Author Topic: Not normal?  (Read 845 times)

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Not normal?
« on: October 27, 2003, 08:21:00 PM »
Well as I continue on in life and leave in my wake messed up relationships dumbfounded stares confusion agnst ect I wonder

would I have been regular if I was not put in this program or am I just a darker shade of dysfuction because of it and was basically going to be a screw up anyway.

I just suck at this. This planet this way of being is not my cup of tea.

Relationships tank, conflict with authorties, intense paranoia casting its shadow over everything.  

Maybe it really is just me. Who knows. Grrrr I suck I feel sorry for my friends and boyfriends  :skull:

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is the meaning of success.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Not normal?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2003, 10:09:00 PM »
Kady, if there's one thing you can be sure of, it's that you are not alone in feeling that way. I often wonder what it (I) would have been like if I had never been subjected to straight. And then, like you, I also wonder if it's just something to do with me. Sometimes (maybe not enough) I feel sorry for my wife having to put up with the likes of me.
When speaking of survivors as a whole, we can say that the program messed a lot of us up really bad when we might have stood a chance if it had never happened to us. But only you & I & each and every one of us can really answer that question for themselves. Much easier for some to do than others. I can say this much...it put me at odds with my family on more than one occasion. Allowed me to be put into some life threatening situations, while they told me I was "chemically dependant" and that I would DIE without their 'support.' But in any case, the only way we have to move is forward. It's ok to look back as much as you want, but just keep on doing whatever it is that you can do to make your life better for YOU, and in turn, those around you...

[ This Message was edited by: Froderik13 on 2003-10-27 19:27 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »