Author Topic: Synister  (Read 1526 times)

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
Synister
« on: November 11, 2003, 08:05:00 AM »
Where the ghell have you been man?Haven't heard from you in awhile, I thats right, you mentioned the busy season of wine for you.Syn got a question for you.I heard about a shot of a certain acholic beverage being at $250.00 a shot at this restuarant in my state.How the hell can someone sell a shot of something for $250.00?Are there actually shots out there that cost that much, just for  shot?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Synister
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2003, 10:56:00 PM »
Restaurant mark up ranges from 200 to 500 percent.
Thats HUGE profit margins. If a restaurant sells a glass only of wine, that single glass ALWAYS pays for the bottle. They can do this because many wines are alocated only to restaurants.  Meaning you wont find the good stuff in a store unless the store owner knows someone like me who can get any type of wine. Thats my niche in the industry.  So if its some primo aged scotch i bet it could be that much, But it isnt worth the money unless your a rock star or a pimp or whatever.
Yeah Nazi its my busy season i'll be around steady again after the holidays.
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Synister
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2003, 10:11:00 AM »
ShaaKaaKaa!!!"---*bow boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Offline K8lyN

• View Profile
Synister
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2003, 01:25:00 PM »
shaa kaa kaa is from the movie ace ventura pet detective which is more than 8 years old.so why dont you stop talking shit already!thank you!
!!!ShaaKaaKaa!!!
 *Bow to me SHIT TALKING fuckers*
         ~*_KaTeLyN_*~

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Synister
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2003, 09:46:00 PM »
lil bitch after my own heart, such a divine world where the youngest r the foulest, and smartest. gotta love it. Peace k8tlyn keep it nasty.
SyN

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
Synister
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2003, 10:16:00 AM »
Mike, I was reading Ken's guestbook and I noticed you typed in split on your profile.Did you split from elan and never return?

One time there was this kid who came into elan that was there foir like only 5 days before spiltiing, about 6-8 months later he was spotted by some elan students while they were on a shopping trip and detained.The kid had to go to court and the judge saw that he was supporing himself and had his own apartment and decided that he didnt have to return to elan.

Can you imagine that?If you split from elan and were court ordered all you have to do is obtain an apartment, get a decent job and the you will be no longer required to return to elan.

On another note, some programs will not give up on finding you after you split, even if its 5 yars later.I was at a program called vivsion quest , I split after a month of it and then asked to return to elan to serve out my term.Elan was a much better place and you had more freedom compared to vision quest.Anyway, the staff never stopped looking for me, even after I went to elan.About a year after being released from elan I must of been spotted by some vision quest staff in my old neighborhood and they attempted to take me back to the program.Well unfortunately for them I also was hanging out with about 7 of my friends sitting back drinking some brews.
The staff got laid out so fast on the street just for trespassing on my friends property that there was like no life to beat them back up for wanting to tak me back to vq.There was 3 of them I guess they were suppose to be some dedicated posse and finding me.I was able to release some long over due hostility and aggression onto them that day.We pound there faces into the asphalt and threw them back into their van , all were practically uncionsious.Then a friend of mine said he had a great ised, "Lets make it look like they tried to rob my house, so we planted some of his mothers jewelery on them and callled the poilce and said we had detained some burgalars.The police came down and arressted them and took a satement from all of us.They were charge with burgarly, trespasssing, and criminal trespass.I belive their bail was like $2000.00  a peice.When the court date came for them they were all found guilty and 2 of them were fined and probated while the other one got sentenced for a year in jail.After the sentences I called vq and told them" See what happens when you fuck with me".
All in all that was a great set up we did on them and we taught those mother fuckers a good lesson.

[ This Message was edited by: nazi on 2003-11-15 07:17 ]
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Synister
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2003, 03:44:00 PM »
ya fuk signing out i wanted to teach em a lesson. I did split for good after 2 previous attempts.  It would make me laugh if they tried to bring me back now, course they would be lookin down the barrel of my 9mm, or i could feed em to my pits.
Good get back though i like that style nazi.
SyN