Author Topic: Mary Wicklander Rocks on Benefiber  (Read 4076 times)

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
Mary Wicklander Rocks on Benefiber
« on: November 11, 2003, 08:11:00 AM »
Mary loves chugging Benefiber, she usually chugs a glass of it before going to the senior center to weave baskets and make ceramic ash trays.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2003, 09:46:00 PM »
I am Mary's undertaker, I will lay her to rest in a coffin filled with my shit and piss.Mary, rest in peace!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline K8lyN

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2003, 10:11:00 PM »
You guys talk more shit then a highschool bitch does...I told this to somebody else..."anonymous"and he/she called me a stupid fat ugly smelly cunt lol How old are you?I bet you'll never guess how old I am,or what I look like for that matter,and I'm a hell of alot more mature then you fucks are,it's so funny how you guys just sit here and talk shit,I mean dont you have anything better to do then just say the stupidist shit about mary??I mean you do realise mary probably reads this shit and laughs,or maybe she dosnt even read it at all cause she dont give a fuck!!!either way you guys won't change and realize that this shit dont piss people off...we laugh,and i laugh at the fact of being called fat,and ugly...thats like grade school!
!!!ShaaKaaKaa!!!
 *Bow to me SHIT TALKING fuckers*
         ~*_KaTeLyN_*~

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2003, 10:16:00 PM »
Mary wont be reading this site much longer.She will be nailed shut in a coffin that I am building her.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2003, 10:46:00 PM »
On 2003-11-13 19:11:00, K8lyN wrote:

"You guys talk more shit then a highschool bitch does...I told this to somebody else..."anonymous"and he/she called me a stupid fat ugly smelly cunt lol How old are you?I bet you'll never guess how old I am,or what I look like for that matter,and I'm a hell of alot more mature then you fucks are,it's so funny how you guys just sit here and talk shit,I mean dont you have anything better to do then just say the stupidist shit about mary??I mean you do realise mary probably reads this shit and laughs,or maybe she dosnt even read it at all cause she dont give a fuck!!!either way you guys won't change and realize that this shit dont piss people off...we laugh,and i laugh at the fact of being called fat,and ugly...thats like grade school!
"

Hello Katelyn,

I think I can guess how old you are.. well 'round about anyway.. YOu are in High School?  Junior High?

"Shit-Talkers"  Usually young people use that term.

Paul St. JOohn

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2003, 10:49:00 PM »
On 2003-11-13 19:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Mary wont be reading this site much longer.She will be nailed shut in a coffin that I am building her."

Ya know.. they once did that for a student in Elan school.. Joe Ricci made all the students build her a coffin.  They then dug her a hole, buried her in her coffin, and had a funeral for the chick.

Paul

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2003, 10:58:00 PM »
Hey again, Katelyn,

I am thinking.. 14-16?

Anyway, you wanna see some real shit-talking, check out this board:

http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963

It is the property of Nazi, " A Regular Around Here"

.. and now, you are not gonna change guys.. not really...

and you probably wouldn't really want to, if you could

But it sure is fun to vent on the net, isn't it?LOL

Paul

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2003, 12:09:00 AM »
Huzzzaaaaaaa!!  Welcome fellow shit talkin katlyn, nice to see a bona-fied bitch (i mean that in a good way.) Keep up the rowdy shit, it makes the world go round n round, most all here must know this by now.  I know mary laughs her ass off at all this and she should, does anyone really take the shit talkin serious here?? pretty sad if you do.  Its a never ending encounter group in here.
 but it does seem you sit roun and are talkin shit with the rest of us, so why knock it. You a newly released person or an old schooler?  I wont guess, hope you'll tell.
His supreme asshole-ed ness
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline K8lyN

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2003, 07:55:00 AM »
Thanks for commenting on my shit talking lol :smile: these people dont scare me though cause they talk shit like people do at my school,yeah thats right im in school,im 17,and im a junior.BUT NO MORE INFO ABOUT ME!!!i dont want you crazy fucks trying to stalk me and shit!okay bubye!
!!!ShaaKaaKaa!!!
         ~*_KaTeLyN_*~

Offline K8lyN

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2003, 08:02:00 AM »
by the way i am at school right now!!! ::bangin::
!!!ShaaKaaKaa!!!
         ~*_KaTeLyN_*~

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2003, 09:48:00 AM »
Well Well well, it looks like we got a training bra wearing little virgin amongst us.Katelyn do you stuff your bra with apples to get the attention of the little boys?Don't worry Katelyn, one day those boobs might fill into that training bra.

Offline K8lyN

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2003, 01:14:00 PM »
Yeah whatever you say,since you know me(shit talker)for your information I have greeeat tits,not that you would know what greeeat tits looks like because...well...your probably an ugly bitch or asshole who has no life but talking shit on people who speak the TRUTH about you assholes.I think we intimidate you defensive bastards cause we discovered your sick sick way of teaching,so yeah BOW DOWN AND KISS MY ASS,btw,shaa kaa kaa is from Ace Ventura pet detective that was made more then 8 years ago,why dont you move up in the world instead of listening to your record players and watch movies.so now you know its not slang terms for some ghetto language,caus ei dont live int he ghetto...
!!!ShaaKaaKaa!!!
         ~*_KaTeLyN_*~

Offline K8lyN

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2003, 01:17:00 PM »
where did you get the idea for apples?is that what you did with your BALLS OR YOUR TITS in high school?i could see you now getting made fun of in gym class for having no tits,or balls.so you replace that empty void space with apples,which didnt quite look anything like something your trying to replace.your void space would be much more appropriate for public view!
!!!ShaaKaaKaa!!!
         ~*_KaTeLyN_*~

Offline K8lyN

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2003, 01:21:00 PM »
so at night,you cry in your bed,and wish "i wish i had tits/balls!"whaaaaa...not to mention that they are ot fully functionable...since there is just a void space you have no arousal,so this is why you are so miserble and mean,because you cant rub your void space for plesure!
!!!ShaaKaaKaa!!!
         ~*_KaTeLyN_*~

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2003, 04:53:00 PM »
On 2003-11-14 04:55:00, K8lyN wrote:

"Thanks for commenting on my shit talking lol :smile: these people dont scare me though cause they talk shit like people do at my school,yeah thats right im in school,im 17,and im a junior.BUT NO MORE INFO ABOUT ME!!!i dont want you crazy fucks trying to stalk me and shit!okay bubye!
"

Whatever you say bitch.  You love the attention.

LOL!  It is funny to see a young girl, who can do nothing but point out how the people here do noth8ing but talk-shit, and so insinuate that they are losers, or have nothing better to do with their time.

Yep, and I am sure most seventeen year old girls's have nothing to better to do with their free time at school, then to post like mad to a board for people who went to a fucked up rehab joint.  I am sure that is what all the girls wnat to be doing. >smile<

Best of Luck,
Paul St. John