=aD ... lett&hl=en   There is a long story behind that and Ken got pulled back in right after, and was forbidden to talk about the incident. Do people hold grudges,?? you bet and some never forget. Like you will hate me forever for this post,. To the end Ken kept contact with the people he also claimed were wrong and abusive.???? I guess thats the question,?? He might have changed his ways,but not his mind.You can't straddle the fence in cases like Elan and abuse, your ether in or out.

Quote from: "liarsexposed"
        Damn shame about Ken
        We didnt always see eye to eye.. But Ken was a good man
        At least the Ken I knew anyway
        Will include his family in my prayers
                                                                         As Art said,, as he knew him, and I don't discount Art's sincerity  But lets not put him on a podium, Ursus is posting his FB pic,   isn't that what Art wanted to have everyone arrested for,??? Let Ken rest were ever that may be,probably and hopefully with Joe and Davidson and the rest.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
        « Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 11:16:04 AM »
        Thanks for sharing the negative Marky
        Its not suprising, that you can take any words,or situation,and turn it into something its not  meant to be. You have Zero class,and positively no manners
        Speaking ill of the dead..and you call yourself a Jew
        Long after Ken is dead and burried.. You will burn in hell. While there are many who will attend this funeral,unfortunatelky I cannot.
        The day you die Marky.. Dozens will dance on your grave,just before I and others will piss on it
        You are scum babitz
        Do the world a favor and kill yourself

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
        « Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 11:19:49 AM »
        Ken was an asshole.
        good riddens :beat:
        "The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
        The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
        « Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 12:49:45 PM »
        Thanks for sharing the negative Marky
        Its not suprising, that you can take any words,or situation,and turn it into something its not  meant to be. You have Zero class,and positively no manners
        Speaking ill of the dead..and you call yourself a Jew
        Long after Ken is dead and burried.. You will burn in hell. While there are many who will attend this funeral,unfortunatelky I cannot.
        The day you die Marky.. Dozens will dance on your grave,just before I and others will piss on it
        You are scum babitz
        Do the world a favor and kill yourself
                                                                                              Oh "Art" your just band wagoning again, He had zero class and played the world,And Yes I Am A Jew and proud of it ,And when I see him in Hell I will tell him my feelings :cheers:  while we wait for you,if they let you in.I hear the Gentile's took over. ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
        « Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 01:22:06 PM »
        Poor Marky
        there is no bandwagon.. Only you spouting hate and bile
        YAWWWWWNNNN
        I know.. Maybe you can come back as one of your many scrceen names and post here. That way none of us dummy's will know its you
        You are seriously fucked in the head
        Please crawl back under that you slithered out from and post as Gary,or Joe,or god knows who else
        You simply have zero class
        You should be put down like an animal for what you have done here and elsewhere

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
        « Reply #9 on: February 11, 2011, 01:36:53 PM »
        Leave it to Mark Babitz to talk shit about someone who just died.

But at least he's being honest.

Paul

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
        « Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 02:20:34 PM »
        Quote from: "Paul St. John"

But at least he's being honest.

Paul

Thanks for your response Paul, as you know let's keep it real here,I won't lie or feed into something to find my expertnesses, And some of these people do it all the time.Anyone who was there, doesn't remember a kind young man, sneaky and hiding around the corner was more like it.He would always come up and chum up to the new residents and see what they had to say so he could book them.I remember that young curly headed fuck very well, I would have thought him and me would have had some common ground coming from the North Shore's of Chicago,at least thats how things would have worked in Jail or Prison.not even close he would try and play everyone to win Pan Face's and Gottliebs approval.Let's keep it real here , How many ex- residents do you think went to Joe's Funeral and sent best wishes and condolences,?? Probably not allot,so why send blessing to one of his Disciples,?? I would never wish any of them death, but when they go I see no loss to the world, They had a chance to help,instead they hurt.

PS. Joe Ricci never had an open funeral nor obituary,no grave registration nothing, does anyone have to ask why,?? You can find out anything else about Joe, except were he is buried. :jawdrop:  A milliner show off, always the center of attention and controversy,never would shut up and go along with the programs of life,His own Kid's hated him and damed him openly,Ran for Gov of Maine etc, and he didn't a 5000 car parade around the State Maine,??

Sharon Terry didn't want anyone to dig him up and hang him from the roof of Parsonsfield, or shove him into the basement or attic of Poland Springs,The man was plain Evil. I bet snow doesn't cover his grave,it melt off from the heat of hell.

Of course Art will jump in and, Ursus posting Kens pic from FB ?? thats one of the things Art took this site to hearing on and got it shut down for awhile, a shot while I might add. The Elan Alum Site is for condolences,.Keep It Real. :cheers:  :cheers:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
        « Reply #11 on: February 11, 2011, 03:06:43 PM »
        Lets reflect Marky
        1)Ursus posted Ken's pic to honor him.. You posted my picture to harrass me.. Along with my phone number address,and other private info about me
        2) You and Ken were children 30 some years ago.. He went on to become educated and well liked,and respected by many.. You are still hated by most,havent grown up (obviously) and remain an uneducted internet troll.. Seeking attention here @ Fornits.
        You are just jealous of people who have a life beyond your abilities.
        Dont you have another site to play on and seek attention ? Maybe somewhere that you can actually use your 15-20 alias'
        Your opinion is as unwanted,as you are unwelcome in any forum.
        The only reason you havent been kicked out of here is they just dont do that
        Oh and Marky... I wont be going to Hell.. this I am sure of
        But you wont be lonely... Sharon and whomever else will be meeting you there
        Seek help dude.. You are one whacked out little man

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
        « Reply #12 on: February 12, 2011, 10:11:18 AM »
        Lets reflect Marky
        1)Ursus posted Ken's pic to honor him.. You posted my picture to harrass me.. Along with my phone number address,and other private info about me
        2) You and Ken were children 30 some years ago.. He went on to become educated and well liked,and respected by many.. You are still hated by most,havent grown up (obviously) and remain an uneducted internet troll.. Seeking attention here @ Fornits.
        You are just jealous of people who have a life beyond your abilities.
        Dont you have another site to play on and seek attention ? Maybe somewhere that you can actually use your 15-20 alias'
        Your opinion is as unwanted,as you are unwelcome in any forum.
        The only reason you havent been kicked out of here is they just dont do that
        Oh and Marky... I wont be going to Hell.. this I am sure of
        But you wont be lonely... Sharon and whomever else will be meeting you there
        Seek help dude.. You are one whacked out little man

Oh pull your head out of Ursus's Ass "Art" your a fraud,if your relationship was so tight and well put together, you would have taken that 1 hr ride to Skokie and payed last respect, but you didn't. If a friend of mine die's, I will travel to say good by,I still go to Skokie once a month or so to visit old friends from when I was growing up there, and it's not that far.12-Lake Cook-53-Chicago,not hard to find or get to.I thought you grew up in Skokie Art,?? No friends you could have stop to see,and made maybe a more positive trip out of it instead of the grief of a funeral,?? I don't know Art sounds like Bull-Shit "Bandwagon" again.If he was my friend, and he was not, I would have definitely drove to Skokie, then stopped off and visited some friends to take my mind off of the funeral and went home feeling good. Don't you have any friends in Skokie,?? probably not. :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :cheers:  :cheers:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
        « Reply #13 on: February 13, 2011, 12:38:53 AM »
        Oh Marky.. Here you are attempting to spin this a different way than the truth. You really do have a sickness pal
        Your pathetic attempt at trapping me into another BS confrontation has failed.. again. Or should I say still.
        Mark.. You have a disease. Its called hate. Combined with your lack of eductation,and manners..Everything you post,say,and do,is pretty bad. I almost feel sorry for you, when handing you your ass. You are like a lost soul.
        You really should seek out some help for this. Your pain must be overwhelming. Or perhaps you arent getting the attention you seek elsewhere. Probably a combination of both
        However it works out, I hope you get better one day. I think you could make a difference in someone's life. Right now there are dozens of people (literally) dying to hear what you might have to say... and instead you waste your time,and energy with this nonsense.. You may call that program talk,or AA BS.. But I really think you arent as bad of a guy as you paint yourself to be. I wish you would show that person around here once in a while,or just shut the fuck up already
        Good luck and god bless you

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
        « Reply #14 on: April 01, 2011, 09:19:23 PM »
        For the record Ken hated fArt's guts. Ken actually wanted to file a law suit against fArt for unknown reasons, but I can probbaly say it is safe to say because fArt most likley acted like a complete ass and made yet another ass out of himself at Kens site. I'm sure the only reason why fArt speaks nicely about Ken is because he knows that Ken could never sue him. Hopefully Ken can haunt him and cause fART to go insane and that fat ugly fucker gets commited into a mental instituion where he belongs.

Here's to you fArt.... :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:
        fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!