Author Topic: Post's that make you go "LOL"  (Read 1655 times)

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
Post's that make you go "LOL"
« on: November 15, 2003, 09:56:00 AM »
agree. Let's get this stupid bitch in the corner. She is obviousley a chosee one, and a manipulator. I want her in the corne, wearing a sign saying, " What shaakaakaa?"

Do you hear me, Katelyn, you receptacle for boy's cum? Yes, those fucking boys without penises, such as Nazi, Paul, Froderek, Michael, and FartMan!

I only do this, cause I love you  

Martin Kruglik
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2003, 06:20:00 PM »
RE: Clare Woodman
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this woman who gave consent to cut off her head is intrusted to care for your troubled teen.
Still thinking of sending your child to Elan???

"cut off her head" LOL

Can t you just picture a bunch of stupid drugeed up dude sitting around, passing around Clare's head to take turns fucking it? "Yo, pass the head!"

Cum, pouring out throgh the neck the has been sliced.

They wouldn t want the head to go bad, so perhaps, they would freeze it, and then microwave it before use, so as not to get blues ball, if ya know what I mean.

.. and since everything else has been in the mouth of that head, they can even put some weed, or crak rock in it, and use it as a bong. They can inhale at the "neck" of the bong, and drill a whole in her head for a carb.

lol.. I should probably stop now.. LMAO!

Good Ol' Clare Woodman..

Paul
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2003, 09:47:00 PM »
House in the DINING ROOM GENERAL FUKIN MEETING!!!!

hey nazi i gotta hear that shit from you again, too bad you cant post your impressions.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2003, 08:55:00 AM »
You should addm software to your message boards where we can record audio or voic diolog.I have some Gottlieb immpression's I would love to share with people.

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2003, 10:25:00 AM »
Well, what can I say Nazi?

I think that you have hit the nail right on the
Head !

Speaking of heads, I was thinking of this markettiung idea.. I was thinking of selling replicas of Marty's head that I oculd sell to people to hang on their porches and such.

Ya know, with the coming of Hallowwen and all.

Of course I will also probably get a lot of business from the "gay community", as well.

I am sure they could find a use for Martty's head!  

Probablt took Marty years of colon adventures t9o get that shape just right...

But mine will come made to fit and ready to go.

I knew Marty had a purpose in this world!

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2003, 03:23:00 AM »
That Nasty Little Ken Zaretsky

Posted by Nazi

Look how nasty Ken comes off to Art when Artman asks Ken a simple question about his website:

artman11111 Nov-16-03, 07:20 AM (Central Standard Time)
"How come I cant log into chat "
???????????
Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of contents

RE: How come I cant log into chat , Ken Zaretzky, 07:44 PM, Nov-16-03, (1)
RE: How come I cant log into chat , artman11111, 10:13 PM, Nov-16-03, (2)
RE: How come I cant log into chat , Ken Zaretzky, 10:34 PM, Nov-16-03, (3)

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic
Messages in this topic

Ken Zaretzky Nov-16-03, 07:44 PM (Central Standard Time)
1. "RE: How come I cant log into chat "
How the heck would I, or anyone else here know Art? Nobody else seems to have much problem
Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

artman11111 Nov-16-03, 10:13 PM (Central Standard Time)
2. "RE: How come I cant log into chat "
I stand corrected Ken
I guess there are more than one passwords here for me
I didnt know

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ken Zaretzky Nov-16-03, 10:34 PM (Central Standard Time)
3. "RE: How come I cant log into chat "
No problem...I'm going to remove this thread in a day or so.

Remove | Alert

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2003, 08:43:00 AM »
Oh how can we over look this individual,Claire Woodman,Claire is the first former prositute every to work for corrupt Elan.Claire turned so many tricks back in her days, what a whore.The bitch actually gave consent to one of her Johns to attempt to cut off her head and fuck her skull.Ofcoarse a big decision likes this can only be made under heavily dosed large quantities of Herione.
This bitch would try almost anything and go anywhere for a dollar.From fucking in playgrounds to blowing guys in port-a-johns, Claire woodman wrote the book on "Nasty".
I guess Claire's nympho life stlye got way out of control for her at one point to where she hit rock bottom to end up in Elan.To actually give consent to have your head cut offed and skull fucked is beyond bizar.I do have to extend a head for the miracle that the doctors made by re-attaching her head,phenominal work guys.
Claire's lust for sex started out at an early age,by 13 she was out on the streets hooking for money.Can you imagine a 13 year old getting fucked in the ass by men that could be old as her grandfather?Claire didnt care, after all she had a drug habit to support, and had a stinky bearded clam to help her do it.Claire was on the streets for a long time all strung out and all sexed up before coming to Elan.She was the only person to that date to go through the program Hiv positive.All her peers could've been at grave risk.Thank Joe Ricci for the infamous "Cardinal rules policy",without it, only God knows what would've have been Claire's peer's fates.
By the way Claire,I wonder of something,Can you still get it wet?Or better yet,do you still have it?And if so , is it functional?