Author Topic: Missy Etsy "A current Elan staff member"  (Read 9356 times)

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
Missy Etsy "A current Elan staff member"
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2003, 07:27:00 PM »
The "A" Team like as in Mr'T and Murdock?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2003, 03:38:00 PM »
I was on the A Team with missy when I was at elan.  Yeah we were better than Mr. T.  Missy always remembered my birthday and was like a sister to me.  Becca when were you at elan?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2003, 03:41:00 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I here ya nazi,FUCK ELAN and all there sickness and you weardos who defend them,I beleive you are staff any way.Who could feel good about ever being thereI wish I was dead rather than having been there marty you sick fuckkkkkkkkk and jefffffff how dare you both!God is gonna get you good!and missy?I agree with nazi you are sick in the head to beleive there ways are good and I think its funny you wrote how good and caring you are I would love to slap your face silly thats just a thought not a threat i am not about lowering myself to your leval or those you worked with,see you in court too

YOU are a dork.  Get over it pussy.  You were at elan years ago, move on.  You are weak if it still bothers you.  WHat a waste you are.  Jesus be a man.  You obviously could never be in the military if you though elan was so bad.  It was a joke.  A mere game.  And it wasn't that hard.  Maybe you should have let it work for you.

Offline Becca

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2003, 04:04:00 PM »
I was at Elan from August of 2000 until June of 2003.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2003, 04:45:00 PM »
I know a lot of former staffers.

My sister in law was on staff at The Seed. A few years later, when I ran from Straight for the last time, she and my brother let me stay with them and did just about all they could do to help me stay out of the program.

There are a few former staffers who post to these sites. With rare exception, they are not supportive of the program. They got caught up in it just like a lot of other people did. Some I know stayed on for awhile with the idea of reforming the program from within.

If Missy is a decent person, maybe that's her plan. But it's doomed. The program is based on a bad concept to begin with. There's just no getting around it or making it play nice. If she's sincerely interested in the welfare of the clients, then she should to to the local authorities and tell all she knows about what goes on there.

When a well-packaged web of lies
has been sold gradually to the masses
over generations, the truth will seem
utterly preposterous and its speaker
a raving lunatic.      

--Dresden James

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2003, 07:19:00 PM »
On 2003-12-08 12:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I here ya nazi,FUCK ELAN and all there sickness and you weardos who defend them,I beleive you are staff any way.Who could feel good about ever being thereI wish I was dead rather than having been there marty you sick fuckkkkkkkkk and jefffffff how dare you both!God is gonna get you good!and missy?I agree with nazi you are sick in the head to beleive there ways are good and I think its funny you wrote how good and caring you are I would love to slap your face silly thats just a thought not a threat i am not about lowering myself to your leval or those you worked with,see you in court too

YOU are a dork.  Get over it pussy.  You were at elan years ago, move on.  You are weak if it still bothers you.  WHat a waste you are.  Jesus be a man.  You obviously could never be in the military if you though elan was so bad.  It was a joke.  A mere game.  And it wasn't that hard.  Maybe you should have let it work for you."

You write jesus be a man, he was a man, didn't you ever see a crucifix before?never saw breasts and a vagina on one, perhaps you can enlighten us on the crucifix you have seen?
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2003, 07:24:00 PM »
Nazi kill yourself stupid peice of trash

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2003, 07:26:00 PM »
Anonymous expose yourself you coward peice of shit!!

Offline 88

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2003, 09:45:00 PM »
Misy is considered a "Corruptee Trainee" she is under the tootoledge of Marty Kruglik.One day she too will be a corrupt peice of elan trash.

Offline 88

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2003, 09:57:00 PM »
So who is Kruglik fucking these days?Does he still fuck stray cats with Alboro?I know you come to this site, so why don't you step on out in the spot light and tell us Elan's current day to day operations?

Offline perference

• View Profile
    • http://do this later
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2003, 12:32:00 PM »
Why is it that Nazi always HAS to start something?? Could it be that he has NO life what so ever? or did Elan school REALLY fuck him up!?!?
ey

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2003, 01:08:00 PM »
Looking at this thread, I don't see him starting anything. It seems to me like it's the other way around.

Offline 88

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2003, 11:16:00 PM »
On 2003-12-17 09:32:00, perference wrote:

"Why is it that Nazi always HAS to start something?? Could it be that he has NO life what so ever? or did Elan school REALLY fuck him up!?!?"

Well excuse me newbie poster, there is no rules here saying we cant start our own forums.Yes I did start this post and what's your problem with it newbie?

Offline Marina

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2003, 09:42:00 PM »
In other words, you r saying you don't believe that there r staff members that cared?

I have my doubts. I know that most ppl that worked at Elan were fucked up, yet there were a few ppl that helped.

No matter how bad ppl were in Elan, I can't see Dave Mc'Vetty, for example, as a mean person.

Missy didn't work at my house but she was the staff on duty during my first night as a new resident and she was the first friendly voice that I'd heard in the worst day of my life. She made me feel less confused, you know what I'm saying?

Then again, I used to think that Kim gave a shit. I called her a few times and it felt as If she could care less. I was extremmely disappointed. I thought she meant it when she said I could always call in cause she'd always be there for me.

In other words, I have mixed feelings about it. What do you guys think? Do you think they r all fake or do you think there r some ppl in that place that actually care for real?

Offline 88

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2003, 09:01:00 AM »
I would say you are right Marina.Dave Mc Vetty was a nice person, though I disliked him when I first got to elan, but learned to like him.He would enforce policy/discipline only if needed and never abused it.He stood out to be a leader and someone that had things under control.
It's a shame he had to associate with Jeff.Marc, and Marty, perhaps one day the above 3 mentioned will take example from McVetty and become and assit instead of an asshole.