Author Topic: hi, its good to hear about or from alot of you...  (Read 1826 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hi, its good to hear about or from alot of you...
« on: May 04, 2002, 01:22:00 PM »
well this has been interesting, i saw the "1st & 2nd" message boards and left a message there, but i guess its not used much anymore. anyways it is vary cool to here from everyone that i remember from kids. this is mike avery by the way. how is everyone, it soundes like most of ya all are good. me too i am doing really well. i know that these sites are more for biching about kids and whatnot... but, i have alot of really cool memories about kids. (ya gota have in mind that i was litte kid from calgary alberta that got yo live in or next to NYC for 7 years). this is not an opertunaty that alot of canadians have had. i am not trying to under cut you all that have alot of nagitive feelings towards kids... i dont blame you at all for what you feel. there are alot of people and things i miss from that time. being canadian i vary vary much miss the long and vary hot summers. our summer is about 2 months shorter. and not nearly as warm. some of the freindships i made there are priceless... eh "B", (to "B"... im trying to e-mail you and dont know if ive got the right addy). sorry i dont wont to leave my addy here. no offence but you know... so i cant quite figure out who alot of you are and i dont remember alot of you, but it is absalutly fasinating to here from your own mouths where your at. i thought i would just wright once and leave these sights alone, but ceriosity keeps drawing me back. well this is getting to become a letter. but whatever, im at work right know and theres nothin more fun then wasting time. let me see.. as for my self i work in socal work as well (seemes to be a common theam with ex staff) i work at a homeless shelter as a counsollor. and i realy enjoy it. i just got a mac computer at home and am working on learnig the photoshop, maya, dreamweaver and some other stuff that im pritty cluless about, but am learning..  hopefully i will get into some kind of graphics work. but im not there yet. since ive been home ive got into punk rock music and tattoos. i have about 8 tatties. i have a vary cool girly friend, we have been seeing eachother for almost 3 years. uuumm what elts, i enjoy being a socal drinker, going to a patio on a hot day and having a cuple pints. i am into mountan biking, ive got a double suspention GT bike and love it alot. so i dont know what elts to tell ya all. i dont have alot of resentments about that time and i think that i learnes alot from that time. yes no dought that alot of what happened was bull shit but i can let it roll of my back. life is an experiance to be experianced. alot of people have had it worse. so brothers and sisters, peace all...mike
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2002, 11:42:00 PM »
i remember you how is your mom and brother it was hard to leave thinking of your family and you plus rich from hopewell junc.i always felt close to you and him all the others basically can fuck off all full of shit posers sober and how they did drugs i will check in later if thats you we have same 1rst name well hope to hear from ya

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2003, 06:17:00 AM »
HEY MIKE AVERY IF YOUR IDEA OF HAVING A GOOD STAY AT NEW YORK CITY IS BEING LOCKED UP IN A SICK CULT THEN YOU ARE MORE FUCKED UP THAN I THOUGHT

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2003, 06:54:00 PM »
HI mike A. It's Jan R. You sound great! I am living in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan. Sorry I missed seeing you when I was in Calgary 3 years ago. I haven't talked to Paula or Jan since that time either. Send me an email at [email protected] and we'll catch up.

Offline John Olsakovsky

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2003, 11:18:00 PM »
Mountain biking in NYC?!?!?  Or are you back in Calgary?
And I remember you...  Your brother...
Hell, I stayed at your house quite a bit.

Good to know you're still alive & kickin'.
PFFFFFT!\"
   - Bill the Cat

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2003, 04:29:00 PM »
Mike A,

How ya doing? email me at [email protected], how is your brother, I was very close with him in kids and had a lot of fun nights with him, we bonded becuase we were the small guys in kids at the time and both loved to crack jokes,now I make a living off of that, anyway whoever said that Mike is really fucked up let me remind you that there were jews who fell in love while being under the hellish rule of Hitler, There are prisoners who find jesus even they they commited no crime,(some of them at least) The power of the spirit is something that not even Miller could touch,your spirit can find a smile in the moments pain,If you don't believe that I am sorry,it is my spirit that keeps me alive everyday and determined to make it life cause they said I couldn't have it, God Bless Mike nice to  hear you are doing well i would love to fly up and but you a pint or two mail me,

K

Offline MR. Z

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2003, 10:26:00 PM »
Hey Mike... How are things? Still a big Calgary Flames fan? I remember being at your house with your brother and mom talking hockey on Sundays. It's good to hear your doing well. Drop me an e-mail.. tell your family I said hello.             P.S. do you remember getiing in trouble for reading X-men comics on our higher phases?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2003, 10:32:00 AM »
Hey Mike i spent alot of time at your house as well, talking about STARTREK and drawing and comicbooks.  That stuff wasnt bad at all. The rest of the shit was messed up.  But every once in a while we got to relax at your house.  My name is Keith and i have a Bat tatoo on my shoulder.  I was in the joint for 9 months.  You walked me out on my last day.  Let me know if you remember me.